Wrath Of His Heart

بواسطة ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... المزيد

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 3: No More Pain

97 4 0
بواسطة ekshaaa

Cassandra's POV

I open my eyes, to see are clouds above me, I feel something soft beneath me. I sit up to feel the grass beneath me but why isn't it poky? I try standing up as my legs wobble a little. As I study myself I take a look into my appearance. I was wearing a plain balloon net-sleeve folds, full white dress.

(Cassandra's outfit)

This place seems like my ultimate happiness , peace, and fulfilment. Basking in the warmth of love, surrounded by serenity and joy, I feel like I am in heaven. As the sun dipped below the horizon, it was casting hues of gold and pink across the sky, it felt like a glimpse of heaven on earth. This place had all kinds of beautiful trees along with beautiful birds and animals. I am in love with this place, I wish I was here with Vincent.

But where am I? Why don't I remember anything, how did I end up in this place? Where is everyone? As I was lost in my thoughts, I heard thunders, they frightened me a lot, I tried to close my ears but it was of no use, as the sound didn't diminish. After nearly a minute, it stops and I look around to see my surroundings change gradually.

I was left in the middle which was nothing but a white space everywhere, my left, right, above and below. At some distance to my left is a dark place, with not even an inch of light falling directly on it. It was filled with darkness and fire burning here and there, with no animals or trees just giving the feeling of hell but to my right, it's the same beautiful space, I love this side currently.

I was wondering what this place was when I heard an angelic voice, "Dear, Cassandra, I own this place, you will not know me but I know you from the depth, I always want you to be happy, so I want you to choose which place you want to stay from now onwards."

I was confused as hell, who is she and why should I choose, so I questioned are "Who are you, also why should I chose a place, I just want to go back home to my family and Vincent."

"I am your well wisher cassandra, you need not worry, also yup you have to choose now so that you can be happy in the future. As for your family they are either side of the light, you can go for yourself and see, later you can choose" the voice says. Contemplating if I should go or not I wait for a while, then I decided to go and have a see since she said my family are there.

I thought of going to the well illuminated side, since it was beautiful and I had a gut feeling, my family would be there. As I make my way inside, it was beautiful, with colourful lights everwhere and a rainbow and all sought of fairy tail creatures. There was also a huge water fall, cascading the waters down as rippled everywhere. It framed the front façade of the palace. Sitting in the centre of the water it was magnificent. I wanted to go there but the voice once again appers.

"Dear, you can go to the palace only when you choose, also the palace is as beautiful as it appears here."

Ohh so bad, I just wanted to be there but nevertheless, however I am choosing that only so no worries. As I wonder to find my family I stumble across, 3 people, one is Vincent's Mom Sienna and the other two are Hazel's parents. Ohh my god I can't believe I am seeing them in person, how can I even see them, when they are no longer with us, maybe my imagination is running wild in here.

"Hello dear, how are you, it's been a long time, isn't it? How is Vincent?"  Sienna asked me and I with a frown between my eyes said "I am fine, Vincent is also fine, but why are you guys here, where is Vince?"

"He is on the other end darling, like everyone else. Also how is Hazel? Is she happy, I know she misses us, does she do well now, I really hope she turned into a beautiful girl like you."  Hazels Dad said, I mean my Mom's brother.

I just nod my head. Even though these are my people, I don't feel they really belong to me, I feel detached to this world, it makes me happy but I miss others, so quickly without saying them anything I ran back to the centre of the two worlds. I was wondering if I should go the the other world, since I had to see by my self if Vincent was there.

As I make my way there I see blazing fire everywhere, the trees, birds everything was of fire. In the centre once again stood a palace, that was creepy and was looking very dangerous and scacry, above that fire birds were flying continuously making weird noises, since I know I cant enter the palace, I look around for my family. I see them all siting near a table, they were all in pain and tears was all I could see.

I went to them and held on to Vincents shoulder, he just says, "It hurts cassie, I can't bear it this without you by my side" I know this place is horrible, it will only hurt them in the end, so I nod my head and look at Aiden and Chloe, they were not happy to be here, I want to hug them and comfort them everything will be alright but  could not make up my mind to say that, rather they say "We missed you Cassndra, each day is like hell here, without you, and your husband is giving us a hard time, please do something."

"Cognate, I missed you, I will always miss you, for once come back, I cant see you like this, I cant see him like that, he is losing himself without you, do forgive him once. Lease set us all free from the misery." Nick says and I look confused as hell why should I forgive them. At the same time I fell pain throughout my body, it was preicing as though glass shards were stinging my body. I cry out in pain.

My parents come forward and say "It hurts us all Cassandra, to see you like this but its faith, we are bound to be like this, don't be scared please choose this place, we want to be with you forever. At the same time I hear screaming voices everywhere and glass breaking, I try to run but Vincent holds on to my wrist, it burns there and I feel pain.

With tears I look at him and say "It hurts, let me go back, I cant bear this pain."

"For once amore, bear with this, I know it will hurt you but it hurts me more to live without you, if you go to the other side we will never be happy nor complete our happy family." He says.

