Chapter 6

Still Tayvion's POV

Malak: yeah ok, anyways I got to go.

Ben: yeah me too.

After they left I went to go check on Neveah. I went upstairs and and knocked on the door. She changed and I have she looked amazing even though it wasn't. Wait... what am I saying I have girl friend?

Neveah's POV
After I finished packing I decide to change. While I changed I overheard their conversation.

Tayvion:Haha not funny why would I do that I have a girlfriend?

When I heard that I felt kinda hurt. But why should I be hurt I don't like him like that. Anyways, I finished changing I was dressed in a big jersey and black knee high socks. My hair was in a messy bun.
*Knock knock* there was a knock at the door. I opened to see who it was and it was Tayvion.

Me: What do you want?(I said with an attitude)

Tay: Woah what's with the attitude?

Me: I don't have an attitude

Tayvion's POV
I don't know what is wrong Neveah. First she was nice and now she has an attitude. Ugh sometimes I don't understand girls.

Before I even spoke she slammed the door in my face. Well damn..... I heard the front door open so I went downstairs to see my father with a big box. I wonder what is in it.

Me: Hey dad

Destorm: Hey son

Me: what's in the box?

Destorm: oh ummm.... its nothing.

That's weird...oh well

Destorm: So umm where's Neveah?

Me:I don't know , I don't that care about that hoe.

Destorm: Yo language, why you hate her already?

Me: First she was all nice and now she became so rude.(I said with an attitude)

Destorm: Damn (he said while walking away)

Neveah's POV
I feel bad for being rude to Tayvion. Its just I don't know what came over me. It's like I let my mind do the talking. I should probably get some rest to clear my head.

Tayvion called her a hoe
Anyways
Comment
Vote