Aadhya-Dev:- A Sacred Bond

By SSneha7

She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her i... More

Prologue
1~ Mesmerized by her
2~ Dev marrying Aadhya
3~ Aadhya's anger
4~ A nightmare
5~ A bitter truth
6~ A little step from Aadhya
7~ Aadhya hurting Dev
8~ Aadhya cares
9~ A kiss of promise
10~ Aadhya's decision
11~ The sweet tamarind
12~ Argument and regret
13~ Apologize
14~ The beginning of revenge
15~ Aadhya dressing Dev's wound
16~ First hunt of Agnivanshi's
17~ A little part of Dev's past
18~ Aadhya do not want Dev to go
19~ Trisha in trouble
20~ The Plan
21~ Kiss under shower
22~ Aadhya going to Rathores Haveli
23~ Aadhya taking stand for Dev
24~ Aadhya ruined the condition
25~ The Past of Agnivanshi's
26~ All died, except 4
27~ Bond of Shiv-Kajal and Aadhya
28~ Romance with cute bickering
29~ End of 3 more sinners
30~ you should practice this
31~ Family time
32~ Kiss of energy
33~ Confession and death
34~ Aadhya saved Shiv
35~ Dev praying for Aadhya
36~ Aadhya talked to Shiv
38~ Shiv- Ek baadha Dev ke prem ki!
39~ Dev Agnivanshi's bride
40~ Aadhya-Dev ka Vivah!
41~ wedding night.
42~ Epilogue

37~ Last one is gone as well

6.9K 652 28
By SSneha7

●❍खिड़की पे तू खड़ा,
देखे रस्ता मेरा।
आँखों को हर दिन मिले,
यही एक मंज़र तेरा।
बस अब तेरी बाहों में,
जनम सो जाना है।

जागे हुऐ रातों के हम,
चल घर चले मेरे हमदम।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Aadhya?"

Dev came running into the haveli and called his wife. Kajal, Shiv, Jiya and Shaurya look at him who moved his eyes here and there to find his wife.

" Bhabhi-maa is in room, bhai-sa."

Kajal informed her brother who straight ran upstairs to his room.

" Aadhya."

" Ji."

Aadhya turn to him, with a smile plastered on lips.

" Hume aapko kuch dikhana hai."

( I want to show you something.)

" Hm hm."

Aadhya hummed and put the cloth back on couch which she was folding. Dev walked closer to her. He seems so much excited, like a child who want to show his mother his first achievment. Well, In Dev's case, his excitement was something related to Aadhya's confession.

Aadhya stare at his one hand folded behind. She thinned her eyebrows confusedly, realizing he has put his arm behind from the time he has enter into the room.

" Dekhiye..."

( See!)

Dev uttered and brought his hand in front. Aadhya look down at his arm. Her eyebrows raised in amusement seeing a sentence tattoed on his skin. It is the confession which she wrote on his palm.

" Really?"

She chuckled amusingly and grabbed his wrist, only to stare at his tattoo with admiration.

Aadhya Dev se bohot prem karti hai.

" hmm, you like it?"

Dev asked.

" Loved it,"

He smiled widely.

" Then, reward."

Aadhya look up at his face, and chuckled for second time, softly this time. She left his arm and tiptoed just to kiss him for few seconds.

" I did not ask this."

Dev said as she moved back.

" Then."

Aadhya questioned, turning her back to him and started doing her previous work that was, folding clothes.

Dev came and sat on couch, opposite to her. He grabbed her wrist, pulled her over his lap then cupped her jaw before saying.

" you know it."

Yeah, she do but she won't accept easily.

" I am not in mood."

Aadhya said and get up from his lap.

" kyu Kyu kyu?"

( Why why why)

He questioned,

" What kyu kyu kyu."

" Matlab, Pati taiyar hain, raat ka samay hai, fir kyu inkar hai aapko."

( means, husband is ready, it is night time, why are you denying then.)

She laughed slightly at his words then slapped his forehead. He clicked his tongue, staring at her continuing her work and after the completion of it, she went to bathroom to change her clothes.

When Aadhya came, she was amused by seeing her husband now laying peacefully on bed and sleeping.

" Itni jaldi maan gaye ye?"

She said, getting suspicious over him. Still, turning off the light she went to sleep on her place.

Really? Is he angry or something?

Aadhya thought with her back facing him. To prove her wrong, a minute later, Dev started his antics.

