ALWAYS YOU

By lieveliveslife

"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of... More

PROLOUGE
COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
1]"DREAMS & NIGHTMARES"
2]"LOVE & HEART BREAK"
3]"HATE & REALISATION"
4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"
5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"
7]"HER REVENGE & HIS ABIDANCE
8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"
9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "
10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"
11] "HUGS & BANTERS"
12] "PDA & DRAMA"
13]"KISSES & TICKLES"
14]" HIS TEASING &HER REQUEST "
15]"FEAR & FIGHT "
16]"COAXING &COOKING"
"PICTURISATION"
17] "STARS & ACTRESS"
19] "RECEPTION & CLARIFICATION"
20]"KISS & SUSPICION "
21] "FACADE & HOPE"
22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"
TEASER
"Trailer "
23 ]"HER LOVE & HIS DESIRES"
24] "WAR & ORGASM "
Alternate picturisation
25]"MANCHILD & GENTLEWOMAN "
26 ]"GREEDY &MISERY "
⚠️27]"KINKS &FANTASIES "
⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"
⚠️29]"WEEK & WEAK"
⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"
"NEW CHARACTERS "
31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "
32] "WARNING & CULPRIT"
VEER
33] "APOLOGY & WILL "
Teaser
34]"SILLY & PSYCHOTIC"
Important
⚠️35]"EGO & GO "
Spoiler
36 ]"RIVAL & FRIEND "
37]"DEFEND & BLURT"
38 ] "MOM & DAD"
39] "SUFFERING & TRAUMA "
40 ] "PERVERT & PRIORITY "
⚠️41 ] "WET & DRY "
42 ]"DIVORCE & LEAD "

18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "

1.3K 117 9
By lieveliveslife

Amara's pov :

As I woke up from the sleep I looked at the empty bed and it shocked me....because Abhi never leaves me alone in the bed though he wakes up earlier than me ...he would always hold me and wait till I wake up ....

Yesterday when I returned from the kitchen after talking to Ayaan ...I wanted to explain Mann clearly about what happened and why I pushed him...

I saw Ayaan looking at us from his balcony ....which is adjacent to our balcony just as our lips touched ...so I pushed him away ...because Abhi asked me to act as if I hate him infornt of Ayaan ....

But as I ran into the room....I thought Abhi would follow me back and we can continue it from here after I explain it to him....

But before that I heard a soft knock on the door and as I opened the door ....there stood Ayaan...with his gaze burning holes in my skin ....

"We need to talk.Now "He stated ....and before I reply ...he held my hand and dragged me along with him into the kitchen ....

Then he looked at me as if I have committed a sin making me scoff inwardly ....

I mean how could he have the nerve to look at me like that when he is the one who is so fucking fake....

He began barking "Wow Amara ....just wow.....here I was counting seconds at the hospital to recover as soon as possible so that I can see you ....and u....u just simply forgot what he made us go through and is romancing him under the moonlight ?"

God knows how difficult it was for me to keep my self from rolling my eyes on his face ......I just want to get this over with ..so I can go back to my Mann and explain him about it ....

So I just said what would keep his suspicions at bay ...I said I had been acting all long ....to deceive my Abhi .....which ofcourse I'm not ....but I just made it up ...

But however this dumb idiot seemed to beleive it and took me into a bone crushing him....all I wanted to do is to kick him in his balls ....but nah ...I have to be patient so that Abhi finds out whateva this fella is hiding and brings his true colours out infront of everyone ...

So I couldn't push him away and had to endure his hug painfully..and as I thought he would leave me....he began to take me into the living room and stared to talk about his treatment and stuff...

I didn't even pay attention to all that ....thought I tried to cut him off many times ...he didn't fucking stop ....at all ....so atlast I somehow convinced him saying that Abhi will get suspicious if I had been gone for too long and thank god ....he finally left me ....

After I made sure i was outof his sight ....I practically ran to our room ...my heart began beating fast as I began framing sentences in my mind to explain Mann about the whole scenario while I held the handle of our door....

I took a deep breath and opened the door only to see it completely dark ...and as I switched the bed bulb on ....I saw Abhi already drifted into his sleep which made me frown ...

He could never sleep that fast ...without me in his arms ....but my doubts got clarified as I say sleeping pills on the bed side table ....fuck ....did he overdose ....

I too got onto the bed and laid beside him ....as I softly placed my palm on his cheek ....I felt wetness on his pillow ....

I am not dumb to not understand that they are his tears ....he cried ?....shit....he might have misunderstood that I pushed him away while we were about to kiss becoz I don't love him ....or that he made me uncomfortable .....

