Like Hades and Persephone

By dreamerpen

Taehyung arrived like he's a god. And made Jisoo's life flipped. The farm she always thought was theirs, sudd... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

16

255 32 36
By dreamerpen

"I'm here to take Jisoo." Suga's wife said.

"Uhh you said girl's night out, its only 3 in the afternoon." Taehyung replied as Jisoo ended up listening.

Elena arrived at their office with a nanny but no son. Jisoo was about to ask where baby is but Suga's wife is busy talking to Taehyung.

"Duh, we need to pretty up so I'm taking her." Elena said.

"Chichi is already pretty so I'll bring her later." Taehyung replied again.

"No I'm bringing her with me." She said dismissing Taehyung and going to Jisoo and hugging her.

"Come on, I have something planned!!!" She said excitedly.

Which got Jisoo excited too.

"Can I go now?" Jisoo asked Taehyung with a big smile.

Taehyung's eyebrow raised up at her. "Its still working hours."

"I'll do it after." Jisoo said sweetly.

"You owe me." Taehyung said with a sigh.

Which made Elena's eyebrows raised too.

Jisoo just giggle "I'll see you later!"

Taehyung just pouts as the two girls strut their way out of the building.

.
.
.

"Woowww so pretttyyy!!!" Elena is the owner of the boutique they shopped at last time.

She made Jisoo put on her new collection and was doing an almost impromptu photoshoot.

Jisoo learned that Elena used to be a photographer.

After a few clicks, Elena didnt waste time and posted Jisoo's photos all over the boutiques social media platforms.

Not forgetting to send photos to Taehyung first. For compensation.

Though Taehyung only left her on seen.

Elena smirks thinking Taehyung is dying over how pretty Jisoo's photos are.

Jisoo was reluctant to pose but Elena is good at taking angles so the photos look natural.

They took a break and Jisoo wonders around for a bit. Elena is breastfeeding baby Agust, he was with Suga earlier.

"Can I see this for a bit?" Jisoo smiles at the assistant as she enjoys her alone time going around the boutique.

After a few more minutes, Suga's wife asks her to put another dress.

"Whoaaa unnie you look awesomeee!!!"

Jisoo perks up as Rosé emerged from behind with a matching outfit as hers.

"Surprise!!" Elena said.

"Kim Taehyung called me few days ago to ask if I wanted to hang out with you." Rosé said.

Jisoo smiles tenderly. That sneaky demon lord...

"Now, pose some moree!! You two look so beautifulll!!!" Elena said as she directed them some more poses. By around seven, Elena decided its time for dinner and had them be driven in a restaurant Jungkook owns.

While eating, Hwasa, Namjoon's girlfriend arrives and that completes their group.

"Have you seen their photos?? Its insane!!" Elena asked Hwasa. "This two's photos exceeded some models from my boutique!!"

"I know!" Hwasa said excitedly as well. "These two are meant to be superstars!"

"How would you guys like to model for meee??" Hwasa asked with sparkling eyes.

Jisoo just laughs. "Oh gosh.. that's more of Rosé alley.."

"I was the first to ask you right Rosé??" Elena said with hopeful eyes to Rosé.

"Wha.. I mean.. I'd love to.. but this is our first time to do something like this.." Rosé said shyly.

"I'll take that as a yess!!" Suga's wife squeled happily.

"Waahhh you two are so cuteee!!" Hwasa said.

Then they went to a bar to get some drinks.

They talk about their day.

Rosé school and her works.

Hwasa's boring work at the stock market.

Elena's life about her family and baby.

Jisoo's farm and the life she has back in their home.

Jisoo had a mocktail like Elena, she easily gets drunk and she has work to finish later. Rosé and Hwasa just drink lightly too. Just a nice buzz to cap the week.

"Ahhh its so much fun!!" Rosé said as they step out of the bar.

"Darlinggg!!" Hwasa said happily when she spots Namjoon waiting. She went to Namjoon with a kiss.

"Aishh.. look at her turning into a baby." Suga's wife commented. "Oh look, my hubby's here too!!"

But she and Suga didnt even bulge.

"Oh and my sister's Taehyung is also here." Rosé commented in a softer voice so only Jisoo would hear.

Jisoo blushed but pretends not hearing anything. But Rosé and Elena giggled. They walk to the guys waiting for them.

