The Unforgettable Echoes Of L...

TARAJY

Raya is different from the typical 17-year-old with lots of friends and a social life. She's been dealing wit... Еще

Characters And Charachter Aesthetics
Background Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 25

37 4 0
TARAJY

Approaching Zyran's house, nervousness enveloped me. Confronting him after everything that had transpired filled me with stress.

One thing was certain: I would never reveal my feelings for Xavi to Zyran. I believed ignorance was better, fearing that the truth would drive him away. I acknowledged the toxicity in my actions, but keeping Zyran was my priority.

As I spotted him by the beach, I crept up behind him, hugging his waist. "Hi, beautiful," he greeted, turning around to kiss me. In that moment, it became crystal clear – there was no one else but Zyran.

"You okay?" he asked softly, and I shook my head. He opened his arms, and I sought refuge in them. "You wanna talk about it?" I nodded against his chest.

******

An hour later, entwined in each other's arms, at his place, I felt grateful for Zyran's non-judgmental listening. His fingers traced patterns on my arm, and he inquired about Gigi's situation.

"I have no idea. My mom went to visit her this morning. I guess I'll know later," I replied. He nodded silently.

"I love you," he muttered against my neck, prompting a smile and a closer snuggle from me. "I love you too."

How did I ever doubt my love for him? It was evident that my feelings surpassed anything I had experienced before. Around him, no words were necessary.

Sitting on his lap, our arms wrapped around each other, I felt enveloped in safety and love meant only for me.

"Thank you for listening to me," I whispered, playing with his hair. His green eyes locked onto mine, brimming with passion.

"I'm just trying to be the boyfriend you deserve," he muttered. "Ah! Say that again!" I squealed.

Zyran chuckled, flipping me over. He showered my neck with gentle bites and kisses, ending with a peck on my lips, saying, "I wanna be the boyfriend you deserve."

A huge grin spread on my face as I grabbed his head, showering him with kisses. "You're so fucking cute! It's crazy." I sounded fucking obsessed, but around him, it felt right.

Suddenly, a loud thunder resonated through the sky, startling me. I had always disliked thunder; it had always scared me. Memories flooded back to when I was little, still at my mom's house, and how much wind outside and the windows flying open terrified me. I would hide in a corner, cover my ears, while my mom would laugh or insult me, thinking I was stupid.

Seeing my discomfort, Zyran pulled me up next to him and wrapped his strong arms around me. Trembling, I nuzzled my face into his chest as the thunder grew louder. "Ray, it's okay," he muttered, laying his head on mine. "I really don't like thunder Zy." I mumbled.

He gently cradled my face, urging me to meet his gaze. "I know. You're safe here, okay?" he whispered before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. Attempting to pull away, he felt my lingering hold on his collar, a silent plea to stay close. Desiring that intimate connection, I needed to feel him.

His hand slid to my waist, fingers grazing my skin. I swung my leg over, straddling him, as our kiss intensified. Our fingers entertwined, bodies pressed together, forming an unspoken bond. In the heat of the moment, he murmured, "Get this off of you," gently tugging at the lace of my sweatpants.

Moments later, our bodies lay beneath the moonlight, a shared intimacy that echoed in every touch. His hands traced over my back, neck, and face, each caress sending delightful shivers down my spine.

Intertwined in the allure of his tattoos, I couldn't help but admire their beauty. "They're beautiful," I whispered, prompting a light chuckle from him. "So are you," he replied, his gaze locking with mine as we shared a deep connection before our lips met again.

As the moment unfolded, unable to contain the desire any longer, I pulled his hard cock out and straddled him. The connection between us felt just as perfect as it did last time, creating an intoxicating blend of pleasure and longing.

He held me tightly by the waist as I proceeded to bounce on him, our bodies moving in a rhythmic dance of pleasure. His encouraging words fueled the intensity, and I could feel the ecstasy building up within me. "Yes. Yes. Yes. You feel so f-fucking good." The raw passion in his voice echoed in the room, heightening the sensations that enveloped us.