I tried to wake him up by shaking him a Lil ...but it didn't work ....I sighed and decided to explaining him will be the first thing I would do in the morning....or ..I could wake him up with a kiss ?

Nah....communication is the key ..we need to talk first ....

I laid my head on his chest and took his hands and placed them on my back and after so much of thinking ....I finally drifted into sleep ....

As I woke up....I found the bed empty and this made me panic....I cant delay this anymore .....I ran to the bathroom to check if he's here ...but there is no sign of him at all ....

I took a glance at the clock and saw its only 7 in the morning he have never gone to the office this early .....as my gaze fell on the bed side table ....I saw some thing like a chit and I gave it a look only to find out that he is leaving for a business trip and will be gone for few days ...

He didn't even mention where he's going or when he will return ....wth....did he just run away???....godd....what should I do??!! ....my head began throbbing becoz of all this unexpected turn of events ....

After thinking for few minutes I figured out that I should go to his office ....may be I can find a way to reach him ....?

I did my morning routine fast and drove to his company as soon as possible ....without even having my breakfast ....

I went into the reception skeptical of how to get inside ....I mean ...we didnt even have any reception yet....becuz according to Pandit ji...there is no proper muhurat until day after tomorrow .....

Wait ...he will be here by tomorrow evening ...thank god !!!...I won't need to wait too long ....

But....as many PPL don't know how Abhimaan Rajvansh's wife looks like....they do know that he's married tho

So ...idk if they would allow me inside without any appointment ....even when Priya aunty or uncle or even Ayaan used to go here....they always used to complain how the receptionists blocks them at the entrance and sends them in only when Abhi gives permission...It's my first time coming here ...

Now ...I don't have permission....neither I can reach Abhi through phone call ...I decided to be brave and try my best....I took deep breaths to keep me calm and put my anxiety which is increasing second by second remembering all the Wattpad situations at bay ....

I reached the reception and looked at the receptionists..a middle aged lady and a young man....I was about to say that I am Abhimaans wife ....I just opened my mouth and before I even uttered any word....they greeted me ....

"Good morning ma'am ......How can we help u ?"I mean ....this is how they greet every one ....it's basic manners right ?...then I somehow blurted "I need to go in "...stupid ...stupid ....u need to introduce urself first ...remember ?I scolded myself inwardly ....

As I was about to introduce myself....they stopped me "Ofcourse Mrs .Rajvansh ....let me guide u "

Wait what ....how did she know ....and even if she did ...how is she simply allowing me inside ....whenever uncle or aunty used to complain to Abhi about his strict office entry rules ....he simply used to say ...that rules are same for everyone....even family

I am his family too right....as I was thinking all of this ...that lady softly spoke ..."I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself Mrs .Rajvansh ...this is Martha ...I have been working here since the very start...."with a warm smile ....

This made me smile too ..."Nice to meet u Martha....I'm Amara....Abhimaan's wife .."

"Ofcourse ma'am ...it's pleasure to meet u ...Sir is not here rn....do u want me to show u around ...or would u like to meet his Pa..."She asked...

"Take me to his PA pls ..."I said ..."Sure thing ma'am "she stated

As we were going ....I observed every person who sees me is wishing me good morning making me uncomfortable becoz of all the attention....

And as we reached the office ...everyone stood up and wished me good morning making me feel like I am a school teacher and they are my students....I akwardly replied "goodmorning everyone pls sit and continue with ur work "smiling at them ...

All of them smiled too and sat down....she then asked one of them...where veer is....he stated that veer went to some other dept and will be back briefly ....so Martha guided me to Abhimaan's cabin so that I could wait there ....

Meanwhile I asked "How do u guys know about me ?"

She stated "U will see ma'am "and she opened the door of Abhimaan's cabin only to find its walls filled with my pictures making me still in my place ....

She bought me out of my trance "come inside ma'am "

That's when I realised that I stopped at the entrance ....I took baby steps ...my eyes taking in the pictures ....

I looked at the large picture at the centre wall and questioned "From when ??"

"From the very start "came Veers voice from the back ....I shifted my attention to him ...he nooded to Martha making her say "I'll take my leave now ma'am "and she left

Veer slowly approached me "Good morning Ma'am ..How can I help u "he tried to divert the topic ...

I decided to pry "what do u mean from the very start ....how do they all know me from the starting ...why would he have my photos pasted all over here from the starting ?"

