Let's Raise The Male Lead's Y...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a littl... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day
Chapter 2: Elliot
Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride
Chapter 4: A Sword To The Throat
Chapter 5: Be My Real Wife
Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets
Chapter 7: Exessive Donations
Chapter 8: Gypsinses
Chapter 9: A Kitchen Conflict
Chapter 10: No End's Rest
Chapter 11: Angel?
Chapter 12: The Sweetness Of A Loving Husband
Chapter 13: Moros Cure
Chapter 14: A Doctor's Basement
Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Variable
Chapter 17: Infected
Chapter 18: Stuck With The Annoying Ulisses Thanks To The Cult Who Kidnapped Us
Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged
Chapter 20: It Was Discovered Before You Knew It
Chapter 21: A Close Lie Of Death
Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book
Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter
Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You
Chapter 26: All Night If I Must, You Will Rest!
Chapter 27: Bless Our Loving Souls
Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer
Chapter 29: A Rotten Temple Who Backfires On You
Chapter 30: Dark Incantation
Chapter 31: The Baby's Pain

Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses

475 15 0
By Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 23...

'Turn'

Damien turned around to look at Ulisses and then up at Sir Hector.

'Stare'

With a certain stare.

'Flinch'

Sir Hector flinched but quickly understood.

'Turn'

Sir Hector turned and grabbed Ulisses from the collar dragging him out.

'Clank'

Shutting the door with the last image of Ulisses holding his hands together to prevent him from throwing up again.

'Turn'

Damien turned again to look at the the kneeling Doctors and kneeling Reynold Knights.

Ulisses was not a fan of blood it was obvious he was going to throw up however he had come with wounds on his face as if he had hit his forehead and his ear which had dried blood.

That did not include how scratched up his face and how dirty his clothes were.

It seemed that he had too gone through a lot just like Nania.

It infuriated Damien.

Carlo could feel it.

Anyone could feel it.

But Carlo was aware and made sure everyone was out of that small storage room.

"Stand out" (Carlo, said)

Carlo commanded as the Reynolds Knight captain.

'Click'

'Turn'

Every Reynolds knight that was holding down the swords as Damien had told them to lower them but had not put them away since he had not commanded to do so.

However, Carlo had commanded them to leave the storage room.

They placed their swords without rebelling and all of them left the storage room without looking back.

They all knew what was going to happen in that room.

"I'll check up on Ulisses" (Carlo, said)

He turned as he side glanced at Damien who obviously was about to explode in furry.

Damien said nothing he only kept his gaze at the kneeling Doctors and kneeling Knights.

'...' (Carlo)

With no further interactions, he came out to the small storage room and heard loud painful yells.

"ARGH!" (Yelling)

"P-PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" (Yelling)

"NO! N-NO AHHHH!" (Yelling)

'Turn'

Carlo turned to look at the end of the wide hallway that was more like a separate room.

Ulisses happened to be still holding his hands on his mouth to prevent from throwing up while Sir Hector crossed his arms annoyed but at the same time felt a little bit bad for Ulisses while the Reynolds knights that had gone out surrounded them trying to ask Sir Hector questions.

"Hey what the hell happened to him? Why does he look like that?" (Sir Enrolls, asked)

"He's covered in blood and he just saw that disgusting man being split in half you know how delicate Ulisises is with his germophobia I can imagine why he's like that" (Sir Jhones, said)

"Yeah look how scratched up he is I bet he crawled from hell" (Reynolds Knights, speaking)

"Blegh!" (Ulisses, threw up)

The instance Ulissess became nauseous again and threw up at the words that reminded him.

"Ack! Ulisses!" (Reynolds Knights, complaining)

"Ewww dude don't throw up so recklessly!" (Reynolds Knights, complaining)

"I think I might throw up myself" (Reynolds Knights, complaining)

"Hey shouldn't we get him to a doctor or something?" (Reynolds Knights, chatting)

"Ha, are you serious? Don't you see what all those bastards did to our people and you want to trust them so easily?" (Reynolds Knights, chatting)

"Yeah but then what about Ulisses?" (Reynolds Knights, chatting)

The knights began to argue lightly with one another while others tried not to stare at the throw-up.

