Chapter 19

Tayvion's POV
I walked inside the classroom and I see Noah and Neveah sitting together. So I guess they're a thing. I sat down and got on my phone since our teacher don't do shit. I started texting
Lanesha.
Convo💩:
Lanesha- bitch2flyy👑💸
Tayvion-Tayy💣💥

Tayy💣💥:hey
Bitch2flyy👑💸:hey
Tayy💣💥: text squad to come over for a sleep over
Bitch2flyy👑💸:kk bye😘
Tayy💣💥: bye😘

*text convo dry asf*

School went by fast. Neveah and I were in the living room setting up for the sleep over the doorbell ranged.

Neveah: I got it
River's POV
My first POV.
Anyways me and squad walk up to Tayvion's house Jaden and I were going to knock at the same time meaning our hands touched. I pulled away and blushed. As you can tell yes I like....love Jaden , I guess being bestfriends can turn into something more.

Ben: Damn niggas can y'all stop blushing and shit and knock on the fucking door! Its too cold for this.

Ben walked up between us and knocked on the door and Neveah opened it. We walked in and Malak introduced Zaddiyana while Ben introduced Kelnekia.

We all sat down in a circle.

Neveah: Who's ready to play truth or dare ?

We all agreed to play.Everybody kept being scared picked truth.

Neveah: truth or dare Rivey

Me:Dare

Neveah: huh Ok I dare you to go in the closet with Jaden for 15 minutes (she winks at me)
I looked over at Jaden and he just nodded. We got up and went into the closet. We just sat down on used our phones. Neveah pops her head in through the door and snatches our phone away and laughs. I'm so going to get her back for this.

Me:so...(Jaden stays quiet) I know were just best friends but I need to get this off my chest....Jaden I love ..

Jaden cuts me off by kissing me. It takes me a minute what just happened and I kiss back. He pulls away after a few minutes.

Jaden: I love you too, would ... You go out with me?

Me :yes
I hugged him and place my head on his chest until the minutes were over we walked out to see they're watching so joined in.

🎇🎇🎇🎇River +Jaden=Riven❓
I'm not good with this☝☝☝
→Vøte
→Cømment
→→Følløw