ANBU boot camp

Par MyAnimehub

A Training Instructor came back to leaf and see how lazy ANBU has become when they can't able to catch small... Plus

Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

1.1K 37 5
Par MyAnimehub

Iruka was up that Sunday morning early, he had a lot to do as he headed for the Academy. It had been a busy couple of weeks as he started to rewrite the curriculum for the Academy. So, to make sure no mistakes like this last year's graduation class happened again.

"Chakra manipulation and molding, Village History, proper Taijutsu instruction," he spoke to himself as he used his large classroom board on the wall to write it all out.

As he worked a man walked into his classroom and stared at the Chunin. "Iruka Umino, what are you doing?"

Iruka looked up and spotted the new Jonin that was 'in charge' of the Academy, (the one put in charge replacing the guy that pissed the Hokage off the night Chief informed them of all stuff that had been going on) then returned to writing on the board.

"You got the report of this school's actions and failures Senpai?" the Chunin asked. The man nodded, "We have a few weeks before the students return, and I need to rewrite how I teach and what I teach."

The Jonin looked and spotted the words 'History of The Leaf Village' "What does that mean?" he pointed.

"The Academy stopped teaching about the Uzumaki Clan and how important they were to our village," Iruka replied.

"The council will never..."

Iruka stopped writing and turned to face the Jonin. The teacher's eyes seemed to grow a fire he did not normally see, and the Jonin spotted a small tattoo on Iruka's forearm...a Star.

"The council does not control the Academy anymore, and they will not continue to weaken us like they have before." A voice spoke from behind the Jonin. both 'teachers' looked over to the door where the Hokage walked into the classroom.

"Hokage-sama," both men spoke at once.

"Iruka," Hiruzen spoke. "Hard at work again? How is the plan coming?"

"Slowly,"

"Hokage-sama," the Jonin spoke again. "What did you mean the council is no longer in charge of the Academy?"

"Oh, I think it is plain and simple," the old Shinobi smiled and handed the Jonin a piece of paper. "Any control they had has been revoked and now the Shinobi Academy of Konoha is now back in the sole control of the Shinobi council as it should have always been."

He read the paper and finding everything in order. "Yes Hokage -Sama," he said with a bow.

The old man turned back to Iruka, "What do you need?"

"The textbooks that cover the Uzumaki, better Taijutsu instructors and a few more of them to make sure everyone gets proper attention. A few more medical-nin to help find problems like Naruto's extra chakra or Lee's lack of. A better Kunoichi instructor to help start training the girls better, as well as one Kunoichi that can 'kill' the damn fangirls."

The Chunin started as he ticked off his fingers. "I cannot cover all ages, right now I am only the head instructor for the graduating class of the year."

The old man nodded as he thought, the Jonin academy head seemed slightly annoyed that the Hokage was referring to a Chunin instead of him.

"Hokage -sama," the Jonin spoke as calmly and respectfully. "Am I not the head of the Academy?"

"That depends," Hiruzen replied never taking his eyes off the board Iruka had returned to writing on. "Have you visited Ibiki since the Mizuki incident?"

"Ah...no Hokage-sama," the man replied lowing his head, he had used a few favors so as to not have to speak with the scarred Special Jonin.

"Then I cannot trust you to actually teach, you are just a figurehead at the moment in charge of the Academy's budget and other administration works," The old man replied and for a split second the Jonin saw the Shinobi no Kami. "I suggest if you want to continue to avoid Ibiki, you listen to all of Iruka's 'suggestions.'

The Joni just nodded and the Hokage gave a warm grandfatherly smile before poofing into smoke.

Lee was up and surprisingly so was TenTen as they reached Gai for Lee's normal morning workout.

"Ah, Lee my student good morning ready to start another day?" Gai exclaimed. "Oh, TenTen have you chosen to join us in our early youth?

