Just Pretend

By AliDarling_

Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - No Funny Business
Chapter 2 - Scooby Doo, Pancakes & Arcades
Chapter 3 - Noah?
Chapter 4 - Ambitious
Chapter 5 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 7 - We Happened
Chapter 8 - I Could Stay Like This Forever
Chapter 9 - No PDA In The Pool
Chapter 10 - That Boys In Fucking Love
Chapter 11 - More Than Like
Chapter 12 - Like Jellytots
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Beer Pong, Vampires & Tour Guides
Chapter 15 - Lets See Infinity Together
Chapter 16 - Living With Boys
Chapter 17 - Please Trust Me
Chapter 18 - S'mores, Big Tesco's & Canoodling
Chapter 19 - Churros & Ferris Wheels
Chapter 20 - Valentines Day
Chapter 21 - So Mar, Will You Move In With Me?
Chapter 22 - I Can't Lose Her
Chapter 23 - Welcome To The Boys Club
Chapter 24 - Starfish, Frozen Yogurt & Sadie
Chapter 25 - I Spy
Chapter 26 - Mario Kart, Fishing & Noahs Hoodie
Chapter 27 - Place Your Bets
Chapter 28 - "She's Smart As Hell Too, Which Is Fucking Hot"
Chapter 29 - Girls Are Fucking Weird
Chapter 30 - But You're My Favourite Mar
Chapter 31 - Please Don't Join Us
Chapter 32 - Forever, Truths & To Us
Chapter 33 - Vegas Baby!
Chapter 34 - Perfect. Always Perfect
Chapter 35 - We Brought Snacks
Chapter 36 - Five Tickets For A Funeral
Chapter 37 - American Boys
Chapter 38 - You Guys Should Be In A Band
Chapter 39 - Don't Scare The Fairies Away Noah
Chapter 40 - It's You
Chapter 41 - Always Entwined
Chapter 42 - Everything's Black
Chapter 43 - Y'all Gotta Chill
Chapter 44 - Just Us
Chapter 45 - Wheres Nick?
Chapter 46 - She's Gone
Chapter 47 - Mrs Noah Sebastian
Chapter 48 - We're Growing Up
Chapter 49 - Found Our Home
Chapter 50 - Emo Days Out
Chapter 51 - Fry Haters Stay Together Forever
Chapter 52 - Wedding Dresses
Chapter 53 - Promises & Moving Boxes
Chapter 54 - Flatpack & Tequila
Chapter 55 - Sick Of Playing Pretend

Chapter 6 - I'm Yours

388 7 0
By AliDarling_

I'm standing outside with Cassidy getting some air. The medic checked me over and gave me some water, it took a while for me to breath properly after realising I was having a panic attack.

"Sorry." I say to Cassidy and she shakes her head.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shown you the tweets. I didn't know they would all be so awful. Sorry Mars." She tells me and I'm stunned at the nickname she's used.

"You haven't called me that since we were kids." I reply and Cass shrugs.

"I know, are you okay though?" She asks and lights up a cigarette.

"Yeah, thanks. They're awful. Did you see what they had said?"

"No, I just saw a photo of you guys on twitter earlier. It had a couple of tweets underneath it but honestly there wasn't that many. I didn't know it had become a hashtag and had a whole shitty thread. I'm not gonna lie though Margo I knew that they probably wouldn't be very kind. Bad Omens are kinda known for having some bat shit fans. Especially when it comes to Noah." Cassidy tells me and takes a draw on her cigarette. "Want some? Looks like you could use it." She continues and I shake my head.

"No thanks. It's just shit, I'm gonna delete my twitter I don't want them finding my account. I think I'm gonna head back inside. It's cold out here." I tell Cass and she nods.

"I'll head back inside after this."

I make my way back to where we were earlier and take a seat. The guys are about halfway through their set and the crowd are really riled up and screaming along to every word Noah sings. Cassidy joins me five minutes later and we enjoy the rest of the show.

                                             *

"Are you alright babe?" Noah asks me as he hops down from the stage and I nod my head. "Are you sure? I saw you earlier what happened?"

"I had a panic attack apparently." I explain and Noah looks at me in shock.

"Why? What happened?"

"It's okay now, don't worry. You guys were fucking awesome yet again." I say trying to bring the mood up.

"Margo tell me what happened." He says and I sigh.

"Cass said that there were some tweets about me so she pulled them up to show me. I just wasn't expecting the stuff that people said. Honestly it's fine, I can't make people like me but I didn't think that they would fucking hate me for being around you." I explain to Noah and he looks angry. "Are you mad at me?" I ask quietly and he looks surprised.

"What no! Why would I be mad at you."

"You seem pissed." I say stating the obvious.

"Well yeah I am, but not at you baby. Show me the tweets."

"I deleted my account, Cass can pull them up." I explain and grab Cassidy. "Can you show Noah the tweets, he wants to see them."

"Oh Margo I don't know if that's a good idea. They might be worse." She replies looking at me with a sad smile.

"I don't want to see them, just show them to Noah." I tell her and reluctantly she shows him the tweets. His jaw clenching and unclenching makes me nervous.

"Fuck." He growls and makes his way towards me taking me in his arms and holding me tightly, tighter than he ever has before. "I fucking hate this." He hisses as  the guys make their way over to us. My eyes are filling up with tears.