Some looked at Ulisses with pity eyes and others tried to hold their breaths to not smell the throw-up.

It was already enough of the rotting smell and the blood smell but on top now it was Ulisses throw-up smell.

All this while Sir Hector continued crossing his arms.

Carlo approached Sir Hector as everyone was clearly distracted.

"Where is Kevs?" (Carlo, asked)

Carlo asked for Sir Kevs who was the one that found Ulisses.

"He's washing up" (Sir Hector, said)

He said as he glanced up at the throw-up.

"Ohh" (Carlos, said)

He said as he understood.

'Turn'

Carlo turned around to look at Sir Hector.

"Did he say anything?" (Carlo, asked)

Carlo asked again.

'Frown'

Sir Hector frowned displeased just remembering.

"Haa honestly captain he said nothing about what happened but I brought him over what he did" (Sir Hector, said)

He said stress and upset.

'...?...' (Carlo)

"What did he do?" (Carlo, asked)

Carlo had gotten more serious.

He had gotten a slight idea ever since he saw Sir Hector but he wanted to give Ulisses the benefit of the doubt.

Knowing Ulisses's character he was aware but the Duke had warned Ulisses so that is why he at least tried to believe that Ulisses wouldn't act rashly but he just did exactly what he did.

"Ulisses barged into the Madam's room and I'm sure he grabbed her harshly when I and King entered her nightgown was a little ruffled up and he was yelling awful things to the madam" (Sir Hector, said)

"He made her cry Captin, Ulisses was very harsh with the Madam" (Sir Hector, said)

He said with caution.

He knew that was going to piss Damien off even more.

'Twitch'

Words that came out of Sir Hector's mouth unconsciously made Carlo's mouth twitch.

"..." (Carlo)

His expression darkened.

'Turn'

He looked at Ulisses.

'That bastard does not learn...' (Carlo's inner thoughts)

He knew why he hated Nania, everyone knew but that shouldn't be an excuse to treat her like that.

Not especially after what they had gone through.

"I'll make sure the Duke knows of this for now report back and make sure the Madam is okay" (Carlo, said)

Carlo spoke with a calm voice.

He did not sound mad but Sir Hector could tell he was displeased with Ulisses's attitude too.

"Yes, Captain" (Sir Hector, said)

Sir Hector bowed as he understood and walked away as the Reynlolds knights stopped talking noticing that Sir Hector had happened to have a serious conversation with Carlo.

And here everyone knew the reason if not Sir Hector wouldn't have even been here.

They were sure that Duke Damien probably knew it too.

'Stare'

They looked at Sir Hector walking off in the distance then turned to look at Ulisses who had seemed to calm down and was getting up whipping his mouth with his dirty sleeve.

"Dude man I really wanna feel bad for you but I bet you're only going to get the end of the short of the stick here" (Reynolds Knights, talking)

"I get his not in a good state but I bet he went straight to the Madam and disrespected her again" (Ryenolds Knights, talking)

'Pow'

Suddenly an invisible arrow hit Ulisses.

"Ulisses you can't just keep blaming innocent people who had no say in how they were born or which family they belong to" (Reynolds Knights, talking)

'Pow'

A third invisible arrow hit him.

"I don't get why he's so rude to the Madam she so kind, Ulisses your so heartless" (Reynolds Knights, said)

'Pow'

A fourth invisible arrow hit him.

"Tell me about it, she's such a kind host and he's still being rude like why can't he mature?" (Reynolds Knights, said)

'Pow'

"Right! After what the Madam looked so terrified, covered in blood, and that crazy Doctor hurt some of her throat how dare he be so rude to our Madam after all" (Reynolds Knights, said)

'Pow'

This Knights had quickly switched sides from feeling bad for Ulisses to reprehending him.

