Owning Her| NEW

By Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Forty-One

1K 25 10
By Shawty_melodies

My feet were aching me like a motherfucking bitch. I was helping cook in the kitchen for tonight's dinner and it was a lot. I should have known after that Costco trip.

I was busy with preparing and helping, Everyone was busy doing something that I wasn't able to talk to Grayson after he saw me with Adam. I wanted to even text him, but by the time I went to my room I was out like a light.

The morning was just as long as yesterday. It was cooking and all of that stuff, so I still didn't get any time. I was in charge of the mac and cheese, pecan pie, cornbread, and coleslaw. I was mostly in charge of the soul food as before the Costco trip, Isabella asked me if there was anything I wanted to make.

I was told that Isabella doesn't have much of her family on her side, so it will be mostly her husband and Micheal's side of the family coming. She wanted to make sure I was able to eat something. That made me laugh, because I could tell what she was trying to say.

It was coming to four and most of the food was cooked. There was only the desserts left to be done. All the grilling stuff would be done later as Micheal wanted them to be fresh.

"Darling, go start getting ready. Guest are going to start coming soon," Isabella says.

"Oh... are you sure? I can still help out," I offered.

"I'm fine here, Selena is being a good enough helper."

"Ma, you make it sound like I'm useless," Selena perks up.

"Because you are," Grayson coughs.

He enters the kitchen and gets a water bottle out the fridge. He shut the fridge door and he leaned against the fridge. He was wearing a black shirt and black pants to match with.

I let my eyes drift over his body as his arms were large and muscular. He looks at me and he gives me a mischievous smile, like he knew what I was thinking about.

"You're not funny, you look like a troll," Selena snaps.

"You look like that one bitch from the nun," he snaps back.

"Plus, Iris wouldn't you agree I'm a very handsome man?" Grayson adds.

"I-."

"Don't entertain them," Isabella interjects.

"Tell the truth, he looks like a troll and he has the face of a goblin," Selena quips.

I laughed and discreetly covered up my laugh. I had to turn away from him and do a fake cough and laugh, because I wasn't expecting that. Selena was actually funny.

"I look like a goblin? You're the one with the wicked witch of the west nose," Grayson snorts.

"If you two are going to bicker, get out of my kitchen," Isabella scolds.

"Might I add I can see the likeness in the troll," I snicker.

"Ha, even she agrees you look like a troll and act like one. Get the fuck out my face grumpy," Selena laughs.

"What did I just say?" Isabella said, frustrated.

"I'm deeply hurt. One."

"What's the next reason?" Selena scoffs, sarcastically.

"There was just one reason," he shrugs.

I looked at him and I realized the way he was saying it. The one was being spoken in a singular way. He emphasized on it two much.

"Just one?"

"Yeah, just one. One reason."

He holds up one finger. I picked my phone up from the counter. ONE? How the fuck did I get on one? I was just on three yesterday or does he mean I lost one. So I have two? Maynnn what the hell. I didn't do nothing.

"I'm going to start getting ready," I said.

"Alright, by the time you come back down everything should be done," Isabella spoke.

I nodded my head, I walked past Grayson and I gave him the side eyes as I left. I headed upstairs to my room. I go in and close the door behind me.I reply to my messages. I haven't been active as much.

Actually now that I have the time, let me text Grump. Speaking of which, I'm changing his name from Sir to Grumpy. I go on messages to change his contact number.

Me: How did I go from five to one??

Grumpy👺: Your on two.

Me: because I laughed 😟😟

Grumpy👺: your supposed to agree that I'm handsome Angel

Me: No! Kys😒

Grumpy👺: Tell me that when we get back to the house. You're going to enjoy our punishment

Me: Did I just lose the other one?

Grumpy👺: Use your brain...😐

Me: your so fckn funneh stupid ass

Grumpy👺: don't push it

Me: Or what troll 💀

He reads my message but doesn't reply to it. That's what I thought, should have kept quiet. Although I do believe I just lost another one. I think I should lose them for bigger things, so I still have two, I don't care.

