My Cold Arrange Husband

Par authormin437

Taehyung's parents arranged a marriage with a clumsy and childish girl named Lee Y/N. Because of his cold and... Plus

Introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37

part 12

344 10 111
Par authormin437

Guys I'm really sorry but there is an major issue 😞. I can't write this story anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I couldn't upload further story, we have to stop here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding 😌

Let's continue.....

-------------------

Inside the bathroom

Taehyung and y/n both are taking cold shower while making the atmosphere hot. Both are pouring their love on each other with a pure and beautiful skinship.

Taehyung POV
Her lips are warm and soft. She parted her lips slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, she was breathing heavily as our lips still moving together. She is making me hard and hot at this cold shower. Her each touch, ( moan between the kiss) making me go crazy for her. The kiss was hot, intimating with a lot of love, care, affection, trust and faithfulness. I was lost in the warmth of her mouth when I felt a tap on my chest, i release her lips which I don't wanted to. I started to kiss her neck and collarbone making her moan with heavy breath.

Her hot breath was making me hard. Her hands are doing something to my heart and her moans are asking for more. I couldn't resist and about to take off the top when.

???- WTF

A/n POV

Taehyung stop his movement. His eyes turn dark, he tighten his grip on y/n who is still lost in his warmth and comforting smell. Taehyung recognise the voice and shout without thinking anything else.

Taehyung - FUCKING GET OUT RN

Y/n flinch and open her eyes. Y/n try to peek at the door but couldn't as Taehyung was blocking her completely. Y/n look at him and blink twice as the shower is still on.

Y/n - (Thinking) Is he really a bipolar or what. Why he is shout like a donkey huh. Awhile ago he was kissing me and doing something, god knows what and now huh idiot. But that's feel good hehehe (internal laugh)

Inside the bedroom

Eunwoo came out of the bathroom while huffing.

Eunwoo - Wtf he is ganna kill me for sure ( gulping in fear)

Eunwoo- Why tf I went inside ( walking back and front while biting his nails) god Please save me, i didn't see anything anyways (convincing himself) But they were so hot ( smiling like an idiot) no no no Eunwoo what are you thinking ( shaking his head)

Eunwoo curse himself while walking in the whole room nervously.

Eunwoo - He can't do anything to me hahaha ( nervous laugh) I'm his bestfriend righ. He won't kill me right?? (Questioning himself)

Meanwhile inside the bathroom

Y/n - W-hat h-appened (gulping cause of shower)

Taehyung look at her and chuckled seeing her struggling. Taehyung turn off the shower.

Taehyung - Nothing

Said and started kissing her, but she stopped him by pushing him.

Y/n - Tae bear someone came right (bambi eyes) who was it ???

Taehyung - No-one baby (kissing her neck) let's continue

Y/n push his hand and jump down from him. She try to run but Taehyung Was fast enough to catch her from behind.

Taehyung - Where are you going sweetheart ?? we are not done yet ( whisper with deep voice)

Y/n turn to him and move closer to him. Taehyung also close his eyes and wait for her lips to capture his, y/n move her hand towards his hand and quickly removed from her waist then push him with her all force. Taehyung stumbled a Little and then run behind her. Y/n was about to reach the door but Taehyung being himself didn't let her and again caught her, this time more passionately.

Y/n was whining to release herself and Taehyung was enjoying.

Taehyung - Hmm so why my little Wifey try to fool me ( softly) my princess becoming naughty hmm( biting her neck)

Y/n make a angry pout and turn to him.

Y/n - Cause I want to see who come to our home (annoyed)

Taehyung's heart skip a beat hearing her saying 'our home' for the first time. Taehyung was staring her with a sweet smile when she said.

Y/n - Annn leave me na ( whined)

Taehyung chuckled and let her. Y/n smile and about to leave while jumping when he again hold her hand making her confused. She raise her left eyebrow like now what.

Taehyung - Change your outfit first ( smiling) and don't wear the night dress ( cute strict tone)

Y/n smile and nodded multiple times then left to change.

Taehyung - Her moods are not a joke ( sign in frustration) And Cha Eunwoo you are dead for sure ( gritting teeth)

After 15min

Both came to living room to see no-one.

Y/n outfit

Taehyung outfit

Taehyung saw a maid nervously standing in the corner with lower head, and said.

Taehyung - What are you doing here ( coldly)

Y/n look at Taehyung and then at the maid then asked.

Y/n - Unnie did anyone come home (cutely)

Maid - N-ae M-rs Kim, m-aster's friend c-ame and a-sked m-e to give this f-ile to m-aster, he w-as in hurry (nervous)

Taehyung - Yeah yeah I know why he was in hurry ( mumble to himself)

Y/n pout and said.

