The woman next door

By JanaMontes

Moonbyul is a 22-year-old shy and introspective girl who lives with her father and doesn't know what to do wi... More

Delicious
A nice dinner
A matter of principles
A fun misunderstanding
The new girl
Clicking
The heat of the night
Dealing with it
Phoenix
Something new
Sugar Mommy
Out of hand
Waking up
Step by Step
Giving herself
Messing with the wrong hamster
New goals
Weakness
Marking territory
Sugar baby
Through the window
Awkward
A boyfriend? A girlfriend?
Going down
Mending
Secret
Compromise
Trying to turn the page
A new neighborn

Lighting up fire

108 6 0
By JanaMontes

The short-haired woman was extremely annoyed with her niece and for a couple of days, she didn't even greet Wheein.

The blue-haired girl went back to work and Moonbyul gave her a ride.

The two friends entered their shared office and Wheein commented:

__ Yongsun is acting really weird. It's been 2 days she doesn't even look in my face.

__ Ah...Sorry about that.__ The blonde responded with a guilty face.

__ Why are you sorry?__ The blue-haired girl sat on her desk and turned on the computer.

__ She saw us.....

__ Huh? She sees us all the time...__ The younger girl was distracted from opening a file.

__ Wheein-ah, pay attention...She saw you sitting on my face...

__ What the fuck! Why didn't you tell me? And why didn't she say anything? Oh hell! Do you think she will kick me out of the house?__ The cute girl freaked out a little.

Moonbyul laughed and explained:

__ I'm sorry. I forgot... She didn't say anything because she knows she doesn't have the right to complain to you. Of course, Yongsun also wanted to spank you and she probably thought that keeping a small distance was the safest for you. I believe you would have been kicked by now if she wanted to do this.

__ Damn! I didn't plan on pissing her off for real...

__ We talked. I think she will forgive you soon.

__ Hmmm...Are you and your sugar mami finally clicking right?__ Wheein smirked.

The blonde scratched her hair and responded:

__ Talking about sugar mami...

__ Yes?????__ The blue-haired girl got excited.

__ She bought that car I was driving...

__ Byul-yi... I never knew someone who wants a pussy that much! Well...Except for me about Hyejin.

Sighing, the older girl responded:

__ Honestly...I don't know how much longer I can handle this. But I don't want to give her what she wants and be discarded the next day.

__ In my opinion, you are doing a good job.

__ Ah...Let's see. Now we better work.__ Moonbyul turned on her computer and the two friends started focusing on their tasks.

The morning ended fast and the girls were taken by surprise when Hyejin knocked on the door all smiley and invited them for lunch.

Wheein had to use all her self-control not to jump and scream but she succeeded and accepted cutely and politely.

The blonde, on the other hand, explained that she needed to update some security measures and apologized for having to refuse the offer.

Hyejin thanked Moonbyul for the hard work and said they would have other opportunities.

Before leaving the office, the younger girl winked at her best friend and the blonde held her laughter.

Around forty minutes later, Bomi called and informed Moonbyul that Yongsun wanted to speak to her.

The I.T. professional thought the businesswoman was having an internet problem and went to the boss' office right away.

Kim Yongsun was sitting at her desk, reading a document and she immediately took off her glasses and smiled brightly before saying:

__ Good afternoon, ms handsome. How has been your day?

__ Good afternoon. Pretty good, thank you. How about yours?__ The younger girl responded with a shy smile.

__ Way better now that I'm seeing you.__ The short-haired woman stood up, got closer, and caressed the girl's face.

__ Right... So, what do you need?

Inhaling and exhaling, the older woman declared:

__ I need you. I miss you. I want you.

Wetting her lips, Moonbyul increased the physical distance and said:

__ I thought you had some work-related emergency.

__ Not this time. I just wanted to see you, and hear your voice.__ The older woman confessed and smiled.

Moonbyul couldn't resist and smiled too.

__ Okay. Here I am.

__ How did you like the car?

__ Ah....it's pretty comfortable and smooth to drive. It feels like I am floating.

Extremely happy, the brunette said:

__ So I think I know how to please you. Right?

Slightly blushed, the blond answered:

__ Your choice of car is very sophisticated and expensive. I still think is too much for an employee.

Sniffing the girl's hair, Yongsun murmured:

__ I don't want to be your boss, Byul-yi.

__ You remember the rules, right?

Sighing, the short-haired woman stepped back and grabbed a small box on her desk.

