Drakkon ✓

By Ancientt

The dragons came to Earth and set our world on fire. Why does this particular monster set my body on fire, to... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

18

5.9K 322 21
By Ancientt

LUCKY

The night becomes cooler, and I use it as an excuse to snuggle deeper into Drakkon's embrace. The sky is clear. There are no dangerous dragons, only endless adventure in the stars.

Soon, we will have to retire to bed. The thought of me attempting to seduce Drakkon is almost comical. I have nothing to work with, being practically skin and bones. The idea unnerves but excites me. I don't know if I'll have it in me tonight, but I'll try.

Taking it slow isn't an option. I've been with him for weeks, and my attraction is undeniable. I'm desperate to be taught more about life by this dragon that came into my life and humbled me. I have mostly used my body to fight and survive, not to use it as a ship to navigate pleasure. Only Drakkon can teach me this.

Besides my desire, I'm also determined to open the portal. The only way to save humanity is to cure the other dragons, but we need the help of Drakkon's people.

My gaze flickers all over the sky. The stars twinkle, each beckoning my attention.

Where are they? Where is the home of the dragons?

Drakkon's hand moves on my thigh, stroking it absentmindedly. I stare at it, and the yearning low in my belly grows. I can only hope that hand trails higher. If only I had the courage to tip my head back, look into his eyes, and ask him to devour me.

I'm not quite sure what "devour" means yet, but I know I would give myself fully, and trust him to show me what I've been missing out on all these years.

When his hand stills on my thigh, my heart drops. I'm becoming greedy.

"Look, Lucky. A shooting star."

I don't look. I'm transfixed by how his hand looks over my thigh. It's so large that it covers it entirely. Naturally, my thoughts drift to his other extremities. The glimpse I caught of his groin that first day he captured me terrified me, but now I would give my soul to see it again.

"We should go. It is getting late."

Drakkon rises and takes me with him. His arm stays wrapped around my waist as he walks over the debris. He seems to forget that I'm dangling from his hold, my weight barely registering on his thick biceps.

"Drakkon."

"Yes?"

"You can set me down."

That snaps him out of his trace. He stops to set me down, and I ask, "what had you so deep in thought?"

"It is better if you don't know."

I want to tell him that it can't possibly be as bad as what I was just imagining.

Not wanting to pressure him, I stay quiet.

He grunts. "Fine. I will tell you then."

I laugh. "But I didn't say anything."

"I do not want to risk upsetting you. I was thinking about one of my... episodes when I harmed humans."

Harmed is putting it lightly. He has killed, but I won't hold it against him, because he's a victim as much as I am.

I don't reply, although I feel guilty for having lusty thoughts while he's dealing with his trauma.

Inside the building, we go upstairs. Drakkon goes to the window and continues to stare at the stars. I go right to his side, cupping his hand to show silent support.

– • –

The days unroll quickly. The cold is unforgivable, and every time Drakkon goes out to hunt, I feel helpless. I try to keep myself busy to stop worrying about him, but drop whatever I'm doing whenever he returns.

Every day, we get closer. Drakkon still carelessly snatches me whenever he wants my attention, and I never scold him for it. Star gazing has become a nightly activity, and I feel so safe with him that I often fall asleep in his arms.

Passion becomes more tantalizing. Once, I walked in on Drakkon, cupping his crotch, as if rearranging himself in his trousers. That was a very long, heavy pause. I walked out of the room, and we never mentioned it again.

Sometimes I wish he wasn't around so much so I could calm the desire between my legs. Whenever he's hunting, I'm too anxious to masturbate, but when he's with me, I'm so aroused that I practically shake.

Often times I've had to go to the bathroom to wipe between my legs to decrease the scent of desperation. At the beginning, Drakkon asked if humans normally have such a "useless" bladder. Now, I wonder if he has connected the dots and knows what has me scurrying away so often.

I chuckle to myself as I scrub a towel in the washbasin. Drakkon really has me running around like my ass is on fire.

I hear footsteps approach. As usual, I rush to the entrance to greet Drakkon. I know it's him because Jexis is always patrolling.

Drakkon stumbles inside. My dragon, who usually walks with so much pride, is bent at the waist and clutching an injury.

"Drakkon!" I cry and jump to his side. "What the fuck happened? Who did this?" My hands are still soapy, sliding all over him as I try to get a good look at the injury.

"It is nothing. Calm down. It was only the beast I was hunting."

I knew this would happen eventually. I should have gone with him to help, not stayed in here, playing housewife.

"Lucky," he looks at me with conviction. "Calm down. Breathe."

I can only jerk my hands as I watch him tend to the gash at his side. I'm too beside myself to be of any help, so I watch helplessly, ready to burst into tears.

He rips and wraps clean linen around his torso, and sits against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Drakkon?" I whisper.

There has to be something I can do–anything.

"Let it be. I'm fine," he assures. "I am just irritated. Go tell Jexis about my situation."

I nod and rush outside, but instead of going upstairs to find Jexis, I step out of the building. My thoughts are muddied with worry. I could have lost him today. He must be in so much pain now. I think I saw herbs a few yards outside that I can use to make him a tea I used to brew for Daisy when she was sick. There's not much more I can do to help, but I want to offer him this after he risked his life to hunt for us.

If you're reading this story other than on Wattpad Inkitt and Lutionary, then it has been plagiarised. Please email 1ancientt at gmail dot com to let me know.

I make it a few feet outside, so distracted that I don't even bother to look up. I broke the number one rule for humans in the apocalypse: If you don't look up, you're going to go down.

A shadow casts over me, Drakkon yells from behind, and I fall to my knees.

Wind blows, and before I know it, Jexis is picking me up and dragging me inside as Drakkon and another dragon tumble in their shifted forms, kicking up dirt and destroying everything in their path.

It all happened so quickly that my feet stumble and my lips stutter.

"We ha-have to help him!" I plead to Jexis.

"There's nothing you can do for him!" he grits, probably furious at me for stepping out.

"But he's injured." I'm crying now, inconsolable. My feet keep going only because I know that's what Drakkon would want. We enter, and Jexis slams the door shut behind me. We rush up the steps, the sounds of thudding outside matching our thundering feet.

The thudding outside stops right as we reach the highest floor.

"Stay behind me, child," Jexis commands. The older dragon urges me into a corner and guards the entrance.

"Lucky!" Drakkon yells.

My shoulders drop, the relief I feel immeasurable.

Jexis lets him through, and I'm left facing an enraged, bloody Drakkon.

"What were you thinking?!" he booms so loudly that my heart jitters. I've never seen him this furious. He's bulked over, veins tendons stark against his skin, muscles taunt.

"Do you know what you have done? Answer me!" he yells.

I don't recognize him. He is terrifying.

All I can do is cover my face and try to become small as I heave. I know, I'm a stupid idiot that endangered us all. I deserve to be reprimanded.

Drakkon stomps off, unable to look at me. Jexis doesn't come to console me. He is also furious, as he should be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2M 643K 52
Sex makes them stronger. We're at war, and the Zolano warriors need women in their furs to enhance their fighting performance. They're known for thei...
114 9 6
-"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛.." -"𝑌𝑒𝑠..." -"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘.." -"𝑌𝑒𝑠..." Dragons are seen as glorious beasts. But what's more brilliant is...
6.5M 184K 58
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒐�...