Living with the Powers

By -fiji-

Moving in with a family friend, who turns out to be a celebrity. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 4
Emergency
Winners
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
busy
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
seven crappy hours of our lives
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 9

1.7K 82 8
By -fiji-

The next Day
Destorm's POV
I've been stalling to get out of the house so Tay and Neveah could spend sometime together. And I think they bonded so I'll stop leaving.

Neveah's POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I checked to see who it was and it was Noah. How did he get my number? Oh yeah I exchanged numbers with everybody.
N:Noah
V:Neveah
"Convo"
N: hey

V: hi

N:Do you want to go to IHOP?

V: sure

N: cool I'll be there in 6 minutes.

"Convo ends"
6 minutes!?! That's barely enough time. I hurried to my bathroom and did my morning routine. Which took 3 minutes so then I hurried to the closet and picked out an outfit. Outfit pic above. I decided to straighten my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Then i had put on some lipstick. I don't why I put so much in my appearance but whatever. I went downstairs to see Destorm on couch.

Destorm: hey

Me: hey

Destorm: why do you look so dolled up?

Me: I'm going to IHOP with Noah?

Destorm: like a date?

Me: I don't know

Destorm: ok

Then there was a knock on the door that was probably Noah. I looked at Destorm and smiled at me. I went to opened the door and there was a smiling Noah. I laughed at his cuteness.

Noah's POV
I texted Neveah and asked if she wanted to go to IHOP and she said yes. I started jumping up and down on the bed like a little kid.

Nadia: ummm...( Nadia walked in)

Me: What?( I said still jumping)

Nadia: never mind (she walked out)

I pick out a outfit since I already did my personal hygiene. I wore a red T-shirt and grey sweatpants with Jordan 11 retros. Then I walked to the Powers house and knocked on the door. Neveah opened it and she looked amazing. I started smiling like a goofball and she laughed at me.

Is it a date?
Remember
Comment
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...