As Hawkins Falls: Max Mayfiel...

By strxngerthingzzz

"Hawkins is crumbling away, but when you're here, somehow I feel safer" Season 2 - ✅ Season 3 - ✅ Season 4 - ... More

i.
1: MADMAX
2: Totally Tubularrr!
3: Max Knows What A Tadpole Is
4: Dart the Runaway
5: Mad Mad Max
6: Medium Well
7: Y/n Is Totally Tubular
8: Getting The Band Back Together
9: C.L.O.S.E.G.A.T.E
10: Getting The Band Back Together... Again
11: Sorry, Steve.
12: The One Before The Snow Ball
13: Snow Ball '84
ii.
14: Movies
15: Guess Who's Back
16: Is That... Russian?
17: Sleepover
18: Stupid Boys
19: Girls Day Out
20: Celebrity Crush?
21: We Make Our Own Rules
22: Heather
23: The House With The Red Door
24: Brace For Impact
25: Elevatophobia
26: Girlfriend
27: Go.
28: I Don't Work For A Soul
29: Why Am I Last?!
30: Dustin To The Rescue
32: Use Your Brain, Man!
33: Those Commie Idiots
34: It's Not Like We Doubted You
35: Alive and Okay are Very Different Things
35 1/2: Bonus!
36: Bonus!
36 1/2: Bonus!
37: Three Months Later
iii
38: No Repercussions
39: A Peek Behind the Curtains.
40: So, is Eddie, Like, a Murderer?
41: Rick Lipton
42: Vecna's Curse

31: Tammy Thompson

202 7 27
By strxngerthingzzz

Thirty-one: Tammy Thompson

!!!

Steve stood up, and Y/n looked over with furrowed eyebrows. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna get water."

"Ooh, take me with you!" Robin also stood, taking Y/n's hand and following Steve out of the room.

Robin spoke as Steve drank from the water fountain. "So, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son."

"Wait, wait, wait. The hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?"

"I'm pretty sure, yeah."

"But they're the same age."

"That's cause' he wasn't born yet." Y/n spoke up.

"What? He was literally on screen." Steve pointed out.

"He was in the past." Y/n told the boy.

"Then why is it called 'Back To The Future'?"

"He has to go back to the future because he's in the past." Robin explained. "So the future is actually the present, which is his time."

"W... What?"

"No, it's my turn, you've had enough." Robin whined as she shoved Steve out of the way. Y/n looked over at Steve to see that he was just staring up at the ceiling, so she followed him. She looked up as well, quickly becoming mesmerized as the lights spiraled around her. "Woah."

"Robin, come look at this." Steve called, leading Robin to waddle over to the other two teenagers and follow their gaze. All of a sudden, Y/n felt nauseous. Like, really nauseous. She guessed the others had the same feeling, because they all rushed into the bathroom with her.

They just ran to the first stalls they could, Robin being in the first one, Y/n being in the one to Robin's right, and Steve on the one to Y/n's right.

Y/n pulled her hair out of her face as she puked up everything she ate. But, she also puked up the drug, so that's a plus.

"Oh, shit." Y/n sighed once they had all composed themselves.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me." Robin spoke up after a moment, breaking the silence. "Is it still spinning for you guys?"

Y/n looked up as she heard Steve reply. "Holy shit. No. You think we puked it all up?"

"Maybe. Ask me something." Robin told the boy. "Interrogate me." She added in a Russian accent.

"Ooh! I wanna go." Y/n piped up. "When's the last time you... Peed your pants?" She asked.

"Today." Robin responded rather quickly.

"What?" Steve chuckled.

"When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." Robin added, leading them all to laugh.

"Me too!" Y/n giggled. "Except, for me, it was when I spit at him. Shit, I thought I was screwed. And when I called him 'Suka'."

"Oh, my gosh, yes. It was just a little bit, though." Robin laughed, leading the other girl to laugh even harder, and for Steve to chuckle. "Yeah, it's definitely still in their systems."

"Okay, my turn." Robin said. "Have you... Ever been in love?" She asked, leading
Y/n's face to suddenly heat up.

