Chapter 18

Malak
I have been talking to the girl that I had bumped into yesterday and turns out she's going to my school. For some reason I've never been this excited to go to school. So I hurried up got dressed then got to school. When I first walked in I saw Noah and Neveah talking to each other. Then I realized Zaddiyanna trying to open her locker so I walked up to her.

Me:hey

Zaddiyanna: hey

Me: need any help?

She nodded. So I banged the locker door so it can open.

Zaddiyanna: thanks

Me: so about that date you promised to go on

Zaddiyanna: Sure pick me up at 4 (she left)

I started doing a weird dance til everyone in the hallway started to look at me.

Me: tf y'all looking at?!? (I stopped and soon everybody continued to their business)

*Bells ring*

Noah
I'm walking to class still thinking about what happened last night. Then Malak comes walking towards me.

Malak: guess who got a date?

Me: I did

Malak: No me , nobody wants to date you

Me: oh really then how come I have a girlfriend?

Malak: oh my who is it?

Before I could even tell him Neveah came walking up to us and kissed my cheek.

Noah: Hey

Malak face was in shock then started to laugh and we both looked at him so confused. When he saw that we were serious he stopped.

Malak: you finally growing up

Neveah: aww Malak

Malak: I was talking about Noah

I looked at him dead in the face. We walked inside the classroom and took our seats.

Short but... Yeah😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
→→Vote
→→Comment
→→Følløw