Aadhya gasp inaudibly and widen her eyes when she felt his toe caressesing her sole of foot sensually. Smile broke into her lips and blush crept up her cheeks as his hand snake around her belly and she turn around, lay on her back.

" Sudhrogi nahi na aap."

She asked amusingly.

" Bilkul nhi."

He replied, proudly then hover over her. Aadhya chewed her lower lip when he trace his finger all the way from her neck down to her chest before teasingly pinching her clothed bud. She felt wave of butterflies rushing down to her spine, and gripping his wrist.

" Are you seducing me?"

Dev look into her gaze and accepted.

" Hm hm,"

Aadhya raised her eyebrows.

" What if I say, all your efforts will go in vain. It won't affect me."

Dev cupped her neck softly before saying.

" Acha.."

She curled her toes when she felt his thumb pressing her skin under ear, so sensually. She parted her mouth a bit when he leaned his lips closer to her.

Teasingly, he brushed his lips against her then put his lips on her jaw instead. Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing what her husband has cooked in his brain. He bite her jaw before moving his lips closer to her again. Just when she thought he will kiss her now, he put his lip at the corner of her lips.

Oh, how badly she is regretting her decison to call him by saying she won't feel affected by him now, he is teasing her. Kissing her everywhere but on lips, making her crave more for the kiss.

She fisted the bedsheet when he bite her neck before sucking it. She put her hand on his shoulder but he grabbed it and intertwine his fingers with and put their joined hands beside her head.

She exhaled, thinned her eyebrows and open her eyes when he get away from her all of a sudden and lay down beside her, on his place. She turn her head to his side,

" Ahh.. I am so tired."

He stretched his arms then licked his lower lip intentionally, knowing very well she noticed that.

" Good night, baby-"

He stopped in middle, raised his eyebrows when she sit up before sitting over his torso.

" Wahh! Dekho kaise chhade ja rahi hai ye hum par."

( Wow! See how she is climbing over me.)

He said and folded his one arm under his head. Dimple formed against his cheek as he smirked amusingly. She moved her face closer to his after leaning her body down.

" Someone said, they won't be affected."

" Who?"

Aadhya asked with fake innocent face and put her lip on the tip of his nose.

" Whom I love the most in world."

He whispered and pecked her chin. She smiled and join her cheek with his. He closed his eyes and rubbed his beard against her soft skin.

He put his hands on her lower back before sliding his hands under her suit to feel her bare skin while enjoying the dominant moment of his wife. He felt her taking his lower lip in her mouth to suck it.

She felt goosebumps appearing on her skin when he slide his hands under her lower cloth. His palms came in contact with her button and he squeeze it when she started kissing him while cupping his jaw.

She broke the kiss only to put her lips over his neck. Nibbling on his flesh, she sucked to leave mark there.

" Ahhh, baby. Don't be so good."

She blushed hearing above statement from his mouth.

Sudden ring of phone disturbed them.

" oh fuck! Whyyyyyy."

Aadhya chuckled when he whined and huffed when she get down from him and grabbed her mobile from nightstand. Dev look at her whose expression got confused seeing caller ID.

"Who is it."

" My cousin brother."

Aadhya replied and picked up the call. Her eyes widen as her brother informed her something. Mobile slipped down from her hand and Dev thinned his eyebrows before sitting up.

" What happened."

Aadhya look at him, not knowing how to telling him.

.

.

.

Aadhya, Dev, Shiv, Jiya, Shaurya and Kajal- all came running into a particular room where a dead body is lying on ground. A bottle of poison is lying beside the body. Two young men, brothers of Aadhya are present in the room, crying for the loss of the last elder of their family.

Aadhya dropped on her knees as she reached near her father's dead body. Her brother came and hugged her making her to cry in his embrace while staring at her father. First her mother, now him too. She does not have much person left with her except her two cousin brothers. Rathores are gone, leaving three children behind.

There, Agnivanshi's stood shocked. Most was Dev. He cannot believe his eyes. Vijay Rathore did sucide? Why....he was supposed to be killed by his hands, his bare hands. He wanted to give him merciless death and the man chose to snatch that right from him.

" Kaka, He cannot die."

Shaurya look at Dev along with each and every person present here except Aadhya.
His family knows how much Vijay's death meant to him. He kept him alive till the end because he wanted Vijay to see death of his whole family. But, when his time came he died by himself.

