The Villainess Next Life (COM...

By chileiha

A 20 year old girl suddenly died from an accident and reincarnated as a villain in a novel story?! What's thi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Special Side Story 1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Characters' Profile
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Notice
Chapter 23
Bonus Story
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 END
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side story 4
Side story 5
Side story 6 - END of side stories
AFTERWORDS (Read to uncover some secrets of the story)

Chapter 7

1.2K 34 0
By chileiha

"HICIEL YANG! HOW CAN YOU BRING OUT MY YAOI COLLECTIONS?!"

The seething in anger Alarice stormed in the glasshouse and pinch the little girl's ears.

"And how did you even know where they are stored?!" She said

"Ow! Ow! Mommy Ninang it hurts! Dad told me where you put it!" The little girl cried

Alarice glanced at the door of the glasshouse where the grand prince of the Yang dynasty is.

The grand prince smirked.

"I know you too well, don't I?"

Dark clouds began to form. Alarice let go of Hiciel's ears them face the Yuwei.

"Hey, hey. Even if it's an unofficial visit I'm still the grand prince of a foreign country. It wouldn't do you good if you kill me." The prince said nervously.

"They're so close, aren't they?" The second prince who came with the Grand Prince commented.

Nicholas felt that tightness and uncomfortable feeling again everytime she interacts with other men. Though he always pushed these feelings aside.

"Of course they're close. Grandma and grandpa said that they were supposed to get married but a lot of things happened.  But it's okay. After all they have me. As long as I'm here, I'm going to be their connection." The girl said

"What do you mean?" The second prince asked

"In our continent, children are considered as someone who binds the two spouses together. The fruit of their love. Even though mommy ninang is not the one who birthed me, I don't know my real mother and she gave me her blood when I was sick so I became kinda like her first daughter. I even inherit her legacy!" She proudly said

"Legacy?" Nicholas asked

"Oh, you don't know that uncle? That is something that is also precious to us in our continent. The first daughter, specially if she's a royal, will inherit the legacy of the mother. Mother's legacy is the control over water spirits and most of all~~ a white dragon!"

"Wait. A dragon?" The second prince asked with sparkling eyes.

"Yes!!! It was mommy ninang's guardian ever since she was born. And because her blood now runs into me, the dragon recognizes me as someone who can inherit mommy's legacy!" Look! I call upon the great white dragon guardian who vows to protect me. Come, Gial!" She chanted

Then for a while there was silence. Then the little girl look up and so was Nicholas and Naveen. There they saw a glorious long white dragon descend.

Alarice and Yuwei stopped their bickers and shocked when they saw the Dragon Gial.

"What the-! Hiciel! You're not supposed to summon him without reason!" Alarice scolded her.

The grand prince who looks like a mess is also angry.

"Gial. Go transform into human form! You'll ruin the garden." Alarice said outside the glasshouse.

The dragon oblige and teleported inside the glasshouse.

"I greet the royalties of the Philleon Empire " the white dragon in humanoid form said. The dragon was a dashing man with long white hair and white eyes.

"See? It's what mommy let me inherit from her!"

"Liar! You are not her true daughter! Why would she gave you her dragon?  That ability should belong to our future sister!" Said the second prince

"But you don't have a sister." Hiciel said

"No! Empress Mother and Father will have one! That belongs to our sister. Why would you steal it!" The second prince said on the verge of tears.

Alarice looked stress and Yuwei don't know what to do.

Nicholas on the other hand, feel what his son is feeling. For him, his child was right. It feels like this little girl stole something that should belong to his future daughter. It's not because of the benefits they'll have but some other thing that he can't explain.

He felt like a child that was robbed by his most precious toy.

"Naveen. Listen to me." The Empress said as she sat on the level of the child.

"The reason why I gave her my power is because I don't have any plans on having a child." She said

Nicholas was dumbfounded. Hiciel is eight years old but they made the agreement four years ago. Does this mean that from the beginning even before they met. She never really plans to have children.

He felt betrayed. Hiciel treat other children including his children from another woman very preciously, but why does this woman refuse to have one herself.

"Why? Nanny said that if you two like each other then you can have children." Naveen said

"Yes. But-"

"Don't you like Father?"

Alarice opened her mouth but words don't come out of her. She looked at him as if asking for help but he too wants to know the answer.

"Oh she does. It's just that things are complicated so she can't have your sister." The grand prince intervene.

"What complicated things?"

"Things that only adult should know." Yuwei said

"Why can't kids know it?"

Alarice and Yuwei looked at each other. Questions made by children are indeed one of the toughest exam to answer.

"Let's just say, I cannot have children because I already have you and Mael. And that's already enough." Alarice said

"But brother Mael said  he, too wants a younger sister."

"He does?"

"Yes. He said that younger sisters are cute. Besides Aeron and Cliff  both has younger sister and they always brag about it." He said mentioning his friends.

"Oh, sweetheart. You have a lot of question."

They all look at the person who just came. It was the second concubine. Elisha.

"Mommy!" Navees exclaimed

"Greetings Your Majesties." She said as she bowed down.

"Help me~~" asked Alarice who looks so stressed dealing with different kind of mess today.

The Second Concubine smiled softly and knelt down to meet Naveen's eyes.

"Sweety. Our Empress Regnant has already so much things to do. She can barely even play with you. If she did have a child then her time with you will decrease more. Do you want that?"

"No. But I can just play with my little sister!" Naveen said refusing to back down.

"Then we'll just bring you a younger sister then." The Emperor finally said

Alarice's eyes widened. She was about to say something but Nicholas spoke first.

"It's getting chilly in here. Let's go inside. Empress we still have work to do."

--

The tired Empress was walking in the corridor tiredly. She was a bit lucky that she was able to get off to work at 8 as per the Emperor's order.

What she didn't know is because the Emperor has other agenda that night.

Nicholas called upon his aide. Viscount Pierre Ron Limoan. On the Emperor's desk are the books and posters that Hiciel retrieve from the Empress' chamber.

This things are full of.... indecent stuff. There are lots of men to men interactions but what irk him the most is that they were draw and described to be, well, handsome beyond words.

"Investigate the ones who published these indecent works, then report it to me right away." He ordered

Pierre looked at the books. "Oh. The Empress has good taste." He commented

The Emperor suddenly looked at him . "What do you mean?"

While still looking at the books and posters Pierre answered.

"Well, these type of stuffs are popular with most of the noble ladies and the maids. After all these men in here are ideally handsome and masculine and romantic. They were what they always say the man of their dreams. Or most of them even says that despite having billions of people in the world they fell in love and is obsessed with a man who doesn't even exists. Or women says that these men were better- *hik!* "

The poor aide stopped talking when he noticed that the Emperor's aura was dangerously dark.

"Burn all the publisher's place. Leave no single trace behind!" He said in an angry tone.

"Affirmative!" Pierre said then dashes off.

The Emperor can feel his anger towards these books and posters. How dare they seduce My Empress! He thought.

Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Your Majesty, the Second concubine is ready for your visit to her chamber." The maid said. He clenched his jaw and walk towards his concubine's chamber.

--

Hello! Just wanna thank you all again for your support!! Really thanks so so much @everyone! I hope you stick with me for the next chapters!! Lovelots!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 267 17
A killer wanted peace but she became the villainess in a novel. ________ [English] Feb 19, 2024
142K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
1.2M 43.4K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...
138K 4.3K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...