𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞

By thegirwiththehoodie

"If you ever try that shit again, I'll murder you and hide your body parts in a Ziploc bag." Sapphire Sanders... More

Introduction.
1. Purple is a Horrible Idea For The Name of A Restaurant.
2. All Waiters Have Spinach In Their Teeth.
3. Dogs Make The Best Curse Words.
4. All Rich Fifty-year Old Men Should Be Crucified.
5. Ohio is A Dangerous Place For People Struggling With Mental Health.
6. Waiters Should Never Be Let Near Public High Schools. Ever.
7. Only Demons Actually Enjoy Calculus.
8. Burn Anyone Who Doesn't Love Churros.
9. Never Forget Your Beloved Assassins.
10. All Doctors Are Spawns Of The Devil.
11. When Faced With Danger, Claim To Be In The Princess Protection Program.
12. Never Let A Self-Absorbed Freak Eat Your Fries.
13. Never Eat Raw Sausages Unless They Are Emailed To You.
14. It's Perfectly Normal To Be A Bitch And A Swiftie Simultaneously.
15. If You Have ADHD, Then Zeus Is Probably Your Dad.
16. Always Blame Your Ex For A First Degree Felony.
17. Stalkers Are Real, And They're Always Hiding At Carnivals.
18. When A Dying Aboriginal Kangaroo Tells You Not To Run, Run.
19. Guys That Play Basketball Enjoy Following Milo Murphy's Law.
20. Pedophiles Are Just Insane People That Actually Enjoy Twilight.
21. Sometimes, Obnoxious Morons Can Actually Change And Become Obnoxious Idiots.
22. Never Underestimate The Stereotypical Insane She Beast.
23. Being Jealous Can Always Be A Replacement For Curiousity.
24. Whenever You Get The Chance, Don't Forget To Chop Off Your Ex's Dick.
25. No Matter What You Do, Never Fall In Love With Girls Named Australia.
26.If You Didn't Know, All Large Settlements of Land Are Trevorian Colonies.
27. The Chicken Actually Crossed The Road Cause It Got Attacked By A Basketball.
28. The Worst Stereotype Ever Is Pretty Cheerleader And Elongated Man.
29. Why Don't Cockroaches Ever Just Give Up and Die?
30. Kissing Someone Without Their Consent Isn't Hot, It's Just Downright Insane.
31. Whenever A Waiter Stands Up For You, Just Know That He Poisoned Your Food.
32. I Love Texting Random Men I've Never Met At Night. It's So Aesthetic.
33. I Love Texting Random Women I've Never Met At Night. It's Esthetic.
34. Whenever A Waiter Yells At You For No Reason, Kill Him.
36. Guys Always Stand In The Rain When Something Dramatic Happens - Part 1.
37. Guys Always Stand In The Rain When Something Dramatic Happens - Part 2.
38. Nothing Good Ever Comes Out Of Being An Edward.
40. If Beyonce Ever Dies, We Ride At Dawn.
41. Nights Are Unarguably The Best Part Of The Autumn.
A/N <3
42. Dudes Are So Good At Being Trash Collectors It's Almost Adorable.
43.Oh How I Love Adolescent Radioactive Jujitsu Predators.
44. Iron Man Must Have Died For Nothing Because People Like Rachel Still Exist.
45. Always Remember To Ask, What In The Everloving Fuck Is A Jabberwocky?
46. Never Forget To Hack Your Fake Date To Pieces On Your First Fake Date.
47. Always Remind Yourself That Being Sensitive Isn't Cringy.
48. Remember Those Raw Emailed Sausages? Exactly. You Don't.
49. Insanity is a Blessing, Not a Mental Illness. (Cam Made Me Say This).
50. You Only Live Once, So Why Not Break Into An Old Guy's Party?
51. Never Believe It When An Old Rich Man Asks You To Deliver Normal People Food

39. Whenever Someone Randomly Appears From Spain, They're In Love.

32 14 2
By thegirwiththehoodie

Last night had to be a fever dream.

I remember falling asleep (finally!) on the couch last night. Then I faintly remember strong arms lifting me up and carrying me to my bedroom.

Must've been Ricky.

When I woke up this morning though, Trevor had already left, and I felt more well rested than all of last month combined.

There were no bags under my eyes today, and I could actually eat breakfast today! (I won't.)

I woke up, smiling, mostly because I actually slept, and a tiny part of me was happy that Trevor had come to his fucking senses.

That meant I could get my fries back.

And maybe talk to him once in a while. Maybe.

I put on one of Ricky's old t shirts, and a pair of cargo shorts.

I looked so much like a boy that Em would force me to get a makeover from a professional.

At least it was better than the Australia shirt.

I went downstairs, my black backpack in my hands, and I ate a banana.

An actual banana!

That probably meant that Titans from AOT would attack, world war 3 would begin, North Korea would finally release all their nuclear weapons, and Pedro Pascal would die.

Catastrophes.

I took Em's keys and waited for her and Carlos in her car.

One of these days, I'd have to go get my car back. I hope I still remember how to drive. Don't need another world ending catastrophe.

Em and Carlos eventually came to her car, and Em looked like she was completely dead inside.

Even more than me.

She was wearing a light pink sweatshirt that had Riverdale plastered on it a shade of brighter pink, and a pair of ash sweatpants that probably also belonged to Ricky.

