Kakashi's Unexpected Love

By ShioriSenju7

Kakashi & Ino's love story (This is too intense for a 12 years old πŸ™πŸ») Life experiences that lead to unexpe... More

The night
Graduated
Meet Again
Promise
Worrying
Comfort Him
The Stall Granny
Big Baby
Busy
Discharged
Icha Icha series πŸ“š
Mission
Attack
Revenge
Mission together
Itachi Pursuit Mission
New Promise
Kiss me hard before you go πŸƒ
Leave πŸ‹
Morning πŸ‹
Dangerous Mission
Upcoming Busy Days πŸ‹
Busy Days πŸ‹
Party
Upset
Helping Kiba
Before In Front Line β™¨οΈπŸ‹
Assemble!
Old Enemy
Jealousy
Old Friend
Madara
Last words
The End Of The War
Reward πŸ‹
The path to leadership
Engagement πŸ‹
Tender Moments
Hokage Ceremony
Sasuke's Departure
Wedding
Wedding NightπŸ‹
Honeymoon Plan
Honeymoon πŸ―πŸŒ•
Happy News
Blessing
Babies
Shocking News
The End
Another book!

Former Sensei

73 5 4
By ShioriSenju7

At the Mountains' Graveyard hideout, Yamato is secured to Hashirama's Artificial Body, where the cells of the First Hokage contained within his body are transplanted to the White Zetsu Army.

To supplement their troops, Kabuto uses the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation technique to call forth dead warfare aficionados to supplement their military force.

Amongst the resurrected soldiers are the jinchūriki of the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh tailed beasts; the Fourth Kazekage, the Third Raikage and the Second Tsuchikage, Hanzō of Amegakure, Chiyo of Sunagakure, Hizashi Hyūga, Dan Katō, Asuma Sarutobi, Kimimaro of the Kaguya clan, Gari, Zabuza Momochi, one of Kirigakure's Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, as well as his partner, Haku of the Ice Release; in addition, Deidara, Itachi, Sasori, Kakuzu, and Nagato, the former powerhouses of the Akatsuki.

Satisfied with the infantry at their disposal, Kabuto and Tobi proclaim the Fourth Shinobi World War has officially begun.

..................

Receiving intel from headquarters that enemy troops were travelling underfoot, Mifune redeploys his division to support the others.

Elsewhere, Sai, Zaji and Omoi of the Surprise Attack Division launch an aerial attack using explosive tags on a group of reincarnated shinobi that they located, but the enemy recover from the damage quickly.

Responding to the threat after protecting Zabuza, Haku launches an aerial attack on the three shinobi using one of his mirrors. Seemingly in peril, the three shinobi are saved by the Third Division who had seen Zaji's signal flare. Confronting Zabuza once again, Kakashi speaks to him and Haku about Naruto and his growth.

"Did you think Ino will be mad at me for putting you in dangerous situations Kakashi-san?" Asked Sai to his Senpai

Kakashi looked at him in amusement but still holding the kunai tightly against Zabuza's " I don't think we should talk about that right now"

"Hmm..." Sai has a contemplating look in his eyes "okay"

Kakashi sweatdrop and focus back on the enemy

As the battle gets under-way, Zabuza covers the battlefield in a thick mist under the cover of which the reincarnated shinobi attack.

Cautioning his troops before they attack, Kakashi tells them to get into the Manji Formation in order to protect each others' backs. 'Oh god, i hope you're in the better situation Ino-chan'

As the battle wages on, Pakura uses her Scorch Release kekkei genkai to essentially mummify the shinobi she attacks while Gari, who had engaged in battle with Tajiki, uses his Explosion Release to blow him to bits.

Seeking reprisal, another Kumo-nin attempts to attack Gari and is almost killed by Haku if not for Might Guy and Rock Lee intercepting the young
man's attack and repelling him.

Intending to keep the upper hand in the battle, Kabuto uses Gari and Pakura to summon the previous generation of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist much to the shock of the onlooking Third Division.

.............

With the situation becoming dire on Darui's battlefield, headquarters decides to send him the Kohaku no Jōhei in order for him to seal the rampaging Kinkaku.

Shikaku, through Inoichi's telepathy alerts Darui to their plan, telling him to hold out until the Ino–Shika–Chō trio could arrive.

Wondering how they would be able to send the pot in time, A allays Tsunade's worries noting that his secretary Mabui's abilities would come in handy here.

Using her Heavenly Transfer Technique, Mabui transports the pot to Darui who then faces Kinkaku head on in order to protect the pot until reinforcements could arrive.

Joined by some of his division's remaining members, they lay a counter-attack which is able to hold off Kinkaku until Ino, Shikamaru, and Chōji arrives.

Shikamaru, calling out to his squad members, they launch an explosive attack which masks Chōji's attack. The young man is easily thrown however, but buys enough time for Shikamaru to bind Kinkaku.