" He cannot fucking die. I was supposed to kill him by my hands. Our revenge was not yet completed. He cannot betray me like before. He cannot win again."

He spoke like mad man, crazy of the present situation. Aadhya was too busy with her grief that she did not hear his words much.

" Bhai-sa,"

Shiv uttered, trying to calm his brother down.

" Shiv, bring him back to life. I needed to kill him."

Dev was not ready to calm by anyone here. Kajal's eyes turned teary, as she got scared seeing this form of her brother. He is looking so insane like devil, burning with incomplete vegeance.

" You killed him."

Dev look at the source of voice along with everyone, including Aadhya. It was one of her brother who stepped forward before continuing.

" Vijay Rathore was the man who could never kneel before his enemies but you made it happen. He followed you all the way to hospital when Aadhya was injured. He did not do anything for his daughter and stayed in a room where you were present. He wanted to kill you so badly. He was crazy day by day. We came here a week back that too when he was pleading. You ruined his life. His mind was so messed up. He wanted peace but he was not finding it from anywhere. He was waiting for you to come and kill him but,"

He glance at Aadhya before looking back at Dev.

" The unrest was not letting him live. He was imagining things, seeing people in haveli who was not even present. We even took him to psychiatrist but he got so mad that he was ready to kill doctor. By killing people, he was getting satisfaction because he was seeing you in them. You killed him without even doing anything. He was getting mentally disturbed, was not eating properly and doing anything except drinking. He would get scared at night seeing your late family is in his room and trying to kill him. He got punishment of his sin. Your revenge completed. Your family finally got justice."

For sure, his words affected Dev. He got calm down a little and look at his wife, crying in his brother's embrace. He felt guilty, as he literally forgot about her and started blabbering every thing that came into his mind. He licked his dry lips and walked to her.

Sitting beside her, he touched her shoulder and she left her brother's embrace before hugging him tightly. He hide his face into her neck, crying silently.

He don't know if he should get happy or sad. Their revenge is done, last sinner is dead too hence, they've accompolished their goal finally. Kajal put her head on Jiya's shoulder while Shiv hugged Shaurya. They have tears in eyes as well.
.

.

.

Aadhya stare at her father's body burning on the wooden pyre. One of her brother performed the last rites. She sighed, tear left from her eyer. Her heart is feeling so heavy. The bloody war has come to an end, and they weight of her dead family is getting too much heavy for her brothers and her to carry.

The gates of Rathore haveli are closed forever. She has spent her childhood there, laughed and cried there but going back there, would be devasting. That place now hold bitter memories too. Neither her brothers will step there nor she.

She was sitting alone in her room wuth lights and curtain closed. She heard sound of door opening and in no second she realized it was her husband.

Dev sat on floor beside her, pecked the side of her head before side hugging her. Aadhya put her head over his shoulder.
Nobody utter a word for a while, letting peaceful silence to calm them down.

Dev has taken his revenge. His whole family must be in peace now. Their journey till here was so difficult. Tears always manage to gather in his eyes whenever he recall his past- death of his family, struggling on streets with his siblings, emerging as business man, marrying Aadhya, facing her hate then love.... Everything is become so overwhelimg right now.

" Thak gaye hai hum ab."

( I've got so tired.)

Aadhya look up at his face as he spoke with sorrowful tone.

" Bohot thak gaye hain hum, Aadhya."

( I am so tired, Aadhya.)

He whispered and close his eyes when tears left from his eyes. Aadhya cupped his cheeks, made him look at her. She wiped her tears and he open his eyes again.

" Ab sirf aapke se sath rehna chahte hain hum, nayi sundar yaadein banana chahte hain. Aapke dukho ko bhi door karna chahte hain."

( Now, I only want to stay with you, want to make many beautiful memories with you. I want to take your sorrow away.)

She smiled softly and caresses his cheek with her thumb. She put her head over his chest before saying.

" Me too."

He wrapped his arm around her and put his chin over her head.

~~~~~~~~●❍

My next book is unlocked. Have a look, who haven't.

Vote and comment.

Bhai, vote ki gati kam kyu kar di?👀

Chlo chlo.. Saare vote karo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 29.5K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
158K 5.4K 49
She looked like an angel in that beautiful dress, so confident and her aura so mysterious like I have never felt. He thought to himself. He had never...
60.2K 8.6K 32
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
1.4M 63.8K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...