"Naruto said you needed to show Lee about the gravity seal and I wanted to tell you about the other seals." TenTen replied trying to get over 'How the hell their sensei could be so awake this early' the sun had barely risen. Fortunately, Neji had agreed to meet them as well, too bad he was late, and the girl had to suffer her Sensei alone,

"Wonderful, let us get started." Gai smiled "Lee remove your normal weights."

Lee obeyed and TenTen was shocked at how heavy they had been, her own seal was at ten percent and she felt so slow.

"Lee I must test your speed," Gai spoke and had the Genin start a long hard series of speed and agility drills that made the girl dizzy just watching.

Neji had arrived as Lee went through the drills and TenTen just glared at him.

"I am only fifteen minutes late," he defended. his teammate just pointed at the two green creatures and he understood...no one should have to endure those two alone for any amount of time. Nodding the by gave a sincere apology,

"Good Lee, now rest and listen, when I apply the seal it can only be changed by me. And I will not increase the weight till you can perform all those tests at the same speed you just did." Gai told his student before looking and welcoming his third student who he had not noticed yet then looked to TenTen,

"What level are your gravity seals?" the Jonin asked.

"Well most of us have them at 1.1 times normal so the weight is only increased by 10%, Naruto and Choji are at 1.15 times or 15%. Chief made it clear that the Akimichi could handle that better do to their natural durability and Naruto due to his stamina. He made it clear the rest of us are not to start higher the 10% at first." TenTen replied and looked at her sensei, "He also had us give you a message."

"Oh," Gai replied interested.

"You will not like it, if he hears you went Higher than 20% he will ban both you and Lee from any kind of training for a month. He seemed to think you would try to see just how much Lee could take from the start."

Neji did not reply...everyone knew Gai would have set Lee at some insane number from the start. He did wonder how anyone could band these two from training though.

Guy nodded and turned to Lee, "The Chief is looking out for your wellbeing, we will start you at 15% like Uzumaki and Akimichi." Gai activated the seal and Lee started to test it finding his body heavier. Though deep down the two green beasts knew they could have gone higher.

"What other seals have you placed?"

TenTen smiled even dealing with Gai could not darken her mood when they talked about something she was good at.

"Well, besides the Gravity and the adjuster seals, in case you forgot the adjuster makes it so the outfit grows with us we should not have to replace them for years unless they get really damaged. Anyway, there are Seventy storage seals in the DHH as well as twenty in the pants, also I placed small storage seals in each boot, for lockpicks and any small tools we may need.

Naruto added a few seals to guard against elemental based attacks, he is really good at those. and he and I worked on the insolation seal he invented to protect Shino's bugs in the blizzard. Now they help keep the body warm or cool depending on the environment." She stopped talking after she gave her description.

"Wait that seal he used with the Aburame was invented by him?" Neji asked shocked.

"Yes...you did not realize he made that seal up on the spot?" TenTen asked the Hyuga.

The Hyuga just shook his head and cursed himself for not paying attention.

"What are your levels?" Gai asked in a strangely serious tone.

"Well in storage seals I am near master now that Naruto gave me his copy of Sealing for the Stupid. But he has reached the same skill level in anything elemental. And he seems to invent new seals every day. From what I understand he has four or five clones working each day just on seals. I still only have one studying seals."

"I can help you train and raise you Chakra levels, I will not sit back and allow my student to fall behind in her passions," Gai spoke causing TenTen to both pale then look excited at the idea of getting more clones training. Then the green Jonin asked. "Has he started any Uzumaki seals yet?"

TenTen shook her head, "Chief says he would need Jiraiya of the Sannin to start those."

"I saw that Jiraiya had returned to the village this morning so..."

"He is here...oh I hope I get to meet him," TenTen started to cry as she looked around thinking he might show up. Then blushed..."tell me I did not go all fangirl?"

"Ok...how would you like me to lie?" Neji replied with a straight face.

"TenTen it is ok," Lee started. "Master Jiraiya is a master of Seals it is understandable to wish to meet and learn from him, I am happy you have the same flames of youth for your training in seals as I have for my desire to master Taijutsu."