Is she asking me or Steve? Y/n thought as her heartbeat started to pick up a bit. She stayed silent, squeezing her eyes shut and hoping Steve would respond so she didn't have to.

Luckily for her, he did. "Yep. Nancy Wheeler. First semester, Junior year." He told them, making a little explosion sound afterwards. Y/n didn't fully relax after he responded, though. She was worried Robin would say something like 'What about you, Y/n?' And she remained tense.

Fortunately, she didn't. "She is such a priss!"

"Nancy? Hell, fuck no." Y/n butted in. She was still a bit tense, but the conversation at hand took her mind off of it.

"Turns out, not really." Steve replied.

After a bit of silence, Robin asked another question. "Are you still in love with Nancy?"

"No."

"Why not?" The girl asked again, rather quickly. It was kind of like she knew he'd say no, but wanted him to say yes.

"I think I found someone a little better for me." Steve opened up before scoffing a bit. "It's crazy." He continued as the two girls listened from their own stalls. "Ever since Dustin got home, he's been saying 'You know, you've gotta find your Suzie, you've gotta find your Suzie.'"

"Wait, who's Suzie?" Robin asked.

"Some girl from camp. I guess his girlfriend. To be honest with you, I'm not a hundred percent sure she's even real." Steve told her.

"I think she's real." Y/n defended. "He built an entire radio and lugged it up the tallest hill in Hawkins just to talk to her. Why would he do that if she wasn't real? You guys need some common sense."

"Hey, I never said she wasn't real." Robin pointed out.

"That's true. Steve and the rest of the party besides Max are the ones that need common sense." Y/n corrected herself.

Robin wanted to ask Y/n what was going on between her and Max, but didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable. The only part no one knew about was their kiss, and the fact that the two were now girlfriends. It was pretty obvious that they liked each other, though.

"But that's not- that's not really the point. That doesn't matter." Steve spoke back up. "The point is, you know, this girl, the one that I like... It's somebody that I... Didn't even talk to in school." He told them. "And I don't even know why." The boy admitted. "Maybe 'cause Tommy H. Would've made fun of me or... I wouldn't be... Prom king. It's stupid. I mean, Dustin's right, it's all just a bunch of bullshit anyways. Because, when I think about it, I should've been hanging out with this girl the whole time. First of all, she's hilarious. She's so funny. I feel like, this Summer, I have laughed harder than I have laughed... In a really long time." The boy explained. It was obvious now. Steve was talking about Robin. "And she's smart. Way smarter than me. You know, she can crack, like, top secret Russian codes and... You know? She's honestly unlike anyone I've ever even met before." Steve told the two. Y/n hummed in response, but Robin stayed silent, worrying Steve a bit.
"Robin?" He spoke before tapping on the stall. "Robin, did you just OD in there?"

"No." Robin sighed. "I... Am still alive." She said before sighing again. Y/n saw Steve slide under the stall door, passing hers and going into Robin's. Y/n followed soon after.

"The floors disgusting." Robin pointed out.

"Yeah, well, I've already got a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt, so..." Steve trailed off. "What do you think?"

"About?" Robin asked.

"This girl."

"She seems awesome." Robin told him.

"She is awesome. And what about the guy?" Steve wondered.

"I think he's on drugs, and he's not thinking straight." Robin replied.

Y/n wasn't sure how to act, she just knew this was awkward.

"Really? 'Cause I think he's thinking a lot more clearly than usual." Steve said, seeming kind of offended.

"He's not." Robin said. "Look... He doesn't even know this girl. And if he did know her... Like- like, really know her... I don't think he'd even wanna be her friend."

"What?" Y/n spoke up. "Robin, you're awesome."

"Yeah, that's not true. No way is that true." Steve denied.

"Listen to me, Steve. It shocked me to my core, but I like you. I really like you. But I'm not like your other friends. And I'm not like Nancy Wheeler."

"I know you aren't. But you don't know Nancy Wheeler. She's not who you think she is." Y/n pointed out.

"Robin, that's exactly why I like you." Steve said.

Robin scoffed. "Do you remember what I said about Click's class? About me being jealous, and, like, obsessed?"

Steve nodded. "Yeah." He said while Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"It isn't because I had a crush on you." Robin paused. "It's because... She wouldn't stop staring at you."