"I'm sorry." I say and he shushes me.

"You don't need to be sorry baby." He tells me but I can't help but feel it's my fault.

"Hey what's happened?" Jolly asks and Cassidy explains to them.

"I just wanna go home." I say to Noah and he nods.

"Okay, let's go." We make our way to leave saying goodbye to everyone. Noah asks Folio if he can borrow his glasses as he grabs a spare merch hoodie and pulls it over me. "Put the hood up." He instructs and I do as he says.

We walk hand in hand back to the hotel and now I'm so aware that people do follow Noah everywhere he goes, I'm super aware that someone could be following us.

"I get the sunglasses." I say to Noah and he laughs.

"Yeah, you might need to invest in your own pair." Noah replies with a laugh and pulls me into the hotel.

"Maybe." I reply as we make our way to the room.

Once we're inside Noah grabs a shower and I brush my teeth then get myself ready for bed, Noah joining me a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry, I should have warned you that twitter is pretty horrendous sometimes." Noah tells me and I nod.

"Wasn't what I was expecting when Cassidy pulled it up. I mean she said I was trending on twitter but I didn't think it was like that. I thought maybe it was a photo."

"I know baby, it's always like that though. Don't read them though.  I know it's easy enough saying that but try not to. I had to delete my socials because of fans just taking it too far."

"Will it stop?" I ask Noah and he shrugs.

"I don't know, it sounds awful but probably not." He tells me and my eyes begin to well up. "Oh, no Margo don't cry."

"I've not even known you a week and I'm being attacked online for being around you. They don't even know who I am. I could literally just be hanging out with you and-"

"Shh, they don't know you. I know you and you're fucking perfect Margo, they're jealous. I know you didn't ask for this but I fucking like you. I really fucking like you. Please don't let them bother you." Noah pleads.

"Noah it's only going to get worse isn't it. I spend more time with you more people get annoyed and then get aggravated and say shit online."

"I don't give a fuck who gets annoyed and aggravated, they don't know me. They don't know you and they sure as shit don't know how we are together. Please Margo."

"I'm not even your partner Noah, I'm just getting to know you."

"But it feels like it's more than that." Noah says and it's true. It does feel like more than that.

"I know..."

"So just be with me. What's the point of waiting Margo. I'm yours."

I'm completely stunned.

"What, Noah? Wait what?" I half laugh.

"Be with me." He tells me seriously and takes my hand in his.

"Noah, you don't know me well enough to throw that out there."

"Margo say yes and I'll spend the rest of my life getting to know you. As long as you'll let me."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I ask Noah and he nods.

"Please."

"Your fans are going to fucking hate it Noah."

"Margo I don't care. I want this." He tells me and I lift my leg over his and straddle him.

"How much?" I smirk and he leans into me.

"Don't be a tease. Tell me." He replies and places his hand on the back of my head pulling me closer to him.

"Oh Noah, I'll have to think about it." His other hand slips up under my night shirt his hand cupping my breast.

"Think harder." He whispers to my lips and I can't help the moan that slips as I feel him under me.

"I'd love to." I reply and press my lips to his. His hand makes its way back down my back and he plays with the hem of my night top. "Noah... I don't want them to know." I whisper and he nods.

"Hey, they don't need to. We'll just pretend." He tells me and pulls my top over my head.

"What do you mean?"

"They don't need to know Margo. Well tell our friends and our family if that's what you want but we don't need to put it anywhere. If people we don't want to tell ask we shrug it off." I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing myself to him, his bare chest on mine.

"It won't work Noah. That plan won't work. We'll still be seen together. People know now." I whisper.

"We don't need to confirm it baby, let them guess. Let them speculate. We know I'm yours, people who care about us can clearly see I'm yours."

"Okay, we'll try to pretend."

"Gonna be hard to not tell people I'm Margo's boyfriend." He replies and kisses the side of my head and I laugh.

"Me too, how am I supposed to keep quiet that you are my boyfriend. This is gonna be one hell of a challenge. Like fuck, look how handsome my boyfriend is." Noah's cheeks redden slightly. "You're too cute, you're blushing." I continue and stroke his cheek.

"God Margo there's something about you that's just so special." He tells me and begins to kiss me again back down my neck and he motions for me to lean back. Our legs intertwined, him on top of me he kisses down my breasts to the top of my shorts. He looks up again and gives me a smirk. "We're doing it properly now." He says as he slips his fingers into the waistband of my shorts and pulls them down my legs.

"Properly?" I ask him and he nods.

"Properly." He confirms. "you're on contraception right?"

"Yeah, I am." And his smile grows wider.

"We're doing it properly then."

"Aw fuck Noah."

————————————————————————————

Hey guys!

How we liking so far? Lemme know! Love ya!
A x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 5 3
Things take an unexpected turn when reader spends one night with Oliver. Noah, with whom she's always had a good friendship that crossed the boundar...
1.6K 35 14
You are the perfect senator's daughter- next in line to become his aide to learn everything about the Galactic Senate. But on your 21st birthday, you...
7.8K 163 27
I'll be your white noise Avery, always. I'll always be here to drown out the noise of your demons and keep you safe. Book 2: A Cheers to the Life You...
63K 2.2K 48
Faith is the youngest of the Folio family, she's grown up around her brother and his friends, supported him with everything he has done and accomplis...