Lee pulled a 'nice guy pose' and Gai joined him, TenTen paled.

Hiruzen had watched the meeting of Jiraiya and Naruto in his orb, He became worried when the words,

"Sign your father's contract' were spoken,

"Please let him be too excited to sign and forget to actually look at the names," the old man prayed.

Seeing Naruto not speak again to his Godfather he knew his wish was not granted.

He had hoped that Naruto would not find out, he feared that it would give the boy an ego that he was not ready for.

"You set me up," Hiruzen spoke out loud as he watched Jiraiya check the scroll after the group left the apartment.

"Are you surprised Hokage-sama?" His head ANBU guard spoke up. "He told you he was not done, I quote 'Busting Your Balls,' He is not done with ANY of us."

The old Shinobi just nodded as he thought. The ANBU was right Chief wasn't done...with any of them, and he remembered the warning he gave himself the day Chief returned 'This animal likes to play with its food before it eats,'

Being pulled from his thoughts he watched,

"Naruto got Gamabunta on the first try," this shocked both the Hokage AND the ANBU. "This should be entertaining," The old man tried to smile as he hoped to forget about Naruto's anger for the time being.

The ANBU again broke protocol as the quickly left their hiding spots to crowd around the Orb, most had missed the time the Minato had ridden the great Toad Boss and those that did see it had spoken about it in aw, they were not going to miss this ride.

The hours passed and never was there a dull moment as they watched the Toad try to throw the boy, as the sun set Toad stopped and the ANBU cheered.

"I don't believe it...he stayed on the whole time," one ANBU spoke up. "If I remember right, didn't Gamabunta actually throw the Yondaime twice during his ride?"

"Yes, he did," Enma the Monkey King spoke up as his head emerged from the Hokage's staff. "That is why Bunta accepted him cause he kept getting back on...I do believe we just witness the first anyone has ever truly ridden the great Toad Boss start to finish."

"Oh look, Naruto is about to drink with Gamabunta...this might be just as entertaining as the ride was." The lead ANBU called out and actually laughed.

Kyoko had an interesting day, though most of it was spent training Hanabi as well as the other women and girls of the Hyuga clan. Main and branch houses together no longer separate, she was going to fulfill her sister's as well as her niece's goal, or at least she was going to help. As she had watched the women young and old alike, she noticed something,

Turns out that anyone one that was deemed to have less skill by the family before, would often have a different elemental affinity then earth, so far today she found two Fire and one Lightning as primaries. She had asked Mack, who showed up for the daily training of Hanabi if he could help to modify the Juken for each affinity.

"I will see what I can do," the monkey replied as he waited for the youngest Hyuga girl.

Hiashi Stood with his sister in law as she told him all this, "Why is it we could not figure this out on our own? We are not stupid though we have made stupid mistakes."

"We got set in our ways...and when given a choice most humans will choose to take the easy path rather than trying to change anything. All humans are stupid, we all need a good kick in the ass from time to time," she replied as she watched Hanabi arrive and start her morning

"One of your father's favorite sayings."

"One that I never understood till he returned, we have both been stupid. The question is now that our asses have been kicked where do we go from here?" Kyoko looked at the man.

"Forward," Mack spoke to the two as he watched the young girl.

The two Hyuga's just nodded.

Anko came into the restaurant with her arm wrapped around a slightly annoyed Yugao as they went to the back room to find Kurenai waiting,

"Hello sexy," Anko smiled as she took her place on the red-eyed woman's back.

"Hello my snake charmer," Kurenai replied as she sipped her Sake. "I take it your latest plan failed?"

Anko growled and pouted.

"What I miss?" Yugao asked as she sat down.

"Nothing," Anko replied defensively.

"Seems Anko had her sights on new prey and so far, he has outmaneuvered her in every attempt." Kurenai teased as she and 'petted' Anko's hair as the snake woman just growled.

