Chapter 5

Still Malak's POV
Me and Ben stopped in the middle of the room because we saw an unfamiliar person.

Ben's POV
I saw this unfamiliar girl and I guess by Malak's face he saw her too. She looked so fine I am not going to lie but I got my eyes on another prize. You don't need to know yet. Anyways......

Malak: Who's this?

Tay: Oh that's Neveah she staying with us for 3 months and she is not related to me.

Malak and I started smirkin' then we started singing/saying 'Hit it from the back'. But then Tay shot us a death stare. So we stopped.

Neveah's POV
There was a knock at the door. So Tayvion went to get it.Then 2 boys walked in. I couldn't believe my eyes. IT WAS MALAK WATSON AND BEN TAYLOR!!!

Me:Hi

Both Be and Malak:Wassup

Tayvion:I'll show you to your room and you guys I'll be right back.

Tayvion motioned me come upstairs. So I started to follow him up the stairs. And he showed me the guest room then left.

Me: Well I guess I'll just unpack (I said to myself).

Tay's POV
After I was done showing Neveah her room. I went back downstairs.

Malak: are u guys done making out?
Him and Ben Laughed.

Tay: Haha not funny and why would I do that I have a girlfriend.

After I said that my phone buzzed. I pulled out my phone and check to see what it was. It was a text from my girlfriend Lanesha ( played by LaneshaTemple ). I read it and said 'Hey guess what I'm moving back to Cali'. And yes I'm long distance dating it was easier when she was here though. I miss her even though we face time and everything.

Sorry it was a short chapter I just didn't want to keep you readers waiting.
Remember to
Vote
Comment