Chapter 13

Neveah's POV
I woke up and remembered today was my first day of school yayy!! Point out the sarcasm.I really don't wanna go to school after what happened yesterday. But I have know choice. I did morning routine and changed into my outfit. I was wearing a aztec design tank top, blue high waisted skirt, and black vans. I put my hair in a neat bun and grabbed my black backpack and went downstairs. I got some cereal and milk then poured them both in a bowl. I heard footsteps so I turned around it was Tayvion I just rolled my eyes and ate my cereal. He was going to say something but Destorm came in. I stared at him in disgust.

Destorm: what?

I shooked my head

Me: Could you drive me to school?

Destorm: sure, what about you Tay?

Tayvion nodded his head. We all got in the car and he drove us to school. The car ride was pretty quiet till we reached the school. I got out and started walking trying to find my way to the office. Till someone sneaked up behind me and scared the hell out of me. I turned around and it was Noah.

Neveah: don't scare me like that(I hit his arm)

Noah: aww shit damn (he said holding his arm)

Me: I'm sorrwee (I pouted)

He mean mugged me

Me: Can you tell me where the office is?

Noah: follow me

He started walking and I walked behind him til we had reached the office.Noah walked away to who knows where. I walked in to see a lady with brown hair that reaches to her shoulders wearing a black sweater sitting at a desk.I walked up to the desk.

????: hello, how may I help you?

Me: um I'm new here my name is Neveah.

She starts typing on the computer and some papers comes out of the printer.

????: There is your schedule, locker number and combination, and the map of the school.(she said handing me the papers)

Me:thank you

She nods. And I walked out trying to find my locker. Til I bumped into somebody. You wouldn't guess who Lanesha and Tayvion. Its about to GO DOWWNN*Kevin Hart Voice*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I took so long writing this I was kind of busy
Anyways vote and comment