"You come there, we will all stay happy, there wont be any pain" I finish and feel the temperature rise in this place, it becomes unbearable, as tough I am placed on a hot pot.

He caresses my face with is right hand, it produces a burning sesation. I look into his eyes and he says "We can't come there amore, its not a place for us now, but will eventually come there but you have to wait a long time for that."

"I will wait for you, you know.." he cuts me off when he places a finger on my lip and says "I know you will wait for me, you did wait for me for 5 years but here stint 5 or 10, it might be thousands of years due to dimensional change, we might melt even meet there. I cant stay without you baby. It will never be our dream, not our family nor our happiness there but here it may hurt you now, but we will always be toghter, always and forever, we can even have kids, see everyone you love is here and there everything is beautiful but at the cost of our happiness."

"Please never let me go baby, I will always love you, more than anything in this world, please fight for us. You know even if you choose that place, I will always love you, never the less" Vincent says.

I just stare at him, how can he even say that, it's unbearable to live here, I cant stay by his side with all of them, with all the pain and suffering. Slowly I make my way out but not before taking one last glance at him mainly and looked over others, they are in pain, I can't reduce it but can only reduce mine.

I mind up my mind as to stay where, it was the beautiful place, where Sinnea and Hazels parents lived. At the same time the voice calls over "Now Cassandra what did you choose? Please go there, if you once enter you can never leave that place, in this life time."

At I take my first step towards heaven, I hear Vincent's voice "Please come back, if not I will come for you there, leaving Nick and Dad." I halt istening to him.

But I take the second step, I hear Mom" Cassandra baby, I know we were wrong to forcefully marry you but please don't punish Mom this way, don't go there, its 4 months since I talked to you, you my chatterbox, cant leave your mama right?"

I weep and take the next step, Dad calls out and said "Is my love for my child so fragile, tht she is ready to leave me, fight for us darling, one last battle, I will fight the rest on your behalf."

I look back but don't see anyone, I know they will miss me, but I cant bear the pain, so I take the next step and hear "Cassie what is life without you, Vincent says I should be happy with my new family, but you know, you are the only reason, I have a happy family, you are the one who made me realise, how important Chloe was in my life, now that the bundle of joy is here, you have to come back to us, you have to be godmother to Asher."

With a heavy herat I take next step and Hazel's voice comes "I know you will hate me forever to ruin your happy family, you will never forgive me, but how can I live like this, until my last breath I will blame you for not forgiving me, if you ever, please come back and say you forgave me."

I forgave you Hazel but I don't want to come back to you, its not a place for me with that I stpt to the last step, on the last step I hear Nick say "How can you leave us like that cogata, just how? You kow, how broken Vincent was when his Mom left, you leaving him, will only kill him and nothing else, also how can you be so selfish to chose to leave us all to suffer."

There was only a thin wall separating me and heaven, but I could not take that, I could never be selfish, I cant leave Vincent, I can never do that to my family, I start to sob and fall to the ground when every memory with them cross my mind, I fall on my knees. It's only one step why the hell can't I take it, why?

Then I hear "wWhatever it is Amore lets fight it together, I promise, everything will be all right, just like you wanted it to be, it will be our paradise, even hell can be our paradise if you are by my side."

"Please don't ever give up miele, always fight for us."

*****

Vincent's POV

Its been a week after I got to know she won't be there with me, I will never hear her voice, I will never have a look at that pretty face, those dark orbs, my vixen would leave me but I still have hope, I will have it until we both take our last breath.

I sit and watch her, taking slow and steady breaths through the oxygen mask, as I hold her palms in mine. I am tired yet I don't want a give up. Aiden was always next to me, but for two days he was not here, as he took Chloe and Asher home. Nick left in the morning for an important meeting.

The entire week was a pain as her heart monitor showed quiet a large variation, once it would rise and the other time fall drastically. Her having a normal heart beat was a blessing to me. It was like heaven to see her breahth at a normal state.

I had to run in and out to call the doctors to stabilise her, even the doctors might be feed up of me, moreover, Dr. Petrova was a experienced doctor, with 40 years of experience, I made him run for her day and night, I didn't even allow him to go home at times, fearing for her.

Since I didn't sleep the entire night, I held her palms and lay my head by her bedside. After a few minutes, I felt a light shake, I lifted my head and looked around noticing none. Maybe my head is playing with me, then once again I felt a tug o my hand, it wasn't to tight neither you could ignore it, so I turned my head down to see, what was exactly going on.

*****

What do you guys think Cassandra's will choose?

Please vote and comment.

Upload on 24/01/2024

Next update by 1/02/2025

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

182 28 17
Cynthia Oberoi, the treasure of her mother's secrets and a threat to the whole world. She has a bad past, which made her cold and arrogant. But deep...
67 13 13
Cassandra receives a new confession of love From a childhood friend. Yet her old lover Luke decides he wants to try and win her heart once over. Even...
9.1K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
182 0 10
Cassie, a 30 year old female who has her life together, finds herself unexpectedly questioning what she wants in life, and who she wants. She has a...