His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

16. Siya's Investigation

28.1K 2.1K 47
By tarawrts

500 + votes thank you cuties, I am so happy I hope this book will reach more people.

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone started ringing, disturbing my precious sleep. I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

" Jo bhi ho bhagwan maaf nhi karega subah subah meri neend kharab karne ke liye" I said in a sleepy voice.

" Saza to apko bhi honi chahiye meri nind udakar rakhne ke liye" Said abhi while I sat in bed immediately listening to his hoarse voice.

" Abhi aap, par wha to raat hai aap jag kyu rahe hai" I said with concern.

" What do I do when my biwi is such a sleepyhead, I put an alarm according to India's time zone, I didn't want you to get late" He said yawning.

" Accha mai uth gyi abhi aap so jao apki toh meeting bhi h subah jaldi" I said while he just hummed.

" Aur suniye"

" Ji kahiye"

" Don't be careless take care bye and good night" I said hurriedly while I heard his chuckle from the other side I hung up immediately and ran to the bathroom.

I took a shower immediately and entered the closet, I saw his shirt hanging on , I took it and wore it immediately and started dancing, uff abhi I miss you apke bina to ghar, ghar hi nhi lagta saying I hugged myself.

Suddenly my head went to the clock, and I ran to my side of the wardrobe and changed into office clothes. I checked myself in the mirror once again and went down for breakfast.

.
.
.
.

Everyone was eating silently while bua was throwing daggers with her eyes which I cared less about, I am not going to listen to her when it's about family's safety. I don't know, I've seen this man somewhere and it was not a pleasant scene. But where, I can't remember and moreover he gives me a bad vibe I need to be sure.

I looked at prisha she was eating silently,
" Prisha I'll drop you at college and pick you up after as it is in the same direction and we will get some time to spend" I said while she glared at me, I am really sorry I don't want to interfere but he is not good I need to make sure first.

" Ohk bhabhi sa, anymore orders" She mocked me with a fake smile.

" Prisha watch your tone, is this a way to talk" Said meera maa making her more angry.

" Oh of course now she is your daughter na you don't need anyone" She said making everyone.

Author pov

" Prisha is this a way to talk to your mom" Said rajveer.

" Sorry papa" She mumbled.

" Maa, don't worry she is just angry at me, she asked me to pick up her yesterday but I got late" Said siya tried to cover up but as of now everyone has a bit idea that something is fishy.

.
.
.
.

Siya was standing near the car waiting for prisha, when mihir approached siya. She smiled at him but his face was blank.

" Bhabhi, is everything okk" He asked
"Yeah everything is fine, what happened" She asked smiling.

"Ohh please bhabhi everyone knew on table " He said.

" It's ok mihir, it's not a big deal we had some disagreements now she is angry but don't worry I'll make it up to her " She said while he nodded.

" Bhabhi, I believe you but do tell me if it's something serious, or you need any help" He said while I ruffled his hair.

" Don't worry I'll " She said and prisha came with annoyed look and sat in the car.

.
.
.
Siya's pov

We were in the car there was silence but it didn't last long until prisha tried to broke it.

" Bhabhi sa why are you doing this" She said while crossing her hand.

" Prisha, I can't tell you right now but stay away from him, a bit give me some time" I said while scoffed.

" How much " She asked in a stern voice.

" At least 10 days, I promise after that I won't stop you " I said making her nod while she turned her head towards the window not wanting to talk to me.

.
.
.
.

It was lunch time and I was in deep thoughts how to start my investigation about that guy, thinking an idea popped in my mind, I picked my phone and call Akash bhai.

He picked up the call after three two rings, that's why I love him, he never make me wait.

" Hello bhai" I chirped.
" Hello baccha how are you" He asked with a chuckle.

" I am fine bhai, how are you and everyone in house" I asked.
" They're fine, tell me what happened you sound off" He asked oh bhai how you know me so well.

"Actually yes bhai, I need some information" I said while ge chuckled.

" Ohh so now you want to use my profession for personal use" He teased me.

" It's not like that bhai, now don't tease me" I said while he chuckled.

" Okk baccha fine tell me" He said in a soft and assuring voice.

" Bhai I am sending you a picture, please I need a detailed information " I said while he nodded.

I hung up the call that's when I saw abhi's id flashing on phone I smiled widely I picked up immediately without any delay.

" Hello abhi " I said while he looked at me lovingly.

" Hello, baccha what's up" he asked

"Nothing having lunch what about you, did you had your breakfast" I asked.

" Nahh, actually I've a breakfast meeting, just going there" He said while I nodded but my eyes went to couch where he has thrown his towel.

" Abhi how many times I tell you to not throw, towels here and there c'mon now get up and hang it in balcony" I ordered while he sighed and got up with his phone.

He hanged the towel in balcony, while returning I saw the tap in bathroom is leaking.

" Close the tap properly" I ordered while he went to bathroom and closed it.

" Done, now happy" He said getting out.

" No close the bathroom door" I said while he nodded and did as I said.

" Such a careless you're " I said .

" I am not careless, I just came out I thought to do it after talking but my wife is giving me atticates classes instead of talking to me, moreover she don't even miss me" He said whinning like a child, while I just chuckled.

" Ohk ohk enough of drama" I said and as bhai's call was coming.

" Ok I'll call you later, have a good day" I said and cut the call. ofcourse, this matter is more important.

I picked up the call immediately.

" Siya bacche, he is lakshya kapoor, heir of kapoor industries but there is no information available, he is brought up in London and came here before a month, but he seems secretive tho such famous personality with zero information in public seems doubtful, by the way why you need it " He asked making me sigh.

" Bhai I'll tell you later, don't tell anyone " I said.

" Baccha be careful, don't involve in these things I hope everything is fine" He said

" Bhai don't worry I am not involing anything I am safe" I said and we hung up after few chit chats.

.
.
.
.
.

A week has pass but still I got no information, I hope abhi was here, I miss him but since I am involved in this case I don't have time to think. I decided to collect all possible information but it is not enough I don't know what to do.

I was in my thoughts, when I remembered something yes, abhi has given me the number of his investigator I should take his help.
Yeah what was his name, yeah Aryan thinking I immediately dialed his number.

He picked up call immediately, " Yes, Mrs. Rathore" He said making me frown.

" How do you know it's me" I asked
" Mr. Rathore already informed me about you, do you need any help" He asked while I fought internally to tell him or not.

" Actually, I need some information but you've to keep it confidential not even abhi" I said while he frowned.

" Sorry mam but I can't hide from him" He said.

" Are you denying the queen " Finally I get to use this queen card somewhere.

" Fine" He said

" I am sending his picture I want all his information " I said

" Ok I'll inform you soon" He said making me relieved.

.
.
.

After 10 minutes I got his call and what he said made me hella shocked.

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the upcoming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
185K 8.9K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
241K 12.6K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
741K 32.9K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...