He Hates Me Or Does He?

By bookaholicdamsel

Triggers : panic disorders, abusive relationship, being alone etc HATE TO LOVE INTENSE FEEL STORY Struggling... More

PART 1 THE MASSIVE TURN
PART 2: NOT SO SOFT MAN, NOT SO SOFT
PART 3 WHAT GRAND OF A LIBRARY !!
PART 4 JOB HUSTLE
PART 5 : I'LL BE FINE
PART 6 : UNPLANNED DINNER
PART 7 : MESS AT WORK
PART 8 : SIGH OF RELIEF
PART 9 : WHO'S ADARSH
PART 10 : VIHAAN THE SAVIOUR
PART 11: AFTERMATH
PART 12 : SAFETY AND SECURITY
PART 13: THE SHOCK
PART 14 : I HATE HIM
PART 15: COMMENCEMENT
PART 16 : SWEET LITTLE REVENGE.
PART 18: OTTOKE?
PART 19: BADGE OF STALKER
PART 20 : THE BALL
PART 21: BESIDE THE POOL
Part 23 : PANIC ATTACK
PART 23 : TRIGGER
PART 24 : Aadharsh's Mischief
Part 25 THE WORST
PART 26: FEAR OF FAILURE
PART 17 : SWEET AHANA
PART 27 : THE ROYAL HIGH PARTY
PART 29: HANGOVER
PART 30: THE NGO LESSON
PART 31: A THOUSAND LETTERS
PART 32: DANCE CLASSES
PART 33 THE REHEARSAL
PART 34: FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THE MUNDANE TASKS
PART 35: I LOVE MY LIFE
PART 36: BEGINNING OF THE DREAD
PART 37: PLEADING
PART 38 : HITTING THE BLUES

PART 22: HARRASSMENT

2 0 0
By bookaholicdamsel

Ola My Diary!
It's been a week since I came from Delhi and I am exhausted. The people here have increased my workload to the double. I literally don't just prepare reports and look for people in my library but now I also have to do some statistical work like evaluating the traffic of people visiting and not just that, after knowing my qualifications I help Abhi sir in solving some basic business question like how can we increase our engagement. I help these people in knowing more about the people.

The very other day, we all went to the NGO for spreading awareness for the environmental and sustainable development campaign. Now we will be doing one every week as part of the routine. And happily, I am the Vice President of the campaign. For the next week, I have recommended some bit on breaking down gender stereotypes. I am working on preparing a full grown ppt on it because like always, it has to be approved by our honourable lord first.

My preparation is going good as usual. I am maintaining approx 9- 10 hours for my studies but sometimes I lower it to 7 or 8. I hope this year would be kind to me.

Aadarsh. I have a lot of teeth towards for him but for now I am calming my guts down as I just don't want to engage with him anymore. And by the looks of it, I don't think we'll ever get in touch ever since my mother has act so boldly for me and I can't be anymore calmer. He posted a few days ago about his whereabouts in Singapore. I think he will not bother coming here now.

I visit my family on every weekend and talk to my father and mother for 1.5 hours daily which has got to be the most calmest time on my busy schedule. I feel lonely so that's the only time I feel good. As usual, with my group we do one VC in 10 days because everything is busy in building career and I understand ofcourse.

With my work culture, I feel it's calmer than before. Vihaan has understood that I am dedicated. But we barely come in contact now. I and him both try not to come in contact with all that's in the air about me. Even if I have an emergency, I prefer not to encounter him personally.

But that one hell of a dummy gave me the task to complete the statistical report by today which took me 4 hours last night. Today is finally Anjali Di's Tilak function and we all are moving to Lucknow. See ya Diary.

Everybody and I repeat everybody is engrossed in their looks yet again. As for me, I am no less. I am wearing a royal blue lehenga for today. Sanjana Di, Aashna Di and Kalpana are wearing their sarees today. I go for a glam look with a chocolate lush lipstick. I love getting ready but I limit it to occasions these days only. From last 4 months, this is the first time I am getting ready with so much patience.

" Oh god! You are looking like my little angel". says Sanjana Di hugging me.
" You are too Di. Hot as always." I reply looking at her too sexy red saree.
Aashna Di is going with the classic Black and Kalpana with her lavendar.

Everyone's looking drop down gorgeous.   I shout " Is it legal to look this hot you all. I can't keep calm lol." Everybody giggles.

We all reach the venue and it looks so aesthetically calm and good with the blue and white theme. It's beautiful.

After the day programme, it's finally turning dusk now. We all touch up our makeup again and some new guests have started visiting again for the dinner programme now. Anjali Di is not supposed to come today so it's just from the jiju's side.