__ I saw something totally your style and I heard it was getting sold out. So I hope you like it.

Widening her eyes, Moonbyul was shocked when she recognized the keychain of Thom Browne.

__ Yongsun....unnie. You shouldn't....It's not right.

__ Why not? It's my money. I wanted to gift you.__ The hot and chic woman leaned her butt on the desk.

Moonbyul walked towards the brunette, crossed her arms around her neck, and murmured very near her face:

__ I'm gonna do something but...Remember you are not allowed to touch me. In anyway. Just look.

Sighing in frustration, Yongsun complained:

__ You are so cruel! I'm trying my best to be a better person.

__ My way or no way.__ The blonde declared.

__ Fiiine!__ The employer whined and closed her eyes to handle any temptation.

Moonbyul rubbed her nose against Yongsun's and slowly smelled the older woman's neck, causing a low and tiny moan, and the brunette slightly parted her lips.

The taller one brushed her mouth on her boss', bit her lower lip, the upper lip, and sucked the woman's mouth.

That immediately lighted Yongsun's fire and the older one pulled Moonbyul's hair and lightly ran her teeth against the girl's lips.

Moonbyul gave her a judgy look and pushed her in a very delicate way.

__ Moon Byul-Yi, if you want to kill me, to provoke a cardiac arrest, just say it.__ A very excited and frustrated Yongsun complained.

__ Thank you for the gift, unnie. I didn't expect and you shouldn't. But I appreciate it.__ The girl walked to the door and gave a final glance to the mature woman with a hidden smile.

__ Little bitch!__ The short-haired woman breathed in and out to calm down.

___ x ___

Wheein ended up telling Hyejin that her aunt was very angry at her and the older woman got curious about the reason.

They were having lunch at a very sophisticated French restaurant and the older woman had all the style of a sugar mami, which made the blue-haired girl hold her smile.

__ So...What did you do to piss off your aunt in such a short time, babe girl?

__ You're going to judge me and think I am promiscuous .__Wheein pouted.

__ Who??? Me???? Ahn Maria Hyejin? Not even in 20 new lives. Let me tell you something, Wheein-ah. I fucked a guy for a week. He destroyed my walls and now my doctor prescribed some ointment and I can't even put it myself. This is how pathetic I am right now. So no judgment from me.__ The sensual brunette confessed and laughed.

__ I could put it for you....__ Wheein mumbled.

__ Huh? You gotta stop speaking like a Texan, Jung Wheein in. It's impossible to understand.

__ You're not pathetic...__ The girl tried to change the subject.

__ Thank you. So, are you telling me what happened or not?__ Hyejin bought the fake sentence.

Shaking her head in regret, the blue-haired girl declared:

__ Yongsun saw me doing stuff with Byul-yi.

__ What do you mean, doing stuff?

__ Ah...Some sexual stuff.__ Wheein blushed.

Hyejin laughed and said:

__ I knew it! You two are always together and are pretty much the same age. It was bound to happen. Yongsun will have to move on.

__ Nah, it's not like that. Byul-yi is into her too. There isn't anything between us, to be honest.

__ So why did you guys do it? And why did you blush if you were always saying pervy stuff for me when we first met?__ The older woman asked with a smirk.

Biting her lips with anxiety, the blue-haired girl responded with honesty:

__ Byul was angry at Yongsun and I was horny. Not horny for her but in general. And as I said, I didn't act nicely. So I feel ashamed of the situation.

__ You are both single. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Honestly, I would prefer Byul-yi with you. Yongsun is an adult. She should behave like one.__ The brunette threw another bucket of water at the girl.

Wheein could have let that destroy her ambitions. Nevertheless, she decided it was not too late yet.

__ If you want, I can help with the ointment. I already had a couple of bad moments. I think I'm more than prepared to do this for you.

__ Seriously?! Don't you think it's a very awkward situation?__ Hyejin made a funny face.

__ Whenever you go to the gynecologist, don't you go chicken position? Isn't it weird enough?

Hyejin laughed:

__ But it's their profession...

__ Well, I understand if you don't feel comfortable doing this in front of me. But the offer stands.

__ Thank you.

The owner of Mamamoo magazine paid the bill and they went back to the building.

