Owning Her| NEW

By Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Forty-Six

1K 32 1
By Shawty_melodies

I had to go to Elijah's class, then I had to go to my next class. To say I was drained was an understatement. I was tired and was in the comfort of my dorm. I was snuggled up in my bed watching Family guy, when there was background noise while I was on my phone.

I wanted to do some writing, but I had no idea about what. I laid there thinking and I wanted to write a little story. It definitely has to be a romance story, then it occurred to me I could write about me. I could write about Elijah, Gray and me. I could literally write about us.

I wanted to be an author and yes I had mini stories from when I was kid, but honestly those were child's play. I would go back and look at them and edit them to see if I like them or not. I grabbed my laptop and paused Family guy.

I went on google docs and I made sure it was on my personal account and not on my school account. I have a habit of doing that shit. I opened up a new google doc, I began brainstorming how I wanted to be like.

I wrote down the simple chain events that happened. I started with how we met, how I reacted, my thoughts and my feelings. Then I thought about what if I wanted them to have POV chapters. I would have to ask them what they were thinking in those moments.

I got so excited just from thinking about it. I would write it for fun, but for nothing else. It would be a book for my own dirty pleasure. I'm having a relationship with my professor and his best friend. That sounds so exciting, but if I was to make it into something I would have to change the plot. Maybe Workplace? Workplace is soo hyped up though.

I don't have to rush to get to all of that yet, but write out everything, so it won't be harder for me to recollect my memories. I did exactly that for the next hour. I wrote everything I could remember for the last few months in as much detail as I could. I knew there would be more to add later on.

I wouldn't tell them about this idea only, because I would want it to be a surprise. I wanted our story to be shocking to them when they find out, but I also want them to read it when it was done.

I read over the few things I made and I couldn't believe how much time had passed. Not to long ago, I knew nothing about BDSM without seeing it from porn and now I have experienced it. Damn.

My phone started ringing and I answered it. It was Grumpy calling me.

"Hi Sir."

"Hi Angel, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, watching Family Guy."

"Fun, but do you think you can come over today."

"I cannn, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just want you to come over."

"Mhmm hmm, you miss me already?" I teased.

"Sure," he says, dully.

"Okay.. then."

"I take that as a yes?"

"No, you don't sound sad so you don't miss me."

I lay back on my pillows staring up at the ceiling and I played with my hair. I could hear him moving papers around his desk and him purposefully giving me the silent treatment.

"I do miss you, Angel."

"No you don't."

"Elijah misses you," he adds.

"I saw him a few hours ago and he blew my brains out."

I was lying. I went to his class and left right after. Keon and I caught up about our break. We just chatted for a bit, got some food and he walked ne to my next class.

"Did he now?"

He sounded so skeptical and I rolled my eyes. Why must he be so difficult? I huffed and I was sure he was smiling on the other end.

"I'll see you later Angel, I have to take this call."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

He hangs up the phone and I move my phone to my chest. I told them both that I love them and they said it back. It was a big thing to say especially to them as this was only temporary. Maybe we can talk about it later. I do hope so, because I hope they don't feel weird about it.

***

I looked at the pen and paper in front of me they have to be fucking kidding me. Am I a fucking child? A child! I looked up at them.

"No."

I crossed my arms and I sat back on the chair. I was not about to write lines like a child. They wanted me to do two whole pages of writing back and front. They had to be kidding me.

"Fine, but you won't get your gifts," Gray shrugs.

"Daddy, pleaseee don't make me actually do this. I'll do anything, but thisss," I whine.

"You can add another page if y-."

"Noo, this is torture! Abuse!"

"Is it?" Gray asks.

"Do I actually have to?" I pout.

"It's up to you, but if you don't then what do you really gain?"

"Can I just get spanked?"

"No."

"Can I at least watch tv while I do it?"

"No."

"This isn't fair," I mumble.

"Life isn't fair," Elijah retorts.

He was leaned against the table and he tapped the paper in front of me. He gets up and he gave me that sweet smile of his. I picked up the pen and I leaned forward, putting my hands on the table and rested my chin on my arms.

"Big meanies."

"Have fun Angel."

They both walked off and I stuck my middle finger up. I sighed and I pulled the paper closer to me. I started writing I won't lie to sir and daddy. I didn't even fucking lie about anything, but I just wrote.

I did it with my nice and neat handwriting. I had a feeling if I wrote it big and ugly, they would make me do it again. I sat down for however long writing I won't lie to sir and daddy forever. I was so happy to finish the first page, but then I had the second page.

I think finishing the first gave me a little bit of an energy boost, because I was excited to write for the next tone and give it to them. I hadn't gotten my gifts from thanksgiving, so I was just excited to see what I got.

I eventually finished the second page, back and front. I gathered the two papers and I went to their office. I knocked on their door and I waited, before they told me to come in. I enter their office and they both look at me with a grin on their face.

"I'm finished."

"Let me see," Elijah said.

He put his hand out and I walk further in handing him the papers. I sat down on the black leather cushioned couche as Elijah flipped both papers over, then handing them to Grayson. Haha bitches ass, thought I wouldn't do it.

"It looks good, well done Princess."

"Thank youu, noww can I get my gifts."

"No," Gray deadpanned.

He put the papers down on his desk and I stared at him in shock. What did I just write lines for then? Are they serious, then I realize they are. I can be patient, I can be insanely patient. I sigh and I pout a bit.

"You have been doing that more often Princess, but it won't help."

"I'm sorry for lying though."

"We forgive you," Gray says.

"Do you actually?"

"Yes, I just want two of those tomorrow as well."

"What..?"

They started laughing and I didn't find it funny. They found my shock as humorous. I crossed my arms not even finding any of this funny.

"You always get so riled up, but you shouldn't lie to us."

