The Billionaire's Regret { Re...

By Stephaaney_x

Meet Charles Walker, a wealthy and powerful billionaire, who seemingly has it all. But beneath his seemingly... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWEHTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
A/N
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

199 4 1
By Stephaaney_x

THANK YOU, DADDY!

Charles couldn't contain his excitement as he led Lana and Kathleen through the grand entrance of his house. The mansion stood tall, it's elegant facade gleaming in the afternoon sunlight. As they stepped inside, Charles felt a wave of warmth and anticipation envelope him. This was the moment he had been waiting for, to finally have his family under one roof. While Lana and Kathleen followed him in awe.

He led Lana down a hallway, his stride filled with new found vigor. Finally, they reached a door adorned with a delicate pink bow. With a gentle push, the door swung open, revealing a room transformed into a haven of childhood dreams. Pink walls surrounded them,and a sparkling chandelier hung majestically from the ceiling.

"Oh Lana, my love", Charles beamed, his eyes shining with happiness. "This is the room i had specially prepared for you" . Lana's face lit up with excitement as she stepped into the room. A doll house sat in the corner, filled with miniature furniture and dolls. The room was adorned with toys of all shapes and sizes, inviting Lana into a world of imagination and play, and a cozy bed covered with pink fluffy blankets.

Tears welled up in Lana's eyes as she threw herself into Charles's arms, unable to find the right word to express her gratitude.

"Thank you, daddy!" Lana exclaimed her voice quavering with gratitude and tears.

Charles held her tightly,his heart swelling with joy. "I'm so glad you liked it Lana", he whispered, his voice wavering with emotion.

Lana's excitement couldn't be contained as she darted into the room. With every step, her laughter filled the air, echoing through the house. Charles watched her,his heart overflowing with a mix of pride and relief. He was glad she liked the room, he had specially assigned the house keeper Camilla to arrange and set up everything.

Meanwhile, Kathleen stood silently to the side, watching the interaction between Charles and Lana with a smile on her face. As Charles finally turned his attention to her, he smiled and gestured towards the guestroom that had been prepared for her.

Charles led Kathleen there, his smile not wavering. "And this is the room where you'll be staying, Kathleen", he told her, gesturing towards the adjacent door. "Since I'm sure you wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as me... For now at least" he joked.

Kathleen entered the room, locking the door behind her without bothering to respond to Charles, leaving him standing there with a mix of amusement and bewilderment.

The evening arrived,he called Lana and Kathleen for dinner, and the family gathered around the dinning table. Charles had instructed Camila to prepare a lavish spread,e eager to create a warm atmosphere. As they settled into their seats, the maid began to serve them.

Charles watched as Lana eagerly sampled the various delicacies, her face radiant with delight and he couldn't help but feel a sense of immense satisfaction at the sight of them together enjoying dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 28.3K 31
A one night stand would have been a much more pleasing fate for Zana Bert than someone forcing himself on you at an event planned by Zana herself. W...
500K 13.3K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...
4.2M 124K 35
Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to stay with her aunt. Within a few weeks, her...
309K 9.2K 31
(THE BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES BOOK ONE) VICTORIA CAMPBELL the ever forgiven heart of a maiden found herself toss into an arranged marriage to THE SMITH'S...