The Unforgettable Echoes Of L...

By TARAJY

Raya is different from the typical 17-year-old with lots of friends and a social life. She's been dealing wit... More

Characters And Charachter Aesthetics
Background Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 22

46 3 0
By TARAJY

I entered Zyran's address into my phone and realized it was a 25-minute walk. Walking in high heels wouldn't be easy, but love makes you do crazy things.

As I started walking, a swarm of thoughts invaded my mind.

He hates you. Have you seen yourself? You're crazy! He'll never want someone like you.

It took everything in me not to listen. I knew my worth and couldn't let those thoughts win. Zyran loved me and that was all that mattered.

The darkness outside only fueled my paranoia. I felt constant touches and stares.

The unease escalated when I heard footsteps behind me. As I quickened my pace, so did they. Eventually, I broke into a run, breathless. The footsteps ceased when I stopped.

"Excuse me?" I yelled, turning around to find an old lady. "I'm sorry, darling, but have you seen my dog?"

Shaking my head, I suggested, "Maybe you can go to the little store down the street. I'm in a rush, so I can't help you, but they will." She smiled, and we walked to the nearby store.

"Excuse me? This lady lost her dog, and I was wondering if you could help her," I said to the storekeeper. She frowned at me, looking me up and down.

"What lady?"

Was she serious? Perplexed, I pointed at the old lady, still smiling beside me. "She's standing right next to me."

The storekeeper stared blankly. "Look, I don't know what drugs you're on, but there's nobody there."

Wait.

Was I...

I pulled out my phone, opened the camera app, and reality, I guess, struck— the old lady wasn't real.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Sorry." I mumbled before walking out of the store.

******

Twenty minutes later, I reached Zyran's house. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open. The darkness was pierced by the warm glow of a few candles.

"Zyran?"

After a few seconds, he walked in, and I couldn't resist checking him out. His body glistened with water, droplets sliding down. The moonlight highlighted his green eyes and physique, leaving me mesmerized. "Baby, you're drooling," Zyran remarked, amused.

"No, I'm not," I mumbled, wiping my wet chin. He let out a deep chuckle before moving closer and kissing me. "You're so fucking beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous in this dress," he breathed in his husky voice, grabbing my hand and twirling me around.

"How was Homecoming?" If only he knew. "I'll tell you about it, but... I need to share something with you first."

He narrowed his eyes, nodding slowly. "Okay, but let me get dressed firs-"

"No! You're good," I interrupted, stopping him in his tracks. He laughed, biting his lip. I led him to the couch, locking eyes with his mesmerizing green gaze.

"I've been thinking about it since the day you told me that you loved me." I said and he frowned. "What do you mean?" He asked, puzzled.

"I'm scared to love you." I whispered as I traced my finger along his sharp facial feautures.

His green eyes bored into mine. "Why?" Zyran asked so softly, his tone laced with pain and confusion.

I took a deep breath. "Because once I do, I'll never be able to stop."

Before he could say anything, I crashed my lips onto his and savoured the feeling of his soft lips against mine. He pulled me in a tight embrace and I knew that we were  locked in.

I would never let him go.

"Strip for me."he demanded. Standing up from the couch, I slowly unzipped my dress. His legs spread as he looked up at me, and I'd never felt so turned on. Every moment felt erotic, and I cherished each one.

The dress gracefully slid down my shoulders. He reached for me, pulling me onto his lap, and our lips collided. Our kiss evolved into a more heated exchange as I ground against him, my hand grazing over his pants.

He moaned into our kiss, and I trailed kisses down his face until I reached his neck. "Fuck... you're killing me, gorgeous," he whispered. His hands gripped my ass, kneading it as he sucked on my tongue.

Overwhelmed by desire, I swiftly unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. "You're so damn needy," he teased.

I discarded his boxers, revealing his impressively sized 6.5-inch length. "Prefer me like this?" He grinned. Kissing down his thighs, I straddled him, letting out moans as his hard member explored all the right places.

"You feel so fucking good. What the fuck," he gasped. Grinding on him, adjusting to his hardness, I began bouncing.

It was like unlocking a desire I hadn't consciously acknowledged.

Through his lidded eyes, he watched in awe as I picked up the pace. "You ride me so damn well. Don't stop," he urged, grabbing my hips and aiding my movements. I screamed when he hit that sweet spot.

"Found it, huh?" he smirked. I nodded, and he kissed me passionately, losing myself in the intensity.

As I approached an explosive climax, I seized the moment to express how much he meant to me. Breathlessly, I confessed, "I love you, Zyran."

His movements paused as he gazed at me in awe, his eyes slightly widened, radiating happiness. Cupping my face, he smiled, "I love you even more, Ray."

Flipping us over, he entered me immediately. "Let me show you how much I love you. I'm gonna make love to you, and you're gonna cum on my cock like a good girl, okay?"

"Okay."