"Oh, someone has gossip?" Tsume spoke as she entered the room followed by Hana and the other mothers (now that they were once again active Kunoichi they were now in the circle.)

Anko growled and buried her blushing face in Kurenai's neck to hide.

"You remember how Iruka was able to resist Anko back in the camp?" Kurenai asked calmly and Yugao nodded then started to smile.

"Yes, you told me," Tsume replied also smiling. "Don't tell me, he is STILL resisting?"

"Ahhh," Anko cried out in misery and shame. "No man should be able to resist me..."

"What happened?" Half the women asked at once.

"Well after Yugao got back this morning she and Hayate went for some 'rest'" Anko started making their ANBU friend blush and the others snicker. "Well, Ibiki had hidden himself away with his latest 'friend.'

Here the girls cringed, they had heard that the Special Jonin had gotten his hands on Aoi Rokushō, and they knew very few deserved to spend time with Ibiki as Aoi did but still...

"So I went to the baths, and there he was alone soaking." Anko continued.

The girls groaned and some facepalmed already 'seeing' what Anko would do.

"So I quickly stripped off paid the owner of the bath to make sure we were not disturbed and joined Iruka. He did not even startle as I dropped my towel slipped into the water and straddled his lap."

"Let me guess never batted an eye?" Chi-Chi asked smiling the 'I know something you don't' eyes.

"He just crossed his arms opened his eyes and just stare me, at my face." Anko cried out. "I literally can't give a...a more open invitation to someone and he did not respond...he seemed annoyed."

"Is he Gay by chance?" Hana asked not sure how any guy could resist that.

"No," Chi-Chi replied.

When the group looked at her she sighed,

"You know the rules, a Shinobi that is single is required to visit the brothels at least once a month. helps lessen stress in a..."

"Safer, Proficient, Military Manner," the women replied the old mantra.

"Right, well" Chi-Chi continued. "When Iruka-san makes his visit...he goes to the Blue Lily"

The women stared at the Large mother,

"That is the most expensive house," Hana replied.

"Right...why?" Chi-Chi asked. "What do they specialize in?"

"Classic beauty," Anko answered first. "Tea ceremonies, Kimonos, very elegant and classic. If Kurenai ever went into that line of work," here Anko hugged the women. "It would be the ONLY place she would work."

"Agreed," most of the women replied.

"Good to know you have such high standards for me," Kurenai tried to sound insulted, but couldn't hide the smile.

"So, little Snake," Chi-Chi continued. "What does that tell you?"

Anko thought on the words before it clicked.

"He has no interest in the trashy slut and has a taste for the more refined and classical kind of girl?"

"Very good," Chi-Chi answered "He is also not looking for a cheap one nighter, as he can get those at the house. So, if you want him, plan for long-term...and wear that Kimono you got for your last birthday."

Anko gave a sigh, "I am not really good at the 'classic stuff' I am not sure how to even start.

Ito spoke up, "I will make sure he is at the Teahouse on Thursday, you show up and go from there."

"Ok," Anko replied happily but everyone could see she was actually nervous, which was funny seeing as Anko was rarely nervous about anything. But the girls decided that she was their friend and so they would only tease after.

"So any new news?" Kurenai asked taking the spotlight off Anko for now.

"Well we do know that Kabuto is a spy and we can basically guess who he is spying for," Mebuki spoke up.

"Who," those that did not know asked at once.

"Orochimaru, seems he is the leader of the new Village of Sound in The Land of Rice Fields,"

At the mention of her former sensei Anko looked ready to kill, Kurenai reached and grabbed her head holding her still.

"We will get our shot at him," Yugao spoke. "Remember, that snake uses hatred and revenge as his personal weapons. Don't go and give him any help."

"Can I kill that Kabuto guy?" Anko hissed.

"Not yet," Yoshino replied. "if you do it might tip off the snake that we know."

The snake summoner just hissed.

