The Owl House X Reader

Door Rubyraccoon12

Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gu... Meer

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
How Willow And Y/n Met

1

1.3K 26 16
Door Rubyraccoon12

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Y/n's POV:

I woke up from my beautiful slumber. 'Titan, why do I have to be awake right now?!' I thought before I heard my mom call out my name. "Y/N!!! WAKE UP!! You're gonna be late for school!!!" she yelled as I turned to my side tale.

To see my clock that it was only 7:28. "Mom! You're talking about yourself again! School doesn't start until 8:00!!" "OH. MY. TITAN, YOU'RE RIGHT!" Mom screams as I hear her start running towards the door as she slams the door.

I sighed before getting up using the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and go into my closet to grab my uniform to change into.

I go downstairs to see my other mom in the kitchen I sit down at the table. "Momma?" I say. My Momma places a plate of food in front of me. "Sorry, sweetie, but I have a meeting right now! My stupid coworker just called!" she quickly says as she starts to put on her shoes.

"Calcifer will take you to school!" she says as she squats down and kisses my forehead. "love you!" She ran out the door before I could say I love you back.

I finished my food at 7:34. I grabbed my bag that was right next to the front door, walked outside, and locked the front door. Calcifer was sitting on top of the mailbox waiting for me. Calcifer is my Momma's palisman. He is a beautiful blue/green peacock.

"Okay, Calcifer, let's go to school," I said, as he transformed into his staff form. I quickly got on and we started flying towards school. As soon as I saw the school, I landed in front of the doors.

Calcifer returned to his normal form and started flying away. "See you, back at home!" I yelled.

I walked through the doors and immediately saw Augustus. I walked towards him and said, "Morning, Augustus. Is that a new magazine you have?" "Yes! And did you know?" Augustus showed me the magazine. "That humans nail barbed wire to their kids' teeth?!"

"No, I did not know that, ╹⁠▽⁠╹" I said. "Come on, let's go find Willow and show her!" "Okay," I said as he started leading the way.
~~~~

Author's POV:

Willow stops at a locker, tickling it to make it open its mouth and give her her books. Gus reading a magazine bumps into her.

"Hmm?" Willow hummed. "Augustus! You have to watch out where you're going! Sorry Willow.." Y/n apologized to him. "It's okay-"

"Willow, you would not believe humans," Gus says. "Humans? Psh- I haven't seen any!! What!?" Willow stuttered. Gus shows her the magazine. "Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kids' teeth? But why? Maybe to make them magnetic."

"Actually, it's for storing treats!" Luz says. He and Y/n look confused and stare at the pot.

"Okay, Augustus. Y/n. I'm gonna tell you something. But you have to be cool. Willow said. "I can be spool- I mean, cool!" Gus stammered as Y/n nodded in agreement.

"Okay. Abomination, rise." Willow commanded. Luz stands out of the pot. "Ta-da! I'm an abomination." "Luz, that's not how abominations act!"

Augustus drops his magazine. Meanwhile, Y/n stood there in disbelief "No. No, it-" he played with his ears while staring at Luz's. "It couldn't be-"

"He's the president of the Human Appreciation Society. Most witches wouldn't be able to recognize a human right away. But Augustus is an expert. And this is Y/n, she's, an expert in potions and spills." Willow explained.

"Where are your gills?" Gus asked as Y/n was still in disbelief and was trying to process what was happening. "I knew an Augustus back in the human world. We called him Gus." Luz says.

"Gus, Gus? Nickname? Human nickname? Gus? Call me it. Wow, Gus! This is the best day of my life!" Gus said as the bell screamed.

"We've gotta get to spelling class. See you guys at lunch!" Y/n said as Gus grabbed his magazine and a wand before the two ran off.

~~~~~
Cut to the cafeteria, where Luz, is in the pot, sitting at the end of a table with Willow and Gus, Y/n. "Hey. Do humans eat PB&J's?" Gus asked. "Oh my gosh, I haven't eaten real food in so long, please give me some," Luz replied as Gus broke the PB&J in half and gave Luz one.

She takes the whole thing in her mouth and sinks back into the pot. "Y/n write this down," Gus said shaking her shoulder. Y/n had a notebook in hand and started writing. "I don't know, Gus." She grumbles. "If Amity saw that-"

Amity suddenly jumps onto the table. "I saw that! Abominations don't eat! I know you're in there! You can't hide from me. What are you? Who are you? I want answers!" She grabs Luz by her shirtfront and shakes her violently.

"Amity Blight." Professor Hermonculus said. Amity stopped shaking Luz. "Huh?" "I suspected a twinge of jealousy, but this, this is just sad." Professor Hermonculus says.

