the nanny || jortini

بواسطة allyouneedistinix

Jorge Blanco is a single father of three and owner of Blanco Records. He hires a nanny: Tini. © 2015 allyoune... المزيد

1 // Jorge
2 // Tini
3 // Tini
4 // Jorge
5 // Jorge
6 // Tini
7 // Tini
8 // Jorge
9 // Jorge
10 // Tini
11 / Jorge
12 // Tini
13 // Jorge
14 // Tini
15 // Tini
16 // Jorge
17 // Jorge
18 // Jorge
19 // Jorge
20 // Tini
Epilogue // Jorge

0 // Narrator

39.4K 841 49
بواسطة allyouneedistinix

Jorge Blanco is a single dad of three. His ex-girlfriend left him not too long after their third child was born. He is also the owner of Blanco Records, a worldwide known record label.

Martina (Tini) Stoessel is a nanny. A pregnant nanny, I should add. The father of the baby left her because he was not ready for kids.

Ruggero Pasquarelli is Jorge's best friend. He and his wife Mercedes (Mechi) help him whenever they can, but with their newborn baby that gets more difficult everyday.

Mechi and Ruggero suggest that Jorge hires a nanny.

And that nanny happens to be Tini.

Hello! Welcome to my new story! A Jortini one this time. I hope you'll enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoy writing it. (POV will be in chapter title)

x

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34.2K 630 44
Leon reads Violetta's diary and they have a fight because of her trust has been betrayed , but will they get back together? Join me and find out the...
197K 5K 47
When you rape, beat , multilate, burn, bury and terrorize a woman. You haven't just destroyed her. You've destroyed the essential life energy on the...
15.3K 229 71
Tini and Jorge are both in a relationship. Tini is with Sebastian and Jorge with Stephie. Jorge and Stephie have been together for 8 years, Tini and...
24K 808 41
COMPLETED Martina Stoessel, a normal girl who has 2 bestfriends. Candelaria Molfese and Lodovica Comello, who are both hysterical fans from Jorge Bla...