After clicking pictures for our insta, we rush to the snack section again. And then suddenly, Vartika Di gets a call from Jjju. He has arranged for our drinks. Yayy. We all rush to them. I take four shots for real. Lol. We all are laughing like God knows what. Sometimes to the extent that all eyes turn on us. So we move to the corner side and are vibing there with the music. The bhaiyas have joined us too.

" Enjoying girls" shouts  Kabir bhaiya.
" Yes bhaiya. To out fullest." We reply.

My sister Rishita says to me with her daily one eye look " You had way too much, don't you think?" She says to me.
" Huh what makes you think so?" I say.
" Your tone I guess. Lower it down please." She says being embarrassed. So I shout on her ears " Wohooo" is it okay now. She is Red now and goes away from me.

I move to the girls again and some other young girls have joined our group too which by the looks are known to my cousins already. I move to Krishant bhaiya to ask for one more as I am never satisfied with how much I drink.

" Control Anika. You don't have to break something again do you?." He asks laughingly.
" Comeon bhaiya. It was not me in that grumpyhead's event too. I know how to be in control." I say taking the bottle from him. I pour down a little and bhaiya snatches it from me.
"Yea yea yea that's enough" He says. I take it all in one sip. It feels good.

We go beside the boundary of the wall and start dancing there on Hey Ya. I am doing a couple dance with Sanjana Di now.
" Oh you know a lot of steps huh. With whom do you perform such couple steps with Anika." She asks cheeringly.
"Garvit I guess." I say letting out a laugh.
" I Just feel so free di and like I got my people back." I say and swoon into my axis twice.

As I slow down to zero, my head is spinning but I am enjoying.
Krishant bhaiya is coming up to me in a very uptight manner.
" Oh come on bhaiya be casual." I say and laugh.
" Where's the statistical analysis.?" He asks.
" What? Why do you care? " I say and laugh again but this time he doesn't smile back. Because he is not bhaiya anymore. Bhaiya is sitting in his chair like he was. This is Vihaan not even letting out one single inch of smile.

So I am basically twinning with my boss
in royal blue and I feel embarrassed only. He is looking straight in my eyes but the alcohol has slowed down my brain completely leaving me with only my blinking capability at him. Why is he so uptight? Can't he be free for one minute? Yet he looks so good at times. My "good" is just an understatement to his looks. The times when he arrives at party like this and the times when he reads. Both the times, I feel uneasy looking at him.

" Sirr!! What are you doing here?" I ask out loud.
" None of your business. You are going one day late on your timeline." He says strictly.
" One day. Oh right I prepared it yesterday only but I think my mail couldn't reach you due to my connection." I say completely making up my lie. I thought today is the submission.

" So bring it up please." He asks strictly.
" Well it's not here. It's in the library." I say casually thinking of leaving the spot because this man will once again make me sober.

" I don't really think that you understand the heat of the situation Anika." He says taking a step forward.
" Oh Well that's because I am enjoying the party ofcourse and you Mr is coming in my way to fly freely in the skies of freedom yett agaaaiinnn." I say out loud. His face is tightening up with anger. " Well see, I can't be this tense and full of
solemnty all the time. I am a pure innocent human only. And this.." I poke my finger towards his nose " this is an pure example of exploitation of an innocent employee and a toxic work culture. Do you understand?" I ask firmly trying to stand straight.

He is looking at me straightly without budging even an inch.
Sanjana Di pulls my hand downwards and embraces me in her arms "Sorry Vihaan. I think she had too much to drink. Please enjoy your time here." She says.

Sanjana Di grabs my hand and take me for a walk.
Everyone is staring at me.
" What was that? Really. What was that Anika." asks Sanjana Di shaking me up.
" Vendetta." I say out loud laughing.
She takes me on a sofa and I doze off.

I wake up with a headache. Sanjana Di also slept for a bit and we did not have dinner. Damn. What to do now. Everyone looks pretty good so I check up my makeup again. It's nearly time to go.

I go straight to the parking because I need some fresh air asap. I find Abhi sir there.

" What are you doing Anika?" He asks me taking a good look at my outfit. " Ah you look different."
" Haha just call me pretty please." I say laughing out loud.
" Okay we are also going back."
" We as in ??"

My eyes find Vihaan talking on phone on the other side of the car. He looks at me and does not even respond. It hits me now.
" SIRRRRR" I shout mistakenly. He stops.
" I am really sorry. I am really really sorry. I don't know how I got so drunk. I am mailing you the file right now."
He turns to me and starts staring blankly. " There's no need really. I have got this." He says.

Everyone else comes out now. It's all the girls and Krishant, Kabir and many other bhaiyas which might be his friends.

