Pakhi : A Prostitute

By writer__AMK

She was pushed in this swamp by her own family and by her lover .... Every man who came in brothel wants her... More

DISCLAIMER....
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER : 1
CHAPTER : 2
CHAPTER : 4
CHAPTER : 5
CHAPTER : 6
CHAPTER : 7
CHAPTER : 8
CHAPTER : 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER : 11
CHAPTER : 12
CHAPTER : 13
CHAPTER : 14
CHAPTER : 15
CHAPTER : 16
CHAPTER : 17
CHAPTER : 18
CHAPTER : 19
CHAPTER : 20
CHAPTER : 21
CHAPTER : 22. ( Part - I )
CHAPTER - 22 ( PART - II )

CHAPTER : 3 .

748 64 4
By writer__AMK

SHIMLA ,

TERRACE CLUB AND CAFE ,

A group of 8 girls are dancing in mimi dress in the center of cafe .
Some are serving drinks , and some are seducing men with their erotic moves .....

Ryan and his friends sits on their booked table which was near the stage.

" Wow ... So hot ". Mayank and Sid said together. They both are taking deep breaths .
" Come on boys , they is nothing in them that can lose your control . They are normal bar dancers" Maya said in a sarcastic voice and gives a annoyed look to the girls who are dancing .

" Can't you see the beauties" . Sid says in a romantic voice with deep breaths .

" Every one attention please.
The performance for which you are waiting eagerly.
Now it's time for the last performance of the night . "

After hearing these words form host . The terrace got full with the voice of cheering and hotting... The excitement level become so high in the club .

" Who is going to come " Shiv and Ryan asked .

" Who can make you to fall with her in just a performance " a girl which is serving wine said and . Puts a bottle of wine and glasses on their table . And go towards the bar counter.

All lights are closed and a lime light gets on the stage .

A girl in off white colour skirt with off shoulder full sleeves blouse . Her face was covered with veil and wearing a metal chain on her waist .
Her brown eyes are so beautiful filled with kajal and surma .
Her mid length wavy hairs are open and covering her back .

" She is gorgeous " Mayank whispered.

" She is beautiful" Ryan said in a lost voice .

The song started . Every movement in her body in melting everyone.
Every one their were just gazing her . Her moves are very attractive.

While dancing she come down from the stage . Everyone stands and started dancing with her and touching her .

Ryan stands and steps towards her and pulled her towards him . And starts dancing with her .

" What happened to him " maya said in angry voice . But before she go to Ryan Sid pulled her back on the chair .
" We come here enjoy Maya . So please stop this all shit you are trying to do . "
He bashed on her .

That girl performed for 30 minutes and in this whole time Ryan was with her . He can't see someone touching her .

A man around of 26 came their and pulled her away from Ryan.

" I have to go and I buy you for 3 days . And already paid for you . So I don't want any sort of drama . Just come in next fifteen minutes. " He said and pushed her back .
Before she fell down Ryan hold her .

" Are you okay " Ryan asked in a worried voice .

" Hume Jana hoga " she said and ran from their . In just minutes she disappeared. The thing left is worried Ryan and one jumka of her which is stuck in his shirt .

Shiv came to Ryan " what happened" when he questioned that . Shiv came out from his deep thinking . Like he was lost anywhere.

" Nothing . Let's go and enjoy the party "
He said and go from their .

Changing room ,

When that white colour dress girl entered their . Everyone gives her side so she can go and change .

After changing her dress she instructed them
" Apna dyan rakhiyega or vapas Jake hume call kar dijiyega . Payment yeh log Amma ko hi bhej dege . "

" Aree ek minute ruko toh sahi " that bar tender who served drink to Ryan and his friends . She is Naina and of 21 years . She and that girl are friends but more like sisters.

" Jaldi batao Hume late ho raha hai" she was so inpatient.

" Pakhi . That boy who was dancing with you . Did you noticed that he is trying to protect you from others who are touching you without your permission"
She hesitated and asked her .

" He also didn't take permission or asked me that he can touch me or not .

Yeh duniya asi hi hai dikhti kuch or hai or hoti kuch or hai . So don't trust anyone. And take care"
She said and went out from the changing room . And ran towards parking.

That man who name is jaywant is waiting for her . He was standing against his car.

When he saw that pakhi is coming . He smiled and taunted " Soo now you are free from satisfying yourself "

He pushed and back and cleaned his hand with handkerchief like he has touched something very dirty .
His words and his action made Pakhi so ashamed . Like everything was her fault .
Dancing and prostitute is her job and that man is also with her because he also wants to satisfy his needs . So he doesn't have any right to say his all about her .