I throw my phone on the bed and head for the shower. I need the food smell off of me. I had a good thirty minute shower. I did the basics and put on a small amount of makeup. I put on my lashes, highlighter and my lips. I shaped my eyebrows a little.

I didn't know what I was going to wear. I looked through some of the clothes I had. I chose the long sleeve bodycon dress. It showed a bit of cleavage, but nothing too inappropriate. It was a nude color and was snug around me.

I put on my socks and then I put on my sliders. I put on a simple silver necklace with a heart. Keep it simple as hell. I put in sliver studs in my ear.

I had to bump my ends again as they had disappeared. I did that again and I did a little brush out. I didn't bring any of my colored wigs, just plain black. I looked in the mirror and checked my hair one last time.

I couldn't stop smiling at myself. A knock came from the other door and I knew it was Adam. I actually didn't mind that it was a shared bathroom. He always knocked before entering to make sure I wasn't in here.

"Come in."

He came into the bathroom and he let out a little whistle.

"Damn Iris, looking fine as always."

"Ahh thank you."

"You look cute too."

He was wearing black cargo pants and a green Nike sweatshirt. He wore a silver chain as well and his hair was styled to be fluffy and neat. He did look cute and I loved how it went with his eyes as well.

"Iris, about the other day."

"Adam, I should have told you. I'm seeing someone and if I knew then I wouldn't have come with you. I want us to still be friends, but I'm sorry I never said something earlier."

His face was slow to react. He pulled his head back and then he pressed his lips nodding. He rubbed the back of his head, exhaling.

"It's cool honestly, but I would probably still ask you anyways."

He played with the back of his hair for a little bit. I smiled awkwardly and we stared at each other for a little.

"Imma finished getting ready," I say.

"Yeah, yeah go ahead."

I picked up my Pandora bracelet and I slid it back onto my wrist as the charms jiggled. I left the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I looked at the bracelet and smiled a little. I was choosing them. I wanted to keep Adam for entertainment, but I can't.

The connection with him was nice, but I only wanted them. I went over to my pouch that was on the dresser and got my perfume and sprayed some on. Hopefully though Adam and I can remain friends.

I got my phone off the the charger, then did one look over in the mirror of myself. I sprayed even more perfume and deodorant just so I can smell extra good. I left the bedroom and I went down the stairs.

There were people walking by. I said hello and went to the kitchen. There were more people there, but nobody I recognized. This was awkward. I looked around, but couldn't find anyone. This reminds me of family gatherings, but worse.

I literally don't know anyone. I was becoming slightly frantic, but not enough for it to show. There were little kids going outside, so I could only assume they were outside.

I went outside and people were by the grill. The men were sitting drinking beers and some wives on their laps. I saw Michael, Gray and Elijah together. That made me relieved.

They were laughing about something as one of the guys with the beer mentioned something. This weird feeling overcame me and I didn't want to say anything. I went up behind Gray and Elijah, I tugged on the bottom of their shirts. They both turned around to look at me, then some of the others looked at me.

"Iris what's wrong?" He asked.

"I- I uh nothing it's fine," I shake off.

"Who's this young lady?" A woman asked.

"A friend of Adam's," Elijah answers.

She smiled and she looked me up and down. I glanced at Gray and he gave me a reassuring smile. Grayson introduces me to the group of people. I stayed with them for a while. I didn't want to be alone, but I never even said anything.

They tried to make conversation with me and I just gave short answers. Gray at one point put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him. I don't think that would have been strange since these people don't exactly know me.

Other people came over and talked to me. It went like a cycle. New people came and talked to the group and they would leave then again. I would always have to be introduced as well.

There was a random black girl that nobody knows and it's like who is she? Selena came outside and told me to go outside to the front where all the younger people were so I didn't have to stay with Gray and Elijah.

Other than that, I was good. Grayson and Elijah really played the role of caring after his nephew's friend. Although it was just them making sure I was okay as their submissive.

I went out to the front and walked down the driveway towards the noise of voices, also the smell of weed. I saw Kaia and Kameron sitting on the sidewalk with five other people.

