Chapter 9

The next Day
Destorm's POV
I've been stalling to get out of the house so Tay and Neveah could spend sometime together. And I think they bonded so I'll stop leaving.

Neveah's POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I checked to see who it was and it was Noah. How did he get my number? Oh yeah I exchanged numbers with everybody.
N:Noah
V:Neveah
"Convo"
N: hey

V: hi

N:Do you want to go to IHOP?

V: sure

N: cool I'll be there in 6 minutes.

"Convo ends"
6 minutes!?! That's barely enough time. I hurried to my bathroom and did my morning routine. Which took 3 minutes so then I hurried to the closet and picked out an outfit. Outfit pic above. I decided to straighten my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Then i had put on some lipstick. I don't why I put so much in my appearance but whatever. I went downstairs to see Destorm on couch.

Destorm: hey

Me: hey

Destorm: why do you look so dolled up?

Me: I'm going to IHOP with Noah?

Destorm: like a date?

Me: I don't know

Destorm: ok

Then there was a knock on the door that was probably Noah. I looked at Destorm and smiled at me. I went to opened the door and there was a smiling Noah. I laughed at his cuteness.

Noah's POV
I texted Neveah and asked if she wanted to go to IHOP and she said yes. I started jumping up and down on the bed like a little kid.

Nadia: ummm...( Nadia walked in)

Me: What?( I said still jumping)

Nadia: never mind (she walked out)

I pick out a outfit since I already did my personal hygiene. I wore a red T-shirt and grey sweatpants with Jordan 11 retros. Then I walked to the Powers house and knocked on the door. Neveah opened it and she looked amazing. I started smiling like a goofball and she laughed at me.

Is it a date?
Remember
Comment
Vote