The next morning in the far-off land sat Mount Myōboku, in his personal quarters laid Gamabunta, the Boss summons of the Toads. On his head sat a large pack of Ice and he groaned as he nursed his hangover.

"This is the second time you challenged an Uzumaki that housed the Kyubi to a drinking contest...did the first time with Kushina teach you anything?" Ma asked as she nursed the massive Toad.

"I thought so...but he just brought out the competitiveness in me...not so loud." The Toad cried as he held his head.

"At least this time you did not lose to the Jinchūriki," Pa added as he snickered. "This time the teasing from the others won't be so bad."

"I...did not lose to Kushina...we...tied," Bunta replied trying and failing to regain his dignity.

"Sure, now drink this," Ma spoke as she forced some green stew full of mushrooms and crickets down the Toads throat.

The Toad Boss was barely able to choke it down.

I gave Hinata permission to skip today," Kurenai spoke that morning as she looked at Shino and Kiba. "Seems she was concerned with Naruto's health.

"Yeah, Naruto got into a drinking contest with a massive Toad," Kiba replied smiling. "I don't envy that hangover."

"And how do you know what a hangover is?" Shino asked lifting a brow.

"You really think my mother would wait till 'I was of proper age before getting me drunk?" the Inuzuka replied.

"Good point," both Shino and Kurenai replied in understanding.

Naruto groaned as he laid in bed, his head hurt his body was sore, he did not want to move. He felt soft hands place a wet cool rag to his forehead and wipe off his sweat,

"Wow, so it takes getting in a drinking contest with a massive Toad Boss to break a Uzumaki's stamina?" Hinata giggled despite herself.

"I am not broke..." Naruto cried as he tried to raise up off the bed. Only for a hand to touch his chest and force him back down. "ouch...maybe I am...least I can say no 'human' broke my stamina."

"Shush, sleep," Hinata whispered.

It was not long that Naruto was dozing almost asleep,

"You have such beautiful hair," Naruto spoke and Hinata blushed but could tell he wasn't fully awake. "And it is getting very long,"

She smiled as she sat on his bed. "My mother had a recipe for shampoo, it helped grow hair quickly while also strengthening it. to the point that it would not be cut easily. Her journal said it could turn hair into a kind of armor."

"It...will be...beautiful when...you finish growing...it...out," Naruto mumbled and was soon snoring.

Chief walked into training ground 7 while Kakashi was starting his team's morning workout.

"Morning Chief, no Naruto?" Kakashi asked respectfully.

"No he had a difficult solo mission yesterday and he needs time to recover."

"What kind of solo mission?" the Sakura asked confused.

"Ever heard of the Toad Boss Gamabunta?" Chief asked.

All three nodded as Kakashi had told them about the Sannin.

"Naruto tried to ride the Boss?" Kakashi asked almost smiling at the thought of the kid being thrown.

"He did ride the Boss, Bunta could not throw him, not once," Chief replied and Kakashi quickly stopped smiling and stared.

The Copy-ninja knew what that meant as he was one of the few who had witnessed Minato's ride, the thought that Naruto rode the toad without getting tossed once whereas Minato was thrown several times was not something he had expected even from the young blonde.

"So...what?" Sasuke asked confused at the silence.

"Remember what sensei said," Sakura replied. "Riding on top of the toad was a test to gain acceptance of the Toad summons...Naruto has a summoning contract."

"Only if he passed the second test," Kakashi corrected and Looked at the Chief.

"The drinking contest between Naruto and Bunta ended in a tie," Chief smiled as Kakashi paled. "The contract is complete. there is a new Toad summoner."

"Ahhh," Sasuke cried out in anger. "Why is he being pushed, a Summoning contract on top of everything, all the Jutsu's you are teaching him...how can I,"

"What Jutsu?" Chief asked ending the Uchiha's rant. "If Naruto has learned any new Jutsu he has done it through personal study. I have only ever focused on his control...something you should as well."