___ x ___

Some days later, Moonbyul was taking a shower and she had the impression someone was talking to her father downstairs but the water didn't let her hear quite well.

Once the girl got dressed, she went to the ground floor and asked :

__ Dad, were you on the phone?

Coming from the kitchen, the man was holding a glass of wine and he had a whipped smile:

__ No, I've got a surprise. We have a special guest for dinner.

__ Daaad! How could you do that and not tell me? Look how I am dressed!__ The young girl whined.

__ In my opinion, you are more than fine. This outfit is perfect for you.__ That sassy and sensual voice that was so familiar came from behind the man.

__ Yongsun....unnie.__ Moonbyul's jaw dropped.

__ Hi, Byul-yi. __ I hope you don't mind having me....for dinner.

Releasing a nervous giggle, the blonde pulled her father to the kitchen.

__ Excuse us for a little bit.__ She said on the way.

__ What?__ Her father was confused when they got to the other room.

__ Seriously...Why would you do that? Invite my boss and not even tell me...

__ Ah...I was afraid you would be against it. Come on! I told you months ago that I find her interesting and I might ask her out. She said yes. I couldn't miss the opportunity.__ The man laughed.

__ So you think you guys are on a date? And does she know this is your idea of dates? With your daughter present... Men are really dumb...

__ Hey! Cheap shot. I'm your father.__ The guy protested.

__ Impressive...__ Moonbyul's sarcasm left her mouth with poison.

Father and daughter served dinner and the black-haired woman was very attentive and nice to Mr Moon.

They spent 45 minutes talking about business and Moonbyul couldn't decide if her boss was just being polite or if she was flirting back.

The more Mr. Moon acted all silly and flirty, the more his daughter was feeling awkward.

The blonde stared at Yongsun for five minutes to see if the woman showed any sign of discomfort. However, the brunette seemed fine.

Tired of being put in such a bad position, Moonbyul excused herself and stood up.

Then, the short-haired woman held the girl's wrist gently and said:

__ Byul-yi, remember you mentioned some new projects you developed by yourself? Would you mind if I went with you to your room and you showed me everything?

__ Ah...Maybe we should let this to another occasion. I don't want to disturb the d...

__ Of course you can show her whatever she wants, Byul-yi. Be nice to your boss.__ Mr. Moon interrupted his daughter before she mentioned something that would make him feel shy.

Yongsun bowed and thanked her host and followed Moonbyul, who was pretty annoyed.

As soon as they both entered the 22-year-old girl's bedroom, the older woman looked around.

__ So here is where things happen. I was dying to know your room.

The taller girl held the brunette's arm and exclaimed:

__ What the hell are you trying to do? Why are you giving hope to my father? He has a crush on you. Are you nuts?

Aroused by Moonbyul's violent mood, the woman smirked and responded:

__ It's not my fault your father has difficulty interpreting. I have a crush on his daughter and even a blind can see.

__ Can't you stop? He is silly but still my old man.

__ What do I get?__ The black-haired woman smiled.

__ It depends if you mean now or in a longer period. Either way, you can only gain something from me if you stop hoeing with my father.

__ I'm not hoeing around. He was sweet and polite. I just wanted to please him.

__ There is only one person in this family you must please.__ Moonbyul gritted her teeth and pushed Yongsun into bed.

The brunette swallowed her saliva with expectation and the younger girl took off the woman's heels.

__ Byul-yi, set me free from that rule and I'll please you as much as you can handle.

__ Why do you want an award for acting like a bitch?__ The blonde took off her own shoes next.

__ You're being unfair this time. I didn't do anything. I haven't flirted with your father.

__But you let him believe he might have a chance. Just to get into my house and tease me.__ The tattooed girl took off her shirt, allowing her boss to see her wearing a black bra.

Kim Yongsun was squeezing the sheets of Moonbyul's bed, trying to keep her thoughts clear and behave.

The 22-year-old sat on the woman's legs and started caressing her breasts while staring at Yongsun.

The neighbor gulped and her eyes followed the hand moving inside the girl's bra.