"Iriss," Kaia smiles.

"Heyy."

I sat down on the sidewalk next to this girl. I introduced myself to all of them and they introduced themselves to me. I stared at the three blunts as they shared it. I looked at Kaia and Kameron.

"You smoke?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure our dad has realized as well," Kameron answered.

"Do you smoke?" Emily asked.

"I do."

She passes the blunt in my direction and I take it from her. I looked at it, should I really be smoking their shit right now?

"What flavor is it?"

"Gelato."

I took a pull from it and I inhaled the smoke. It was smooth as fuck as I took a hit. I did feel any roughness or anything. It was like a breath of air. I exhaled it, then took another pull while nodding.

"So are you Adam's girlfriend?" Dale asked.

"No, I'm his friend. I have a boyfriend," I answered.

"You do!?" The twins exclaim.

"Yeahhh... I just never told Adam."

I took another pull and handed it back to one of them. The twins stared at me, shocked not believing it. They looked at each other.

"What?"

I put my hands up not sure what I said was wrong.

"Adam seemed Happy that you were coming," Kaia says.

"Lol, he just wants to fuck," Kameron muttered.

"That would make more senseee," Kevin agreed.

"I'm not even surprised."

"That's all men are good for," Leila added.

"Are they though...?"

"And money," Emily laughed.

Us girls agreed as the boys looked at us with odd faces. We stayed chilling their for a bit and continued to smoke until all three blunts were finished. I tried all three as these lot rolled three different flavors.

By the time we got up and made it back in the house, I was high as fuck. I knew the minute we stepped in the house the adults could tell as the look was given. I just kept my head down and made my way through the house.

I could feel the munchies hitting me and I definitely needed to eat. I went out back to get Gray or Elijah. I went outside and I went over to one of them. Gray decided to help, he grabbed my wrist as we walked back inside.

"Did you smoke?"

I shrugged my shoulders and I avoided making eye contact with him. I moved my wrist from his grasp and we started to walk towards where all the food was set up.

I saw the rest of the group and they were giggling their asses off. They glanced at each other and their eyes were a bit red. Kaia looked at me and gasped.

"What?"

"Your eyes," she says.

I had a feeling my eyes were hella red, because they always turn red. There was a mirror in the dining room and went over to the mirror to check my eyes. Yep, definitely fried as fuck.

"Are all of you high right now?"

I looked at the random man who spoke and I had no idea who he was. I migrated myself back to Gray and he gave me that displeased glare. He should be worried about his niece and nephew not me.

"Grayy, I'm hungry," I whine.

"You need to tell me what you want..."

He scowled and I looked at the foods. I get what Isabella meant it wasn't appetizing looking. Whoever made the Ham needed to learn how to cook, it looked dry.

The foods had different label and I stopped in my tracks when I saw cornbread Salad. I turned to look at Gray.

"What the fuck is Cornbread Salad?"

I screwed my face is disgust and stared at the dish for a few seconds. He shrugged his shoulders, he leaned down a bit.

"To be honest, I only ate your food and my mom's," he chuckled.

I started laughing, because he knew damn well. I just moved past the dish, then I made Gray get me all of my food that I made. It was almost finished as well, which was a good thing, but damn. If I didn't eat in time I would have starved.

I was waiting to get some Mac and Cheese while I watched this one lady help herself. Like she was really going in on it. Isabella came and said hi to her.

"Izzy, your Mac and cheese is delicious darling."

"Oh, I didn't make it. Iris did."

Isabella points towards me and the woman's eyes brighten up in a positive way.

"Your cooking is amazing, this is my husband's third plate."

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying it," I smiled.

"Grayson, don't you look handsome as ever, It's nice to see you with a new lady after Tara. It's unfortunate, she was such a nice girl. ."

"Excuse me?"

That was the first thing that slipped out my mouth. Why the fuck was she bringing up Tara for? What the hell does she have to do with the conversation? Nice girl? She's a bitch.