Pakhi bows her head and quietly sits in car .

There was someone else also who was seeing all the actions between them both .
From the terrace.
Ryan was watching the whole actions and reaction. He can't hear them from their . But by seeing their reactions. That was clear that their is something wrong between them .

When he was that jaywant has pushed Pakhi and then he cleaned his hand . His anger was out of control and he moved from their and Shiv , Mayank, Sid and Maya also go with him .

But till the reached their . The car was left from their .
Ryan punched on the car behind him to control himself .
Bye seeing this condition of Ryan .

Shiv said to all his friends to leave from their . And ensures them that the will be back soon for the hotel .

When the all left from their in .

Shiv asked Ryan " Dude what happened. Why are you behaving so strange . Kya baat Hui hai. What's the matters. "

He replied " pata nahi . I don't know . Why I am doing this . Butt.... Ufffff . Just forget it "

Shiv hugged him " First of all relax . And tell my what happened . "

Stopping him Ryan said " phele yaha se chalte hai "

Shiv said "OK" and they both also left from their .

..........................

Their was someone who is also present in the parking .

And witness the all incident with her eyes .

" Aeee chokri jaldi chal kal subha tak Delhi puchna hai Amma ji ke order hai "
The can driver . Who is going to take them to back to Delhi.

Naina came out . She. Was hiding her self behind the pillar of the parking area .

Actually when Pakhi left . From the changing room she forgets her earing. Naina came their to give it back to her .

But before she gave it that to pakhi . Jaywant started disrespecting her .
And when jaywant and Pakhi left .
She was going back but . She hear the voice of Ryan and again hide behind the pillar .

The slowly whisper .....

" Asa lagta hai jaise yeh ladka humari Pakhi ki life badal dega . Jaise yeh usse pasand karta ho . Na jane kya likha hai inki kismat mein .
Dono anjaan hai abhi ek dusre se . Ek dusre ki asliyat se . Ek dusre ke wajood se . Pheli mulakaat toh ho chuki hai . Ab na jane kya hoga " .

She was talking to herself . But she again heard the angry voice of the drive.
" Abeee chal na . Muhurat ka intjar kar Rahi hai kya . "

" Aaye " Naina and sits in the van .
And van also left from their .
Car the reached to the airport ..

Jaywant and Pakhi came out from the car . And after boarding . And checking. The both takes their sit in flight and left for New York.

Jaywant has some business work their . And she was taking Pakhi with her just for his entertainment. And to reduce his lust ..

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

On the other hand .....

After 30 minutes of driving.

Shiv and Ryan came out from the car .

They have reached near a valley.
Both of them sits on the bonnet of the car .

" Ab bata kya hua hai ? " Shiv asked him very casually .

" I don't know . I can't understand that what I am feeling. " He got very confused and can't express what he was feeling.

" Bro relax . She was just a girl who has spend just 30 minutes with you . And she is a bar dancer . We don't know anything about her .
Kon hai kya karti hai kaisi hai kaha hai . Nothing .
And let me remind you she is a bar dancer or.. "

" Shut up just shut up " Ryan shouted.
Don't you dare to say anything about her . Don't ... You can't put any sort of allegation on her . You can't decide someone's character . "

" Ryan I don't giving her character certificate or putting any sort of allegation on her . I am just trying to say . We don't know anything about her .
And this is not good for you .
Look at yourself. "

" Shiv I don't know anything. There is something in her . Kuch toh hai "

" Jo hai usse rhene de Bhai . Kal avni or Amrit Bhai bhi aane wale hai . So side her and relax dude . And enjoy bro . This is last time we are on a trip together. Toh Tera focus yaha hona chaiye vaha nahi . " He said and laughed .

" Agar voh kabhi dubara samne aai . Toh "
Ryan asked him in a low voice .

" Toh mein khud usse tere pass leke aaunga agar voh achhi or sahi Hui toh . What if you don't deserve her " he said and giggled.

" Kamine . Abhi 5 minute phele usme Kami nikal Raha tha . Or ab mujhe hi suna Raha hai "
He said and ran behind him .
They both are running here and their in the ground.

At last Ryan caught Shiv. And punched him .

After spending some more time their . They both go back to hotel .

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

That's all for today guys . Hope you liked the chapter.
And if yes don't forget to vote and comment.

I will post the next chapter soon .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 14.5K 35
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
9.1K 568 18
he is cold and ruthless she is naive and innocent he is like a Strom and she is like a broken piece of glass he is a billionaire she is a middle...
754K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
228K 9.7K 48
Reyansh Malhotra He is all a girl can dream of with good looks to money. He is rude to every one but not to his loves. Girls throws themselves on him...