He pecked my lips before relentlessly pounding me, causing the couch to move. Our fingers intertwined as he pinned my arms above my head.

Kissing every uncovered part of my body, he moaned into my ears, creating the hottest symphony I had ever heard. Our bodies entwined, his hands igniting sensations across my skin, heightened the intensity of our connection.

"You like that? You like it when I fuck you like that?"

"Yes!"

"Oh baby...you're gonna make me fucking cum! Who do you belong to?"

"You. I belong to you!"

He smirked down at me and kissed me, whispering
"I love you."

"You do?" He nodded. "Then cum for me." I said

At the sound of that, he pulled out and came all over my stomach as I squirted all over him. I held him close to me as he stroked his cock, making sure every last drop came out.

He showered my face with kisses, whispering, "I love you. I love you. I love you." The words made me giggle. "That was fucking amazing," he declared, pulling me towards him until I was on top of him. Straddling his torso, I kissed his neck while his arms tightly encircled me.

Playing with his soft hair, my hands ran through it while I tuned into his fast heartbeat. It raced, prompting me to inquire, "Why's your heart beating so fast?" His response came with a shaky breath, "The tip of my dick is right against your clit, and you keep moving."

I chuckled, and he grabbed my ass, pulling me higher. "I say, round two," I suggested, hands up in surrender. "How are you not tired?" he asked, bewildered by my sudden burst of energy.

"Well, when I was on top of you, I wanted to do all the work, but it was you who wanted to fuck up into me so badly. Then, you pounded me so intensely that the couch moved, so," I pecked his lips and grinned, "you exhausted yourself because you wanted control," I explained.

"It's because your pussy feels so good," he whined before rolling himself on top of me. His face found my neck, and he started biting and sucking on all my sweet spots.

Just as we were getting into the rhythm, my phone rang. We both groaned, but I picked up anyway.

*on the phone

Raya: Hello?

Xavi: Where the fuck are you?

Raya: Xavi? Why on earth are you calling me?

Xavi: Just let me know your location, and I'll explain.

Raya: I'm not counting on you to pick me up.

Xavi: Raya, it's fucking 11 pm. No fucking buses are running, so just tell me where you are.

Raya: I'll find another way home. I don't need your help

Xavi: Your brother and his friends are fucking wasted, I saw their stories on Insta. Dominica doesn't even have a driver's license. Just share your fucking location.

Raya: I have parents.

Xavi: Sure, but they believe you're at Homecoming. What will they say when they find out you're somewhere else?

Raya: I'll fucking walk back to school! Xavi, it's kind of you, but I can manage.

Xavi: Ray, please?

I don't know why, but my heart kind of dropped when I heard the pleading tone in his voice. It seemed like he felt hurt and sad that I didn't need him.

I knew I might be naive, but there was something in my heart that urged me to just say yes.

Raya: I'll see you at the beach.

I hung up, and when I turned to Zyran, he looked more than furious. "Raya, what the fuck was that?" He beamed.

"Zy—" He stood up and paced around the room. "If the situation were reversed, and I had a toxic ex always trying to get back with me, you'd be fucking jealous. So, don't even start telling me there's nothing to worry about." His voice was harsh and threatening, a tone completely unfamiliar.

"Zy, I love you and only you. He's been trying for a while, but I never gave in. Trust me, please?" I pleaded, earning a scoff from him.

"You never gave in? How about the time you fucked him, huh? You didn't only give in, you damn well gave yourself to him!" He yelled, causing me to flinch.

I don't know why I did that, but it just happened automatically.

His gaze softened, and he strode towards me, kneeling in front of me. "Why did you do that?" he asked, clearly referring to me flinching because of him. I instinctively shifted away from him, and I could see how he frowned, his gaze both hardening and softening at the same time.

"Ray, don't do this to me. I'm sorry I screamed at you, okay? I really am," he said. I looked into his eyes and found no lie in them, which immediately warmed me up.

I cupped his face and kissed his cheekbones. "I love you, Zy. I've never loved someone like I love you. I'll never fuck up what we have, you know that," I said, and he nodded, firmly gripping my wrist with one hand and enclosing my hand on his cheek with the other. He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes.

As his eyes fluttered open, he greeted me with a sincere smile, his adorable dimples on full display. "I love you, and I trust you."

Pressing a lingering kiss on his forehead, I stood up, and he helped me get dressed. His lips found my shoulder and neck, leaving a trail of warm kisses before enveloping me in a tight hug from behind. "Be careful, okay?" I nodded, and he sealed our parting with one more fervent kiss before reluctantly letting me go.

Closing the door, I made my way to the beach, an increasing sense of nervousness creeping in anticipation of the conversation Xavi and I would have.

What do you think is gonna happen next? Do you think Raya will give in? Will their relationship survive Xavi's antics?

(21/01/2023)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
21.9K 367 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
80.6K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
3.5M 97.3K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...