That doesn't seem too bad. Except for the fact that she was wearing Crocs.

Crocs.

She hates those things!

"Since, uh, when?" I ask, when she enters the car.

"Since, uh, now." She says, irritated. There were bags under her eyes this time. She covered them heavily with makeup but I could still tell.

"You cosplaying as Croki?"

"Who the fuck is that?" She snorts.

"You don't know Croki? The crocodile version of Loki?"

"Does he have anything to do with me?"

"Yes! He's the God of crocs!"

She gives me an unamused look and Carlos lets out a laugh he'd obviously been holding in since they got in.

We drive in silence after that, Em focused on the road, Carlos focused on his Nintendo switch, and I was focused on my phone.

Charlotte had been blowing up my phone since last night, yelling at me through voice notes to come over to watch Harry Potter with her.

I told her I wouldn't, because she had probably already made Milo watch it with her. And trust me, Milo does not like movies like that.

I remember the first time I had forced him to watch a movie with me, and it had been the hunger games.

He didn't understand a thing.

He kept on blabbing about the fact that Peeta got brutally beaten by his mom just for giving Katniss some ordinary ass bread, and also the fact that out of all the other people's names in that humongous pool, somehow, the odds made Primrose get chosen.

Then he fell asleep after that.

When I got to school, there were groups of people swarming the hallways, most of them were girls, gossiping, but the few amount of guys looked like they were..also gossiping?

Don't tell me another hot, I mean annoying waiter had decided to show up at our school because his mom was an interior designer.

Bullshit.

I was squeezing my way through the sweaty guys who had just rushed out from the basketball court, and what I saw in the middle of them made me stop in my non-croc tracks.

Milo was in the middle of them, and some of the guys and him were carrying a lanky guy with chin length red hair and freckles scattered across his face like sand scattered across the beach, and he was also wearing Ray-Bans with the most obnoxious outfit ever.

Cameron Beyonce Luis.

I know Cameron may be a weird name for a boy, but his parents were kinda crackpots when they were younger. And they probably still are.

The guys let him down and he smirks, looking like some kind of freak of nature with his clothes.

He was wearing some kind of Mexican get up, even though he told me he had been in Spain.

Crackpot.

"SAPPHIRE! GET OVER HERE YOU DUMB BITCH!" He hollered from the middle of the hallway, and smothered me in a bone crushing hug.

"Beyonce bro!" I yell, smothering his hair with my free hand, while he crushes my body and my other hand.

"You've got to catch me up on everything! I must've missed a shitload of-"

"GET TO CLASS!" A teacher suddenly yells, and everyone scatters. Cam had History, and I had English, so we separated and I headed to my class.

He would go bazonkers when he found out about Milo and Char.

And I had this feeling that he would like Trevor for some reason.

Trevor's kinda like him, except way calmer.

I enter my English class, not completely sleep derived for once, and ait through a 40 minute lecture on nouns and pronouns.

Why do we even need to learn English? We already fucking speak it everyday!

I went to Geography, then Physics, then I met Cam teasing Milo at the cafeteria during lunch time, and Charlotte was just sitting opposite them, blushing heavily and chuckling somewhat awkwardly.

I think Cam had already found out about the two of them before I got the chance to narrate it quite inaccurately to him. Fuck.

"Don't even act like you weren't just staring at her titties, you twink." Cam says, and Char blushes even harder, Milo gkaring at him.

"You don't even fucking know dude. Happens every single day!" I say, and me and Cam burst into laughter while the two of them just stare at the floor awkwardly, their faces as red as tomatoes.

Don't even ask me how I knew, since Milo was a bit dark skin, but I could feel his cheeks heating up from where I was.

Twink.

"So, what's been going on, mi vidas?"

"Doesn't vuda mean life?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Just because you've been to Spain doesn't mean that you can speak fluent Spanish dumbass."

We all say at the same time, and I'll leave you to guess which one of us was which.

"Jesus. You people are so fucking mean." Cam says, holding his chest, as he pretends to faint in the most dramatic way possible.

"We're not mean, you're just completely and utterly inaccurate. You're wearing Mexican clothing, and I thought you said you were coming from Spai-!"

"OKAY, little miss know it all." Cam suddenly says, interrupting Charlotte quite violently, making Milo give him a murderous glare. "Don't even make me fucking mad right now, cause you three didn't even tell me about whatever the hell this is!" He says, pointing between the two of them.

I hadn't even realized I'd been so caught up in Neon and Trevor, that I barely knew a thing about Milo and Charlotte's relationship.

All I knew was that Char had probably made him watch the worst movies if all time, and they're parents had stopped their meetings or whatever, so they were doing this on purpose now.

Those two complete idiots.

"Well, you haven't even heard of Sapphire and that waiter guy." Char blurts out, and Cam's eyes practically bulge out of his eye sockets.

"So, you all betrayed me, huh?"

"Don't act like you told them about Danny." Milo mumbles, shoving a spoonful of food into his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" Cam whines, looking away.

"Beyonce hath lied!"

Author's note

Sorry I haven't been uploading as usual these days omg😭
I've been falling asleep everyday after school for some reason, and it's been affecting me writing skills.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and leave a comment! (and also, if possible, sharing this book to your friends to get more readers!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
30.9K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
160K 5.7K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...