"You look like you had fun." Suga said to his wife as she beams at him and clings into his arms.

"I did.. and did you see my post??" She said sweetly.

"Congratulations on your new models." Suga said with a smile.

You would think Suga is cold but he is very loving towards his wife.

"Come on brat." Taehyung calls to Rosé. "We need to get you back to your dorm."

"Yeahh~ bye unniesss!!!" Rosé said waving good bye at her new unnies.

"She's happy." Taehyung commented to Jisoo.

"We just got a new set of clothes from Elena's boutique." Jisoo informs him as Rosè happily settle inside the car.

Taehyung opens the car door for her.

"You're driving?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah." He said, "its nice to get a little breather after all that work.."

Jisoo rolls her eyes at him.

Its an hour and a half to where Rosé dorm is and Rosé talk all the way back.

"Take care unnie, I love you!!" Rosé said when they arrive at her dorm, hugging Jisoo.

"I love you too. Get a good rest." Jisoo said giving Rosé a tight hug as well.

"Bye Kim Taehyung!!" Rosé said waving happily at him as he waves back at her. "Thank you!!!"

Then she enters her dorm.

Jisoo smiles at Taehyung. "You two seems to be getting along well."

"That's cause I'm highly likeable." he said as Jisoo makes a face at him. Taehyung just pinch her cheeks.

Taehyung and Jisoo drove back quietly now. Jisoo watch the lights and Taehyung glance as Jisoo's eyes sparkle from the city lights.

"Are you gonna come up?" Jisoo asked when they arrive at Taehyung's flat.

He smiled naughtily, "are you going to make me sleep there tonight?"

She pinched his arm, "I was asking seriously."

"And that was a serious reply!" He said.

"Go back safe- oh wait.." Jisoo said halting herself from walking out.

She took a box on her bag and gave it to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles from ear to ear as he opens the box.

Its a Cartier watch.

"I saw it earlier on the boutique." Jisoo said, "a compensation for helping me out on the farm.."

"Ahhh so a bribe.." Taehyung said with twinkling eyes. 

She scrunch her nose at him and he pinch her nose as a reply.

"Thanks for taking care of me, and Rosé.." she said almost like a whisper.

Taehyung almost melted. Jisoo being the sweetest is just.. making him want to stay with her all night..

"Now stop teasing me and go home safely ok." She said strictly at him with a glare.

He just smiles not wanting to go anywhere, "technically, this is my home."

"Just go." She said as she steps out of his car, "drive safely!"

He chuckles, "alright Chichi.. dont I get a goodnight kiss or something?"

She just rolls her eyes at him. "Call me when you got home."

"But there's no need for that if I sleep here-"

"Kim.Taehyung."

He just laughs and went back to his family house.

.
.
.

"If I knew Elena will gift you clothes I would've just introduced you earlier.." Taehyung commented at the set of clothes that arrived at Taehyung's flat the morning after.

Rosé also got hers and she was so excited.

Jisoo just giggle, "oh what's this?"

There is a box with a letter thanking Jisoo and Rosé.

"Wow, why didnt she thank me, I was the one left to do all the work yesterday.." Taehyung complains.

Jisoo just giggled. Taehyung cleared all the work she needed to do yesterday. "Thank you for working hard."

"I should at least receive a kiss." He said, that she "ignored".

Jisoo opened the box and it was a framed photo of her and another one with her and Rosé from yesterday's photo sessi.

"Oh, this would look nice here.." Taehyung said taking her photo.

"Oh let's not.." she said shyly as Taehyung put her photo in the center of his living room. "Its so awkward Taehyung!"

He just laughs as Jisoo turns pink.

"Its for safe keeping. Let's send the other one to your mom so that she wont be too angry at me." He said putting the other photo back on its box.

Jisoo just watch him. Her heart fluttering.

"Hey let me see your hand." He said after finishing putting the photo away.

"Why?"

He just took her hand and simply puts a Cartier watch on her.

The one that matches her gift to him last night.

"I asked Elena about the watch." He grins at her.

And she cant help but smile back.

At the back of her mind asking herself what are they doing..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
2.8K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
7.9K 712 33
In a school where everyone seems to be the most talented people who ever existed, how will you be able to compete? Is it even crazy to try? But Jisoo...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...