Sasuke was shocked by that...he did not believe it. "That can't be, you're teaching him all sorts of advance Jutsu, you have to be."

"Why?" Chief asked calmly as he looked at Kakashi who just facepalmed and shook his head. "From what I know you have been taught more Jutsu's then Naruto.

"So I am better at him?" Sasuke replied not thinking.

"Not even close," Chief replied.

"What do you mean? the more Jutsu's you know the better you are." Sasuke replied.

The boy never saw the fist coming as Chief just decked him. On the ground, Sasuke looked up not sure what had hit him.

"Knowing a Jutsu means nothing if you can't master it. And mastering it takes time and practice, look at your sensei, he has copied over a thousand different Jutsu...I bet he has only ever mastered a small percent of those. Remember how you failed using your family's great fireball." Chief spoke with a growl as he reminded Sasuke of their little talk at the training camp.

"Knowing a million Jutsu's does not make you strong, mastering them now that is something to brag about." Chief finished, "Lesson over."

And with that Chief turned to walk away as Sakura went to check on her teammate. who Quickly pushed her away as he stood and turned to stare at his sensei.

"The Chief has hated the missing-nin Orochimaru of the Sannin since the boy was a Genin, His goal was and is to learn every Jutsu there is...and he has murdered thousands of innocent people including children to do so, and right there just before he hit you...you sounded just like him. Look to your training in control as well as your training in a team, or else you will follow that path. Dismissed." Kakashi finished the day very early as Sasuke gaped at him.

Sakura looked at her teammate before just shrugging and continued her morning work out where she had left off when Chief arrived. Sasuke just left the training ground and returned to his Clan compound.

The next day Naruto was up early and as he made it to 93 he found both the Chief and Mai waiting. Naturally, the woman gave him a wave while the Chief just nodded.

"So, planning to drink anytime soon?" Chief asked after a moment.

"I am never drinking again, that sucked," Naruto replied as he started his stretching.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Bunta will want a rematch." Chief smiled as Naruto paled again. "Take your time Naruto we are waiting on the others, today I give you all the next lesson killing a person."

"next lesson...I don't remember ever having the first lesson," Naruto replied more worried about missing a lesson than anything.

"One; Every action you perform will have a consequence for you or those you care about, and two; sooner or later someone from your past will find you seeking revenge."

"Oh…yeah I remember those." Naruto blushed.

The teams arrived, first was 8 then 9 followed by 10. Kurenai looked worried, Gai looked joyfully stupid and Asuma looked relaxed. The two men knew what Chief planned and both were banned from warning anyone even Kurenai herself.

Team 7 arrived and as everyone lined up waiting, Chief just pulled out a scroll and opened it. A large wave of blood was released with some pressure, drenching everyone Jonin's included. Everyone was drenched in blood and some like Ino, Sakura and Hinata looked ready to vomit, Sasuke hit his knees. Kiba grabbed his nose, and Shino and Shika looked around at everyone else.

"Blood," Chief started. "A substance that has no equal, nothing in the world smells, tastes, feels, looks or." here he took a handful and released it letting it fall to the ground.

"Sounds like blood, many Shinobi that were well trained and skilled would fail the first time they experienced a kill simply cause they did not know how to handle the blood. Some have scrubbed the skin from their own hands simply trying to get the blood off."

Chief walked through the group.

"You wanna kill someone you best be ready for the blood. If you wish to be a medical-nin...you best be ready for the blood...if you plan to fight a Shinobi war...you better be ready to walk massive fields and lakes of blood."

Regaining her composure Hinata stood and tried to get over the smell as the Chief spoke. Ino and Sakura were not as quick but did look up as they sat on the ground.

"Thousands died during the first shinobi war, fields bigger than any in the land of fire covered in bodies, the ground stained red in blood." Chief started his history lesson as he walked. "All Shinobi villages and elemental countries were devastated, but it wasn't enough for some and only twenty years later the second war started. Again, the lands were soaked in blood, the population of the Shinobi villages dropped greatly by the end of it thousands dead everywhere...and places like Amegakure still refer to that war as 'The war that Konoha started.'