" So please sit on this one girls. Aakash and Sampann will drop you off quickly. Drive safely all right." He says in a hurriedly since they all were busy in the arrangements before.
" Wait Krishant. How are you?" He says hugging Krishant bhaiya.
" Hey Hi. Nice to see you here Vihaan. Did you have dinner?" He asks Vihaan.
"Yeah had a full one. You know, I am also leaving just now. I can drop some people too since it's just me and Abhi." He says.

"Oh that would be such a great help. Otherwise we will have to send two cars from here. Thankyou so much Vihaan." He says gladly.
" No problem. Girls please get inside." He points towards his Benz GLS.

Everyone rushes inside the car while I am still standing here like a dumbo trying to wait for my space. Gladly, there's just a little space left but I can manage myself in.
" Um I think that's it. There is space in the other car right." Vihaan asks Krishant.
What a bitch seriously. Man why I had to be rude with him today.

" Yes my friend is leaving now. The rest can go with them." Says Krishant bhaiya while. leaving.
The guy calls some more of his friends too since his car has got an ample of space in the car left. And my eyes reach this one guy who has let himself very loose. I suspect them to be drunk and I curse my luck.

Sanjana Di objects " Uh wait I'll come with you Anika". She says but she's stuck in the middle of two other girls wearing heavy lehengas.
" Ah don't mind. I'll go." Says Abhi sir while coming out.
They leave as soon as they all sit comfortably.

I head over to sit on the fortuner with a heavy heart. I did not deserve this. I sit behind the car while Abhi and the driver are in front.

I try to sleep since I still feel heavy in my head. I feel something crawing behind my back and then the side of my waist. I open my eyes instantly. And the guy beside me hurriedly straightens up.
" Uh I was trying to grab the seat belt. You can sleep." He says making his face and then passes some expressions to the other guy sitting beside him.

I instantly realise what's happening. But what should I do. I shift to the corner even more.
" Uh Where's the whisky bro." He asks the guy in front casually.
" You can drink after reaching maybe." recommends Abhi.
" Urm I kind of want to have it now."
Oh my god. What the hell?
He finds the whisky and starts pouring him and the other guy. Do you also want Abhi.
" No No I am fine." Abhi sir says.

The guys start drinking and enjoying. They increase the music louder to make the whole scene more uncomfortable. Should I make a scene yet. Is it the appropriate time. My anxiety is creeping in.

The guy is staring me like anything. I can feel his gaze. I can feel him staring at my cleavage. Why the hell did I go for deep neck and back? The gaze is not normalized at all. One hour passes by.

All of a sudden, he rushes his hand towards the bottle beside my left side brushing hardly on my breasts and I loose it. " Please mind your movements." I say loudly.
" Really. I can't even have water now." He says looking at me smiling cruelly.

My anxiety is on another level now. I am breathing heavily. Abhi sir has dozed off in the front. What a fool?

" Well whatever. Please sit sincerely." I say.
To this, he stretches one of his hand behind my back. " Is this okay? This is my car. Stop the car Nitesh." He says.
The car stops. " Hahaha don't mind. Continue". The car starts moving again.

"Is everything alright?" Abhi sir asks while looking back.
" Look forward or else I have a gun as well." He shouts to Abhi. Abhi gets straightened silently.

" You have a thing for good cars and money right. See I have a good car. I'll give you more love than that rude men jaanemann." He whispers in my ear.

I unlock my phone. " Don't you even dare. Do you want me to stop the car and throw the man in front away. Huh. You don't right. Sit quiet without uttering a word." He says quietly.

I have lost my shit at this point. My whole body is shivering. What should I do. " Please leave me". I beg
" Stay quiet then". He says coming closer to my neck and starts touching his lips to my neck area. And I am losing my calm. What should I do. I try to let go.
" Stay quiet I said." The library is just 5 mins away.

" If you want to stay okay, make sure you tell your mom that it was all a lie. Whatever you said about Aadarsh was a lie. By now you should understand that I am his man. Take your words back by tomorrow in front of your parents and apologise to his parents, or it will not be good for you. It was my duty to warn you at any cost, but guess what your beloved lover made it easy for me. You have 24 hours." He says while harassing me more.
" I will. I promise I will. Just leave me for now." I beg him but he doesn't.

By the time we reach the library, I am frozen. Shocked, dispaired and in an unbearable pain. The car drops us and moves away. I can barely stand properly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 1.1K 36
RUHAAN SINGHANIA a cold , ruthless mafia and the CEO of Singhania enterprises.... SHREYA SHARMA a soon to be doctor... Calm but not so calm.... Bot...
14.8K 656 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...
136K 8.1K 40
This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relationship or bond is not more than a contract...
15.3K 1.5K 24
--Slow Updates-- **Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards me...