Chapter 17

Noah
I decided I wanted to ask Neveah to be my gf since we have been talking lately and I know much about her. So I set a little picnic in the park under the stars. I waited til she got here.

20 mins later...

I saw her walking my way and for wearing something casual she looked beautiful. She was wearing a over sized t-shirt, a flannel on her waist, red high knee socks with comb shoes.

Me: hey

Neveah: hey

We both sat down and started eating talking about random shit.

Me: can I ask you something?

Neveah: u already did but sure

Me: I know we met a few weeks ago but I feel like a I know u for all my life. Ur like the first real girl that I actually care about either than my sister. But would u do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

Neveah....

Neveah
NOAH JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GF!! AHHHH!HSUQIOKNJXWUEORUR!

Me:yes(I hugged him)

He then lifted my chin up from his chest and planted a soft kiss on mines. It just felt so right.

Aww

Destorm
We already ordered so we was just talking and eating.I kept dozing off becuz she was so beautiful.

Me: Liane I got you something

Liane: aww that's so sweet.

Liane
Aww he got me something he's more sweeter than Bach .

Destorm: open it (passes a black little box to me)

I opened it and it was a gold necklace I was in shock.

Necklace in the MM

Destorm: do u like it?

Me: I love it (I hugged him)

We then left becuz Destorm placed a 100 dollar bill on the table. We then got to his house and I decided to stay over becuz I had some extra clothes.

I know its not that much but I had go shopping for school even tho I didn't want. So just remember that if I haven't plubish anything in a while

BTW vote and comment