By this time Mai had been around with wet cloths to help everyone wash the blood off.

"Thousands and thousands of dead by the end of that war, all nations devastated. And each nation was desperate to rebuild their population as well as Shinobi forces. breeding programs, tax breaks for couples that had more than one child. We all did this hoping to regain the strength our Villages had before the first war.

Iwa was the most effective, they would kidnap people, kids mostly, or offer sanctuary to any refugees, they spent millions promoting large families and large Academy classes." here Chief stopped and snorted. "Why none of us saw what they were doing is beyond me...that is a mistake I never plan to make again. Kumo had similar style just not as effective, anyway twenty...eight years ago think, skirmishes along the border started to heat up."

"Why?" Sakura asked finally finding her feet again.

"I told you the villages went all out to regrow their populations, including spending money and resources they did not have. Iwa was broke and starving, as they had gathered and formed a force of over thirty thousand Shinobi...around there. As I was saying..." Chief replied as he continued though he did not look to be upset by the interruption

"Iwa got Kumo and Kiri together and attacked Konoha's biggest ally, Uzushiogakure. Well, that plan failed...see Ōnoki the third Tsuchikage. had this great idea, destroy Uzu. show off the might of his massive force. make all the other Villages cower before Iwa and rule the lands."

"Judging by the number of loses you told us," Shino spoke up. "That plan failed."

"We were in the third war after Uzu fell, Iwa went from thirty thousand to just ten thousand and during the six months after Uzu, it was only five thousand. We only had eight thousand total Shinobi, If Iwa had tried to invade the Leaf first, we would not have been able to hold. Uzushiogakure once again saved our asses, by the end of that war, just over fifteen years ago, our Shinobi forces were so low that many Shinobi retired to start families. Again the villages have entered into a race to repopulate, though Iwa is not doing what it did last time to the same extent."

"So that is how we have gone from having armies of thousands of Shinobi to having a standing force of less than seven hundred," Shikamaru asked.

Correct," Chief replied.

"I am surprised there haven't been more births I mean our classes are not more than thirty kids a year," TenTen asked.

"That," Chief spoke. "Is a damn good question...we couldn't figure that out either...Till we learned of a poison Kiri used during the war. It does not kill or wound...it makes a male sterile or a female infertile. That is what you call a long-term war of attrition."

The girls paled as the boys blushed, that was a cold devastating kind of attack.

"Lesson over. Dismissed, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Hinata. I want you here packed for a week, we will be on a special training run. Be here at five in the morning."

The group wasn't sure what that meant but naturally, they obeyed.

"Is that all he does?" Sasuke asked as he walked up to Naruto. "Just talk?"

"He is teaching us history, so we do not repeat the screw-ups," Naruto replied. "Plus, he did give us a lesson on assassination, I never knew how...what blood was like until today."

"You mean he really doesn't teach you Jutsu's or advanced fighting skills?" Sasuke asked as he had not believed the Chief from the day before.

"Nope...any skills I learn by sending a Shadow clone to the Library and then have them work with it during the days to master it. So far I have learned two new ones since the Teams were formed...Mostly we train my control and physical strength as well as work with the other teams."

With that Naruto just left with his friends leaving the Uchiha to think on the words.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.5K 1.4K 25
Y/n wants to be a professional photographer. That's why when an important contest takes place at Karasuno, she decides to use the volleyball team for...
91.4K 2.1K 47
Kageyama and Y/n studied in the same middle school. Although Kageyama had been madly in love with Y/n since he first laid eyes on her, his anxiety an...
3.1K 70 4
Sakusa met a blonde boy at the All-Japan training camp. His cousin, Komori just teases him while supporting to help him with the blonde.
12.1K 472 25
➤𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦-𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥�...