"But I-No! Look at it." She stuttered as Luz groaned and her head fell back. "Report to Principal Bump's office!"

"But-" "NOW!" Professor Hermonculus ordered. Amity drops Luz and runs off. As Professor Hermonculus leaves, Luz pops back out, sharing a concerned look with Willow and Y/n.

~~~~~
Cut to a classroom, where Luz is standing out of the pot. "Whoo! I'm a sweaty little abomination. But now we don't have to worry about Amity. "High five!"

Willow, Y/n, and Gus stare at her hand, then share a confused look. Gus and Y/n shrug. "Slap my hand. It's a human thing." She explained.

Gus hesitantly gives her a high five. Then he does it several more times with growing confidence. "Oh. Oh, my. Oh, man, what a rush!"

The classroom door opens, revealing Amity. She smirks and steps aside, allowing Principal Bump to enter the room. "Good afternoon, students."

"Principal Bump," Willow said in honor. Luz drops, pretending to be an abomination. Principal Bump steps closer to her. Willow and Y/n, Gus back off as he kneels down, turning her head. "Hmm. Abomination, rise." He ordered.

She does, looking nervous. "Abomination, lie." "Uh, viral fame is a worthy pursuit. Your cat would never eat you if it got the chance. Chemtrails are real-"

"Oh, no, abomination. How strange for it to get the command wrong. I mean lie down." He points to a desk. Luz whimpers as she goes to lie down on it.

"So very lifelike." He approaches the table with Willow. "When Miss Blight told me about your abomination, I had to come by, and see what she's made of." "Oh, I have her list of ingredients right here." Willow offered the list.

"No. We were hoping..." He pulls a dagger out of his sleeve. "for a closer look. Willow, I'll allow you the first cut."

Willow takes the offered dagger and smiles at him nervously. She steps closer to Luz. "Uh, you can't just cut open a human, can you?" Willow whispered. Luz shakes her head. "Willow, go ahead and make the first incision." Principal Bump says.

"Wait!, Principal Bump! Uh, high five!" Gus knocks over three abomination pots. With the help of Y/n. The goo spills together, and the formed abominations stand. "Run!" Gus and Y/n yelled at them.

Willow and Luz quickly ran out of the classroom. "Come on, Gus! I know a shortcut!" Y/n yelled whispering as they ran out of the classroom too.

~~~~
Luz runs toward King and Eda. "EDDDAAAA!" "Hey, hey, hey, hey! What is this?" Luz hugs her and King. "Ugh! I never understand when you do this."

"Your lesson worked! Keeping junk in my pocket saved my life! she gasps. "But wait. My new friends. They're in danger."

"LUUUZZZZ!" Willow and Y/n yelled as they were running towards her. Willow, Y/n, and Gus hug Luz, who happily returns it. "Seriously, what is that?" "You won't believe it, Luz. Everything is perfect now!" Willow said excitedly. "It's true. I don't believe it." Luz says.

"Principal Bump was so impressed by my plant work he's switching me to the plant magic track! Look!" Willow explained as she backed away and snapped her fingers. With a glow of green magic and a twirl, her sleeves and leggings go from magenta to green.

Luz hugs Willow again. "Yes!" Willow giggles. "WHOO!-Oh. What about Amity?" Luz asked. "Last we saw, she was asking Bump if today could count as extra credit," Gus said.

"Yeah, they don't call her top student for nothing." Y/n shrugged, "Well, I can't wait to see you in action next time I sneak in." The witches looked at the human with a concerned look.

"Uh, about that. You're kinda, sorta... banned." Gus said as Y/n pulled out a poster reading "BANNED" with a picture of Luz covered in abomination goo under it.

"That's my girl!" Eda yelled. "But we could come here and teach you what we learned." Y/n offered. "Aw. That would be nice. But... I have a pretty great teacher already." Luz says as she looks at Eda.

"Yeah, that's right! Luz is my student!" She steals the poster from Y/n's hands. "Back off, academy twerps!" They all laughing.

"Ah, baby's first wanted poster. Good job, kid. She pats the top of Luz's head. "Looks like I taught you something after all."

"UUh, you high five with your hands, not your head," Gus said as Luz and Eda's eyes widened as Gus smiled. Y/n started to laugh out loud.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 15

High: 5'7

Friends: Willow, Gus, and Luz

Family: Two moms

Track: potion track

Uniform:

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

333K 8.7K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
17.8K 564 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
1K 43 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotе me a note, cast a spe...
185K 5.5K 37
An Owl House alternate universe What if Luz found the portal while she was just an infant, and she never met Eda. Instead she's a scared infant look...