Declaring that this was trivial, Kinkaku easily breaks Shikamaru's technique and moves to attack him with his tail. This attack is stopped, however, within a split-hair of Shikamaru's face by Ino's quick thinking , who had transferred her consciousness into Kinkaku.

Opening the pot and calling out Kinkaku's name, Ino responds and Kinkaku is absorbed.

Wondering how it was that he and his brother could have been defeated by such third-rate shinobi, Darui explains that when you amass enough copper pieces, they'll eventually be worth more than gold and silver.

Regrouping and moving on to the next battle, the trio is confronted by Kakuzu who looms over them as he tells them that even though they had captured his side's gold and silver pieces, Akatsuki also had gold and silver pieces of the Alliance as he shows them Dan Katō and later, much more to their shock, their former sensei: Asuma Sarutobi.

Chōji's body trembles "Se-sen-sei...?"

Ino's body freezes at the sight of her dead sensei "No way...."

"Asuma...." Shikamaru eyes widen "Shit...."

Izumo and Kotetsu manage to sneak up behind Kakuzu and restrain him so that Team Asuma can seal him, but he manages to escape.

"Damn..." said Izumo and Kotetsu ,running chasing Kakuzu who looked like a zombie now.

Shikaku orders the new generation of Ino-Shika-Chō to deal with Asuma while Darui aids Izumo and Kotetsu in battling Kakuzu and despite Izumo's protest, claiming this to be too cruel, they eventually agree.

Out of the three, Chōji is most hesitant at confronting his former teacher while Ino and Shikamaru realise that they are the only ones who can defeat their teacher because they knew him best.

"Come on Choji, we can do this together!" Said Ino trying to encourage him

"Don't be so soft Choji! He is not the same person we used to know! He is already dead!" Said Shikamaru sternly

Asuma attempts to give advice to three shinobi on how to defeat him before involuntarily burning them alive. When the smoke clears, he finds his three students standing opposite him.

Shikamaru and Ino begin to fight in earnest but Chōji is tormented by the happy memories of his sensei, as well as his kind personality preventing him from attacking Asuma.

As Ino and Shikamaru try to boost Chōji's will to fight to no avail, Asuma even calls Chōji "fatso" in an attempt to enrage him. Chōji, infuriated then prepares himself to punch Asuma.

Attacking his teacher for calling him fat, Chōji stops midway before landing the blow, stating that he was unable to harm his sensei.

"I-I can't .."

Not given the same options, Asuma deflects his old chakra blade thrown at him by Shikamaru before being forced to attack Chōji.

Deflecting the attack, everyone is shocked to see Chōji reacting before realising that Ino had transferred her consciousness into Chōji.

Calling for the young man to recognise the situation they were in, Ino tells him to remember what those earrings symbolised before Asuma unleashes another searing cloud of ash which Chōza uses his body to protect them from.

Chōza scold his son "Start acting like the sixteenth head of the Akimichi Clan and the oath you took, Chōji!"

Recalling the oath he had taken, Chōji grows his butterfly wings, surprising everyone.

Shocking his comrades with the amount of weight he was losing they begin to worry believing that he had ingested one of the Three Coloured Pills , Chōza corrects them saying that Chōji was instead using the clan's calorie control technique and would be fine. Deciding that he was no longer needed there, Chōza left apologising that his son had been a hindrance thus far and that this would no longer be the case.

Preparing the Butterfly Bullet Bombing technique, Chōji is joined by his comrades as they prepared their revised attack.

Resting on Shikamaru's back, Ino uses the Mind Clone Switch Technique to take control of two fallen White Zetsu Army clones and engages Asuma in battle. Supporting her, Shikamaru uses his shadow to rob Asuma of a foothold, leaving him open for Chōji to punch Asuma into a nearby rock formation.

Before being sealed, Asuma tells the trio that their formation had been perfected — something he states that he couldn't say before.

Motivated, Chōji grows to gigantic proportions and declares that he was going to end this battle and required their help to which they emphatically agree.

I'm sorry for not updating for so long! I'm almost have no idea how to continue this story 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 24 20
First installment of the Naruto: Whisper series, Set in an alternative universe of Naruto, Naruto is placed in a universe where he's treated the way...
16.8K 1K 40
- β€ΉπŸΉ :: π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 π–»π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Žπ—π—‚π–Ώπ—Žπ—…, π—Œπ–Ύπ—‚ ⟑ π—Žπ—“π—Žπ—†π–Ίπ—„π—‚ π–»π—ˆπ—‹π—Žπ—π—ˆ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!π—ˆπ–Ό 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 π—Œπ—π—’ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺...
483K 10.7K 22
Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love with? I removed some parts because it...
2.2K 80 15
Sakura yearned for love, relentlessly pursuing it only to find it slipping further away. Meanwhile, Kakashi, immersed in the demands of life, had nev...