Moonbyul rubbed her nipple and used the other hand to touch her belly and then slip it inside her shorts.

__ Byul-yi....you can't do this to me. Please, cancel that rule!__ The brunette sounded desperate.

The blonde took the hand from the shorts, sucked her fingers to make them wet, and brought them back, touching her sex.

__ Which rule? Just look, don't touch?__ The younger girl asked and her voice cracked a little when her fingers aroused her clitoris.

__ Yes...Lemme touch you! Now!__ The 34-year-old woman was already on fire.

Moonbyul started thrusting her fingers inside her pussy and she took her left hand from her bra, letting Yongsun have a peek at her perfectly round boob, by accident.

Breathing heavily and biting her lips, Moonbyul was masturbating on top of the neighbor and when things started getting more intense inside of her, the girl lay on Yongsun's body without interrupting her fingering moves.

The blonde moaned and said in her deep voice near the older woman's ear:

__ You cannot touuuch meeee, Yong...

__ Byul-YI....for God's sake! This is too much! You are torturing me!__ The black-haired woman exclaimed.

Moonbyul didn't respond. She was trembling and breathing heavily.

The girl sat again and took her hand out of her panties and she made eye contact with the neighbor.

Yongsun got desperate and exclaimed:

__ Don't you dare! You're not gonna do this to me!

The girl lifted her eyebrow and licked each one of her fingers covered with her own juice.

The short-haired woman inhaled and exhaled, covering her eyes with her arm.

Moonbyul leaned her upper body against hers one more time and sucked her lips.

The older woman whined and bit her lips until she tasted blood.

Her panties were soaking wet and the fire burning inside of her was unbearable.

__ If you misbehave, I will punish you more and more.__ The tattooed girl stood up and picked up her shirt.

Speechless, Kim Yongsun got off the bed and got down the stairs in zombie mode.

Without saying much, the woman thanked Mr. Moon and headed to her house.

Entering her house, the brunette didn't see her niece sitting on the couch and she simply went straight to her bedroom.

Hyejin came from the kitchen and asked if Wheein had gone outside.

Learning that her best friend and business partner had arrived muted, the sensual brunette went upstairs..

She found Yongsun under the shower still in her clothes.

__ Yong, I can't watch you acting like an ass to your own blood because of a pussy! Why are you punishing one and not the other?

Dizzy, the short-haired woman glanced at her friend and asked:

__ What are you talking about, Jinie?

__ Obviously about you ignoring Wheein but still chasing Byul-yi. If you are angry, both are guilty.

Blinking twice, Yongsun sighed and said:

__ I'm not ignoring Wheein. I'm just trying to calm down. Of course, I got upset with Byul-yi too but I have no right to complain. I fucked around. My niece, on the other hand, lied to me at first and decided to be between me and my object of affection.

Hyejin reached the faucet to turn it off and was shocked that the water was deadly cold.

__ Bitch, are you crazy?

__ Yes! I am crazy and burning!__ Yongsun leaned against the wall.

__ Damn! You are pathetic. Did you know that?__ The younger woman laughed and gave her friend a towel.

Kim Yongsun dried her hair and replied after a while:

__ Karma exists, Hyejin. You will pay for every sarcastic comment.

__ I may pay but I am 100% sure I am not going bananas over a young babe.__ The brunette laughed again and her best friend threw herself in bed with a frustrated face.

__ Do you think I enjoy feeling like this? All I wanna do is....fuck her so hard that she will pass out.

Hyejin shook her head in disbelief and declared :

__ You should make peace with Wheein.

__ I liked you when you didn't like her.__ The short-haired woman covered her face with a pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 846 35
"I don't want to give you a permission to say 'let's break up'. So let's not date and let's never break up" I am just a coward who cannot step out fr...
1.8K 53 6
They have being best friend since high school. Unfortunately, Kim Yongsun just consider Moonbyulyi as a friend not a lover. "What are we, Yong?" "Ju...
32.1K 747 17
There's a named Solar who only lived with her mother. After a while her mother started dating a man. The man already had a daughter name Moonbyul. At...
3.5K 92 5
Byul and Yongsun are married and happy this is a happy fanfic with a lot of fluff so just enjoy this mild shit