He smiled "I never wanted to interfere ...but seeing sir in the morning leaving the city in a rush. In a complete messy state ....even leaving me at the airport because I asked him to talk it out with u ...though I don't know what actually happened....I think u have hurt him again ma'am "

"A-Again ?"I choked out as my breathing began to feel heavy ...."U know what is the comapnys name mam ....?"He asked ...making me frown ...

"AA ....why ...?"I asked ..."Do u know what it means ma'am ?"I began thinking ....because when an interviewer asked Abhimaan in his first live interview about the same....it was the only question that made him smile ....and he stated...."I'll let the world know ...soon"

"Let me tell u ma'am A-Amara ...A-Arora...AA...group of companies "Veer clarified ...

That made me widen my eyes ...as my eyes filled with tears ..."H-How....W-Why ?"I croaked out....

"See that picture ma'am ...?"He pointed at the picture in the centre...."Can u see ...what's written at the bottom ?"

"Jaan ?"I half read...half questioned ...."That's what u r ma'am....that's what u are for him....u have always been....and u will always be ...his Jaan...it is "always u" ...it's always been u "he informed..

The tears that filled my eyes began dropping freely as I kept processing everything he said my eyes stuck at the picture ....

"Abhimaan....loved me....?"I questioned ...I don't know if I questioned veer...or myself ...or the god ....

"Love...it's just a small word ma'am....PPL these days contaminated that word....what sir have for u ...is much more than that ...he is freaking obsessed with u ....U mean the world to him...his life completely revolves around u....whatever he does....it's for u ...going abroad....starting the company...marriage ....everything ..Everything is for u ...only for u ma'am "He revealed ...

This made me freeze....he loved me from that long ...?..."W-Why didn't he tell me?" I questioned as I looked at Veer with my tears filled eyes ....

"Tell u...?He tried ma'am....he did ...he arranged everything to propose u the day he came back ...all the decorations were made ..at the beach ...becuz u loved beaches....but....u accepted Ayaan sirs proposal that night ...and he decided to just keep it inside him...so that u won't feel uncomfortable or guilty about him...."He stated ...

This made me remember the night Abhi came back ...the night Ayaan proposed me to be his girlfriend.....before everyone and me being a goody two shows didn't have the courage to hurt everyone and said yes...

He was there too.....he saw me ...the girl he loved so much saying yes to his brother ....the same yes which he wanted to listen for him....he saw saying it to his brother ....

He didn't ever let his pain out....he kept it all in...while he smiled congratulating us...making me think it didn't bother him...how blind I have been ....sobs began to break out from my mouth....not even caring that Veer is still infront of me....

Veer gave ma a handkerchief and said "pls don't cry maam....if sir knows ...he will kill me.....all he ever wanted was u to be happy ....that's why when Ayaan sir stated that he is going to marry u ....he never tried to do something ...it was when he got to know about Ayaan sirs ill intentions....he decided to step in ...or else he was happy looking at u from afar ..."

This made me rewind the day I waited for him in his room before marriage ...and he asked me if I was happy ...that's all he wanted ....for me to be happy ....this made me to cry uncontrollably .....placing both my hands on my face .."why...why why ...why did I do that ?"I began questioning my actions ....

How hurt he must have been all long ....that's why he didn't come to the Mansion when he returned to India ...becoz he couldn't face me knowing that I am in a relationship with his brother ....

He must have thought that his love is one-sided ....while...all long ....I have been dreaming to be his....I have been in love with him too....I kept crying

I heard a gasp "U...ma'am....u....love Abhimaan sir...?w-what ...Then...y did u accept Ayaan s-sir's..."he trailed of

That made me realise that I said it out ....but I don't care ....I want to shout loudly and tell the world that I love Abhimaan Rajvansh ...

"I never loved Ayaan....he knows that too....I accepted his proposal...n-not to hurt uncle and aunty "I clarified ...as tears are continuously falling from my eyes ....

After crying for I don't know how long ...I wiped my eyes and looked at Veer "Where is Abhi....I -I want to meet him....it's a misunderstanding .....I -I love him....I love him....s-so much "I began to sob again ....

He must have been so hurt yesterday too ....I hurt him again....I need to see him.....and soothe him....my Mann....my love ....my Husband ...

"I -I don't know ma'am ...I'm sorry ....I think u need to wait till tomorrow.....he will definitely be back for ur reception....he can never leave u alone on such important ocassions "Veer stated

Though I was disappointed ....but I'm little hopeful because I need not wait too long ....one more day

Pls come back my love ...

**************************************

So this is about it....

Reception in the nxt episode...

Will everything go well between them...

Will he be back ...?

Will this misunderstanding clear ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.2K 30
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
137K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
2.1M 173K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

843K 46.8K 35
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...