The sensations intensified as he explored every inch of my body, his touch sending waves of pleasure through me. His fingers expertly rubbed my clit, pushing me closer to the edge of an explosive orgasm. A hot smirk adorned his lips, signaling the shared desire of reaching that climax together. The room was filled with the sound of our bodies crashing up against each other and our loud moans.

I lost myself in his eyes as I tightened my grip around his throat, drawing out strangled moans. "Don't stop rubbing my clit," I demanded.

"Then stop distracting me," he retorted with a sly grin. I refocused on my goal, determined to make him come.

Our movements became more intense, and he groaned while pulling me closer, thrusting into me with unrestrained passion. I screamed as he relentlessly hit my sweet spot. "Mhm, good girl. Take it," he moaned in my ear.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum," I gasped. A deep chuckle escaped his lips as he sucked on my lower lip. "Fucking cum for me, baby."

As my body tensed, my eyes widened. He pulled me closer, maintaining the rhythm through my orgasm. A few powerful thrusts later, he withdrew, and we both moaned in ecstasy.

Euphoria is the best word to describe what I felt.

"Your lips," he murmured, cupping my face as we shared a passionate kiss, our breaths mingling in the heated exchange. I clung to him, my fingers grasping at his black hair.

Suddenly, his fingers skillfully penetrated me, sending waves of pleasure through me at a rapid pace. I dug my nails into his wrist, the lingering sensitivity from our previous intimacy intensifying the sensations.

He started pumping relentlessly, and my moans were silenced as my eyes rolled back, jaw dropping from the intense pleasure. He sat there, watching me, a smirk playing on his lips.

I felt like I could explode at any moment. His fingers curled, thumb working on my clit as he accelerated the pace. I dug my nails into every part of his skin I could reach, and he bit his lip. "Is it so sensitive that it's too much for you? Moan for me, baby, I wanna hear you," he cooed.

My moans echoed so loudly that I was certain they could reach all the way down to the fucking beach.

"Are you gonna cum?" Zyran asked, and I nodded swiftly as the pleasure in my stomach tightened. His fingers were buried deep inside me, and my hips automatically bucked into him. He chuckled before withdrawing his fingers and sucking on them.

Did this bitch just-

My narrowed eyes shot him a challenging look. "Why would you do that?" I gasped, a playful tone lacing my words. "This was enough for today. Aren't you tired?" His amused reply only fueled my determination.

Enough?

At that point, I was ready to play a reverse card on him, and the mischievous glint in my eyes was undeniable.

The boyish smirk persisted, yet, his jaw completely dropped when I started to stroke his cock. He bucked into my hand as his body trembled from the overstimulation he was getting.

"I can tell you like it. If you don't start fingering me, I'll stop though." His eyes widened, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips as he willingly complied.

It was an erotic moment, igniting a fiery passion within me, making it one of the hottest encounters I had ever experienced.

Our lips collided in a passionate kiss as I rode his hand. "I love you," I said breathlessly.

"I love you," he echoed, and in that shared moment, our bodies convulsed in unison, pleasure coursing through us like an electric surge. Our bodies jerked upwards as we came.

We breathed heavily as we came down from our high.

That was when I realised that this whole time, my mother had been calling me. One message, specifically, caught my eye: Gigi had a seizure.

At that instant, my very fucking world fell to the ground.

What do you think of this chapter? Any thoughts on Gigi or Ray?

(27/01/2024)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Sophia Rose 🤍🎀

Любовные романы

21.9K 367 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
Make Me Shine [Bree Hudson] Bree

Подростковая литература

373 27 9
Meet khloe willa: She's just a teenage girl whose afraid to LOVE And be LOVED He held her tightly as she struggled "what the fuck is wrong with you...
Pessimist ari

Любовные романы

4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
He's My Bad Boy ✔️ Dreams 💭✨

Подростковая литература

3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...