"Sorry..?"

"Why you brin-."

"Iris, I think you had a little too much smoke. Just eat your food."

"Sir, But she-"

"Iris," he snaps.

I looked up at him and he was glaring at me. I looked over at the woman and his mom. My eyes widened and I realized what I just did. Fuck me. I looked down and Gray played it off for the both of us.

I hated hearing Tara's name especially after the shit that happened. He gave me my plate of food, but it ruined my high all together. Now all I thought about was Tara, how his mom saw us interact. I called him Sir as well, I messed up. I went to sit with Kaia and Kameron and their cousins.

I had my phone in my bra and while I was eating, I texted him an apology. Maybe this was a bad idea. I was so comfortable with him that I didn't realize how it looked. I can't do that with Elijah, because he's my teacher. Although which is worse, Adam's uncle or my teacher? Both.

Thinking of Adam, I hadn't seen him at all tonight. I only saw him last in the bathroom. I remember what Kameron said, he only wanted to fuck, but I wouldn't be surprised.

The rest of the night I just kept to myself. I definitely stayed clear of my two, but I just wanted to be near them. It completely affected my mood as well, that I was just silent. I ate and maybe said like three words after.

People were getting ready to leave and slowly leaving. I got myself comfortable on the couch and sat there waiting. I had to say bye to different people as well, they all said how they enjoyed my food. I honestly love the compliments, which brightened up my mood a bit .

I was trying to keep my eyes open, but I was slowly drifting. I had my head resting on my palm.

"Sweetheart, you can go ahead and go up, I can tell you're tired."

"I'm fine."

I looked at Micheal and I tried to brush it off. I leaned off my hand placed my hand son my thighs. I tried not to look tired. Elijah came into the living room.

"Elijah, do me a favor and help her go upstairs."

"Are you okay Iris?"

"I'm fineee."

"She's practically falling asleep, I just don't want her to miss a step just in case."

"Ooh, come on Iris. I will help you upstairs."

Micheal pats his back and heads away. I shakes my head, reluctantly to move. It was just so comfortable on the couch and I wanted to sleep right here.

"Am I going to have to carry you then?"

"Yes, carry me!"

"I was joking," he sighs.

"Oh..."

He steps closer to me and he begins to pick me up. He knew he was going to do it anyway. His big arms scooped me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He began walking towards the stairs, taking every step slowly.

"I messed up," I said.

"How?"

"I got mad at this lady that mentioned Tara in front of Gray's mom."

"He told me, but he tried explaining that Adam told you about it," he told.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so you should be fine. Although too many slip up Princess."

"I know, I called him Sir," I mumble.

He opened my bedroom door and he shut it with his foot as we entered. He put me down on the bed and I didn't even wait before I started lifting my dress up from the bottom.

"Isa knows who you are and what our relationship is, she hasn't said anything to us, so just don't think about it for now."

"I'm sorry daddy."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm causing trouble for you and sir, I don't want you guys to be upset with me."

"We aren't, but Gray tells me you are on two strikes left."

"I am," I pout.

I pulled off my dress and threw it in the direction of my bag. I looked up at him and I wanted him to lay down with me for a little bit.

"You can't lay down with me, can you?"

"I can't, do you have a stuffie with you?"

"No," I shake.

"I will get you one tomorrow, it's Black Friday so Selena wants to go shopping."

"Okay."

"Goodnight princess."

"Wait, kiss," I say.

I lifted my head up more and tapped my lips. He leans down and pecks my lips.

"Night Daddy."

I crawled up further into the bed and got under the sheets. I snuggled into them and closed my eyes. I heard him laughing about something as he was walking out. I don't what was so fucking funny. I made up a fake scenario in my head and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 17
"You are nothing more than a spoiled brat." he whispered in my ear. "I would love to show you the real world, but I do not think you could handle it...
20.1K 493 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
439K 6.8K 52
"Bend over," he growls, the corner of his mouth turning upward. "No," I say lower lip quivering. I wanted to say yes, but what would that do to my sc...
385K 5.8K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...