Oh, shit.

"Mrs. Click?" Steve asked, making Y/n look up at him, glading through her eyebrows.

Robin chuckled a bit. "Tammy Thompson." She said, looking like she struggled to say it. "I wanted her to look at me." Robin explained. "But... She couldn't pull her eyes away from you and your stupid hair." She looked back at Steve. "And I didn't understand, because you would get bagel crumbs all over the floor. And you asked dumb questions. And you were a douchebag. And- And you didn't even like her and... I would go home... And just scream into my pillow."

Y/n knew how it felt. She was in that exact same position just days before.

"But Tammy Thompson's a girl." Steve pointed out, obviously not understanding what Robin was trying to tell them.

"Steve." Robin said.

"Yeah?"

Y/n gave Steve an expectant look, raising her eyebrows.

Steve looked back at Robin, and when she gave him a look, it finally clicked. "Oh."

"Oh." Robin repeated.

"Holy shit." Steve cursed, looking at Y/n. Y/n just looked back up at him, not sure what to say.

"Yeah." Robin breathed out. "Holy shit." She shrugged a bit.

After a bit of silence, Robin spoke up. "Steve... Did you OD over there?"

Steve smiled a bit, going unnoticed by Robin. "No, I just, uh, just thinking."

"Okay." Robin nodded, nervous. "Y/n? You okay?"

Y/n looked at Steve, chewing her inner cheek.

What do I say? 'Me too'? 'Congrats'??? 'Oh, same, but I like dudes too'???

Steve's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. "I mean, yeah. Tammy Thompson, you know, she's cute and all, but... I mean, She's a total dud."

"She is not." Robin defended.

"Yes, she is." Steve argued. "She wants to be, like, a singer. She wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit."

"She has dreams."

"She can't even hold a tune." Steve said, causing Robin to smile a bit.

"She's practically tone deaf." He continued. "Have you heard her?"

Y/n and Robin giggled at Steve's words, only prompting him to continue.

"All the time." He said before signing in a purposefully bad voice. "You see me now tonight."

"Shut up." Robin laughed.

But Steve only continued. "You see me..."

"She does not sound like that." Robin interrupted.

"She sounds exactly- That's a great impersonation of her."

"You sound like a Muppet." Robin told him, just causing Y/n to laugh more.

"She sounds like a Muppet!" Steve said. "She sounds like a Muppet giving birth!" He added before singing in an impression of Kermit The Frog. "And if you could hold me tight,"

"We'll be holding on forever." The trio said in unison, laughing the moment they finished.

Y/n mentally hesitated for a second as she laughed.

Screw it.

"Me and Max kissed on top of the elevator." She suddenly announced, blushing.

Both older teens paused and looked at her, slack-jawed.

"Wait, seriously!?" Steve asked, leading Y/n to nod, holding back a smile.

"So you do like girls?" Robin asked, sounding like a mix of a question and a statement.

"I mean, yeah." Y/n shrugged. "Guys too, I guess."

"So, are you guys, like, dating now?" Steve asked.

"Yeah!" Y/n laughed into her reply.

"Wait, why did you think I wouldn't like you if you already knew about Y/n?" Steve asked Robin.

"Wait, already knew?" Y/n questioned incredulously.

"Yeah, when Max went up there with you, we kept talking about how obvious it was that you liked each other." Steve casually explained.

"I don't know, I just thought I was... Different." Robin said.

The trio started laughing again, and a weight felt lifted off of Y/n's shoulders. Their laughter was stopped by Dustin slamming the door open, Max and Erica behind him.

"Okay... What the hell!?"

a/n:

Hi :)! Sorry if this chapter was boring!

Not really much else to say...

2014 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3.4K 58
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ~ She's beautiful on the outside but on the inside, ther...
204K 4.6K 19
Max Mayfield had a secret. She was in love with a girl. She had fears of people finding out and what would happen to her if her secret was out. Her c...
14.4K 297 36
STRANGER THINGS SERIES MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES (completed up until season five) "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒷ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒽�...
161K 3.1K 52
Charlie Wheeler had everything she could possibly need. A loving family, her friends, a job and an acceptance letter from her favorite college. But...