Ulisses at this point was being attacked by words but before he could say anything the sound of the door they had just excited out had just opened.

'Screetch'

And Damien had come out covered in blood as he dragged his heavy sword with a horrifying sound as it stained the floor in blood.

'Startled'

The Knights became startled because Damien looked far off worse than he was inside covered in blood everywhere.

It was as if they momently froze and could not breathe.

However, Damien was not directing himself to them.

He was directing himself toward a specific person.

'Turn'

All of their eyes turned and moved in the direction Damien was walking to with a very terrifying sinister expression.

'Halt'

'CLANK'

'WIDEN'

"!!" (Ulisses, Carlo and Reynolds knights)

Damien's heavy sword continued to drag with blood till it stopped screeching across the floor halting in front of Ulisses and within a second he angled his heavy sword and shoved it inside the old wooden wall making it stuck.

But it had been centimeters away from Ulisse's right jaw.

Ulisse's eyes widen in fright and shock.

He knew Damien was not sane or was trying to hold back from becoming sane because if the curse had really taken over and relapsed everyone in here would be dead.

Well, not counting the ones he killed inside the small storage room.

"Corpse? Do you know anything about the corpse?" (Damien, asked)

'Freeze'

The words that fell first from his mouth instantly froze Ulisses.

As his blood ran cold.

'Pale'

"The c-corpse..." (Ulisses, mumbled)

He began to lose reason himself as if he was going to have a panic attack but tried to continue.

No one was going to save his butt.

Everyone stood by and knew that they couldn't dare to go against Damien at least not how he looked.

"There were many corpses a t-tower of corpses" (Ulisses, said)

It was as if Ulisses's mouth was just speaking for itself and wasn't really concentrating on the situation he was in that had overtaken him with panic.

He was only thinking of what he remembered.

The moment he woke up and found himself lying amongst the corpses.

And the moment he blacked out cold in shock.

"Many m-many rotten corpses" (Ulisses, said)

His body shivered and trembled as if his words were coming out in terror and fear of his memories.

"The two caped men were fighting t-there was blood-" (Ulisses, said)

'Creak'

But he had stopped speaking as he heard Damien tilt his sword closer.

"It seems you are in no state of explaining with clarity that is why you disrespected my wife" (Damien, said)

He said coldly with a warning.

He had tried to be patient with Ulisses even in this situation but as Ulissess explained it his thoughts were directed to his wife.

Was that what his wife saw too?

Ulisses was a germophobe but by far stronger than Nania he thought perhaps if they were stuck in a situation like this she wouldn't be alone but the fact that they had arrived alone.

Nania must have seen the corpses and how scared she had to be for Ulisses to have the balls and scream and disrespect her.

He had purposely sent her to rest, he wanted to give her time and yet here Ulisses was.

It only infuriated him even more.

'Creak'

He removed the stuck sword from the wall without effort and placed it down again but still gripping onto it.

"You better wash up and explain to me tomorrow morning" (Damien, said)

Yet he continued to glare at him with a murderous look as his golden eyes were hardly sane.

"I'll decide your punishment, I'm going to have to go console my wife it seems" (Damien, said)

'Guilp'

Ulisses guilped hard.

'Turn'

Damien turned away and started to walk a little further but stopped to say one last thing.

"I want you far off my wife's sight for a while, you stay here and not return I'll deal with you later" (Damien, said)

He said as he side-glanced Ulisses then turned his attention to the Reynolds knights.

"Inform me if my orders are disobeyed I will not give another opportunity" (Damien, said)

He said with a very terrifying tone and left with the last warning walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.3K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...
187K 10.5K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...
28.1K 604 20
Name Kaito Takahashi, i am just an ordinary guy who loves reading Novels and mangas and Games . Also i am an otaku, and you won't believe it but, i g...
75.7K 2.1K 32
Merrie Claire de Rosalind was hated by everyone ever since she was born: the servants, her parents, her brother, and the kingdom. One fateful night...