The Villainess Next Life (COM...

By chileiha

A 20 year old girl suddenly died from an accident and reincarnated as a villain in a novel story?! What's thi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Special Side Story 1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters' Profile
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Notice
Chapter 23
Bonus Story
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 END
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side story 4
Side story 5
Side story 6 - END of side stories
AFTERWORDS (Read to uncover some secrets of the story)
100K reads Special

Chapter 10

2.7K 86 4
By chileiha

That day was a veeeery busy day. Alarice who woke up at 12 nn was still exhausted from last night. The entire time the maids are getting her ready with countless of baths she was half asleep. These were the times that being rich and in power was very convenient.

But there was a bigger problem.

"A-Ahmm. Your Majesty. I think we need to put a lot of powder on your chest, check and shoulders." the maid Ariel said while blushing

The half asleep Alarice look in the mirror and blushed too.  Both in annoyance and embarrassment.

"That idiot! I told him not to mark too many!" She exclaimed.

Her neck, chest and shoulders are full of red bite marks and kiss marks.

She groaned. The dress that she'll wear was off shoulders. She'll have a hard time going back and forth to the powder room to put powder on the parts that have marks.

"I'm sorry, Ariel. Can you do something about this? Like, the powder should have a long lasting effect. I probably does not have much time to retouch."

"Mhhh. I'm going to try your majesty but we're not really sure." Ariel said

"Why don't you just go to the ball like that? Empress Consort Qashanna and Concubine Elisha were always proud to announced that they slept with the Emperor." The other maid said.

"Are you kidding me?! I'll die of embarrassment. Now, please. Do something." She said

The two of them began to put some thick powder on her shoulders.

Argh. This is so embarrassing. Why did I ride on with his lust?

With all these preparation, Alarice feel so tired already. There were even times when the head Maid Madame Constance asked her about some minor problems in the ball preparations.

Her hair and make up took almost four hours to complete. After she was dressed the maid looked very satisfied and happy as if looking at a masterpiece.

They tied her hair up in a messy bun with some loose curly hair. They put some small, elegant hair ornaments in there. Her neck was adorned in blue diamond necklace paired with small dangling blue diamond earrings.

Her dress was an off shouldered blue ball gown. The top of the gown has floral patterns to it while the base is a layer of dark and light shade of blue with floral patterns on its hem.

"You look really dazzling Empress!" They exclaimed.

She just laughed it off.

"Where's the kids?" She asked

"Oh they were waiting since earlier, Your Majesty."

"Why didn't they just come in here?"

"They said it is ungentlemanly to go into a lady's changing room." the maids chuckled.

It seems those two are starting to grow up. She expect that much from Mael but it seems like Naveen was also imitating him.

"Let's now go. We're already late. Did the Emperor made their entrance?"

"Yes your Majesty. Just a while ago they already entered the banquet. They're now about to start the program."

That means we're late and I'm the reason. Up until now Alarice was always late in most of her appointment especially if she doesn't really want to attend.

She just shrugged and went downstairs to the waiting princes.

When he saw the two princes she was really astonished. Their father's genes did not go to waste. The both of them were really beautiful.

Mael with his curly sky blue hair that was neatly pushed back like his father at work was paired with dark colored blue clothings and Naveen with his fluffy straight dark blue hair that was pushed back on one side was with a light blue coat. They were both wearing a dark colored robe hanging on their shoulders.

"You guys look so handsome!" She praised them

The two didn't say a word and just stared at her. She felt a bit embarrassed.

"Your Majesties. Shall we now go?" Madame Constance who just arrived said.

It seems like we're really very late.

"Sure! Let's go!"

"You look great Your Majesty." Constance said

"Oh thank you!"

--

On the Banquet hall. People are gossiping.

"Have you heard? The Empress Regnant will attend this banquet."

"What? It's been a while since she properly did. The last time she attended was for the signature of the emperor and she looked hideous with his clothing and looks!"

"Maybe that's why she never had a child. The Emperor must be repulsed at her face."

"I heard she has a lot of spots on her face."

"I also heard she has a big nose and is chubby."

"Oh my! What kind of Empress do we have?"

"As expected. We're still fortunate that we have our Empress Consort who was sweet, lovely and very pretty."

"Yes! As expected, even though she has already a child she's still considered as the flower of the high society."

"Her parents, the King and Queen of Las Islas were also attending, right?"

"I'm quite curious to see how hideous they are."

"The delegates from the Las Islas, Queen Isolde Gabrielle de Arze, King Agustin Ricardo de Aeze, Prince Jacob Nathanielle de Arze, and Prince Alejandro Rodrigo de Arze will make their entrance!"

They stopped talking the moment they heard the knight talk.

The hall came to a halt. They just had their breaths taken away from the sight.

There stood a family of four members, all with dazzling beauties. The queen walks elegantly and has a strong presence, the King stood proud and powerful. The first prince smile and winks at the ladies who keeps on blushing at the sight of him. The second prince looks cold but has an undeniable beauty.

They were all take aback.

"The special guests form Yang dynasty is here. Grand Prince Yuan Wei Yang and his daughter, Princess Hiciel Yang."

Another set of beauty entered.

"This is a feast in the eye." Murmured some ladies

"I should ask my father to let me go to the east country. I didn't know they were such beauties."

"The Emperor Nicholas Sulien von Cilmair, Empress Consort Qashanna Beatrice Elmea Cilmair and 2nd Concubine Elisha Vashti Laidsa Cilmair is making an entrance together with Viscount Pierre Ron Limoan!"

The Emperor with the Empress consort by his side entered and Elisha was at their back followed by Pierre.

When they saw the Emperor's facial expression, they feel like there's a cold breeze inside the hall.

"Why does the Emperor looks angry? And where is the Empress Regnant and the Princes?"

The Emperor went to Alarice's family to greet them. They talk for a while then they went to sit on their respective seats.

When Nicholas looked at his right, the Empress Regnant's throne was empty. He clenched his fists.

"Is Alarice still not here?" He asked impatiently.

"I've already sent Madame Constance to check on her. It seems like she had been busy as she also monitored the preparations." Pierre said

He was sweating cold sweats. He looked at the Empress aide Caleb who was entertaining some guests to gesture where is the Empress he just shake his head hinting that he too doesn't know.

The Emperor who was impatient was about to stand up but the Empress Consort held his hand.

"Your Majesty please calm yourself. You cannot leave this place." She sweetly said.

"The Empress Regnant Alarice Estell de Arze Cilmair with her escorts First Prince Mael Cassian von Cilmair and Naveen Rhyzen von Cilmair will enter."

Nicholas stood up impulsively when she saw the Empress with his sons. He felt a sense of relief and at the same time disappointment.

Why isn't he the one to escort the Empress if she was going to look like this. He wanted to gauge the eyes of the people looking at her right now.

The Empress Regnant walked elegantly while being escorted by the two princes, looking so beautiful that the rumors earlier were shut down all at once.

Guess I'm the main character today, great!  My jaw hurts already. Alarice thought sarcastically.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.7K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
186K 5.6K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
6.5K 326 28
Eve Stella, who was living the typical hard life of an office worker, dies unexpectedly due to overwork, only to awaken in a novel she was obsessed w...
1.2M 44.9K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...