I mumble incoherently and curse them both, but it was mostly gibberish. Elijah puts his computer on the desk and he turns his body towards me.

"We have to talk though, Princess."

"Okayy.. about what?"

"Our contract, it's ending soon."

"Can't we write up another one or is this it?"

"You want to write another one up?" Gray asked.

I looked at him, I pulled my feet up on the couch. I rested my head on my knees. I didn't need to think I knew I wanted to have another contract. The real question is does he?

"Do you want another one?"

"It's up to you, It's just don't feel pressured to."

"I don't, I want to do this. I literally will even do a six month one. I know that I want this, us. I like it and I have grown attached to you guys. I wouldn't have said I love you if I didn't."

"Although, I love you are big words. I know for a fact I like you both, but saying I like you is cringy, so I just prefer to say I love you, which is pretty big this early, but I do know that I feel something for the both of you physically and emotionally," I explained.

"We love you too, Angel."

"Are you sure about a six month contract?"

"Extremely sure, I know for a fact that I want to, also can I admit something?"

"Is it bad?" Elijah asked.

He raised his eyebrows at me. Why did he think it was bad? Then again I haven't really told them anything good. I just really wanna say this, because it feels a little weird and I don't completely understand it.

"No, just a bit weird. It's just that sometimes, not all the time, when you guys get intimate with me instead of me saying your names in my head I refer to you guys as Sir and daddy. It's weird though, because every other time I just say your names in my head, then when we get intimate I don't."

"You mean sub space Angel? It sounds like you're experiencing sub space."

"Okay.. what does that mean?"

They both look at each other with a look of uncertainty and not sure of what to say. Elijah looked at me. He rubs the back of his head.

"It's like a... euphoric moment, you fall into a sorta like trance, but for you I think it's you lose the sense of control and we have that control, so your brain in the moment submits at the same time," he explained, unsure.

"I don't get it, but okay. Basically I fall into a euphoric moment where I just become completely submissive because I'm enjoying myself and I like feeling the way I do because of how you make me feel?"

"Yes, but it's mostly because your brain produces more hormones, some shit like that," Gray answered.

"You know I would have just taken that, I produce more hormones because I like having freaky sex," I laugh.

"Don't we all?" Gray said.

"So... six months?" I ask.

"I get that six month contract written up for you Angel, but if so are you willing to try harder things? If you don't want to that's fine, but we have more time and we can explore more."

"I'm down to try anything, I know that having me is different, because you can't do certain things, but I want you both to be able to enjoy this as much as I do."

"Princess, it's just that we aren't sure if you would be up to only because you didn't put it on your list of things you were okay with."

"Oh you mean like the pain things? Gray already spanks me, I don't mind it. I guess I don't mind trying it, but then I don't wanna use my safeword and ruin it."

"If you use your safeword, we like that. It shows us that you feel safe and comfortable with us. You know what you can't take and don't endure it for us. We will always stop, you have the power out of the both of us. You just listen to us, but you have the power in the relationship, so we want you to use it if it does become overwhelming," Elijah expressed.

"How do I have all the power?"

"Because we do what you want to do, if you don't want to do something. We can't force you to do it," Gray explained.

"Oh yeahhh, but I'm willing to try more things, like when are you both gonna fuck me at the same time?"

Gray leaned back in his chair and he crossed his arms. He looked at Elijah and Elijah looked at him. They gave each other stare and both looked at me. I perked up a little bit, ready to hear their response.

"Well think about it," Gray replied.

"Oh come on, pleaseeee."

"Are you begging for us to fuck both your holes, princess?" Elijah chuckles.

"Yes! I have been waiting for so long."

"You know Angel, we can let you have two dilidos and we can have you-."

I literally got up and I went straight for the door. I pulled the door open and I walked out letting the door slam shut behind me. I could hear them laughing from the other side. I stood outside the door waiting to see if they would come after me.

I waited and nothing, I could hear them talking. I opened the door again and I let it ease wide open with me standing there. They didn't even bother to come after me.

"Princess, you know not slam doors in the house," Elijah scolds.

"It's not fucking funny!"

"Five," Gray spoke.

"No fuck you, I'm being serious. Much as I look crazy for begging, that's one thing I really wanna do with you two."

"Twenty," Gray added.

I rolled my eyes, because twenty spankings actually mean nothing to me now. I looked at Elijah and he had his head slightly resting on his hand. He was smiling at me, but it was an amusing smile.

"Okay princess, we can talk about it later."

"No."

"You're being brat," Gray points out.

"I'm not, I just want that one thing, please. I already promised I'll be good from now on."

"We can discuss it later, Princess, Gray and I were actually doing something that we have to do."

I pouted and sadness just filled my chest. Why were they just dismissing the fact I wanted it so bad? Wouldn't they want it to? Am I doing something wrong as their submissive?

"Angel, please don't be upset. It's not what you're thinking. We just want to wait okay."

"Why..? Am I not good enough or-."

"It's not anything like that, it has nothing to do with you, but us okay," Sir said.

"Princess, do you wanna stay and help us plan what we're doing for my birthday?"

I nodded my head at him. I went to daddy and I went and sat in his lap. I put my arms around his neck and I rested my head on his chest. He put his arms around me, before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Now Gray's going to have to do all the work," Daddy chuckles.

"As he should be," I huffed.

Sir glared at me and he looked back at his screen. He started asking Daddy about which hotel sounded good and I sat there in Daddy's lap listening and giving my small input here and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 512 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
103K 5.2K 29
Completed ✔ "Look at me. Look at me!" Mathias's head wipes around do fast. I swallow my spit getting ready to say what's on my mind. "I know you do...
878 90 14
Angelo finds his dream guy but how hard is it going to be to be together. Excerpt: "Ouch." I focus beyond my sister at the really cute, strike that m...