Y/n - Unnie can't you call me y/nie ( making cute faces)

Taehyung - No ( coldly)

Y/n quickly look at him and yell.

Y/n - Whyyyyyyy ( pouting at him)

Taehyung smile a little while the maid was in shock, she was waiting for her master to shout or yell at her but that didn't happened, instead he cupped her face and whisper in her left ear.

Taehyung - Cause you are my Mrs Kim and I'm your Mr Kim get it( seductively licking her ear)

Y/n blush hard and then turn to the maid and said.

Y/n - You won't call him master get it, ( cutely Imitating Taehyung) call him Mr Kim ( blushing)

Taehyung chuckled inaudibly and said to maid.

Taehyung - Get it ( coldly)

The maid nodded quickly and left after bowing to them, y/n return the bow and take the file from her.

Taehyung - Give me the file love

Y/n hide the file behind her and started running while yelling.

Y/n - CATCH ME IF YOU WANT THE FILE ( laughing)

Taehyung also started running and laughing with her. They both were running when suddenly Taehyung fall on the couch holding his leg while groaning. Y/n quickly went to him and ask.

Y/n - What happened TaeTae ( breathing heavily cause of running)

Taehyung leave his leg and caught her by her waist and started laughing.

Taehyung - Now my reward ( looking at her with a victory smile)

Y/n pout and give his file back to him. Taehyung take the file and keep it aside and again look at her with a same smile.

Y/n - What now (whined)

Taehyung chuckled and said.

Taehyung - My reward

Y/n - i already gave you ( confused)

Taehyung - not that sweetheart ( while coming closer )

Y/n - then what do you want ( her voice come out in whisper)

Taehyung - I'll tell you after dinner ( smirking)

Y/n - ( thinking) hmm i thought he'll kiss me ( pout) won't he kiss me now ( whining In mind)

Taehyung observe her expression and said.

Taehyung - Umm but for now can I get a kiss ( smirking)

Y/n - You know I can't deny you (said with bambi eyes making him laugh) hehehehe

Taehyung - You know your face and words never match ( chuckled)

Then he started kissing her. He was kissing and sucking her lips when she started getting up from her seat and sit on his lap while keeping her legs each side. Kiss Started turn more hot with each passing second, while y/n making him more hard by rocking her hips unknowingly. Taehyung was about to enter his tongue when she broke the kiss and said making him groan.

Y/n - I'm hungry ( whine while breathing little hard)

Taehyung - And what about my hunger sweetheart ( cry face)

Y/n - Let's eat together ( smiling Cheekily)

Taehyung - Ok ( smile in pain )

Taehyung - Your mood is not a fucking joke muffin ( mumble to himself). You go to dinning room I'm coming after using the washroom

Y/n show her thumb and went to the dinning while hopping like a bunny.

Taehyung - I have to fix you now

Time skip in dinning table

Taehyung come to dinning table after using washroom and sit on his seat.

Taehyung - Sweetheart come to your seat (tapping his left thigh with a smirk)

Y/n blush after remembering about their lunch and shook her head as no. Taehyung laugh seeing her red cheeks and pull her by her wrist making her land on his lap. Y/n quickly put her hand on her mouth when A soft gasp left her lips.

Taehyung - Serve (Coldly)

Taehyung said to one of the maid and stare at his little one who was being shy.

Taehyung chuckled and said.

Taehyung - Why are you shy Jagi, it's not like you are sitting on my lap for the first time right ( smirking)

Y/n - Yeah yeah I know it's mine ( pointing at his lap) I can do whatever I want ( scoffed with crossed arms)

Taehyung - Hm hm ik ( smiling)

They started eating while maid's are no longer there. Taehyung was feeding her while she was just telling him about her favourite things.

After dinner

Y/n - TaeTae I'm full ( rubbing her tummy) I can't eat anymore ( Whining)

Taehyung - Okay last bite Please please 🥺 ( puppy eye)

Y/n giggled and eat it.

Y/n - Now i won't eat anymore ( while chewing her food)

Taehyung - Okay so shall we go to OUR bedroom ( secret smirk while looking down)

Y/n - Hm let's ok

Taehyung pick her in bridel style and went to their bedroom. Taehyung was walking when y/n yawn making him panick. He started to walk fast and soon they reach their bedroom.

Taehyung put her on the bed softly and hover over her.

Taehyung - Now my reward sweetheart ( deeply looking at her eyes)

Y/n look at him and said.

Y/n - What reward ( innocently)

Taehyung's expression change and now he was looking at her with disbelief.

Taehyung - Ya how can you forget you have to give me my reward sweetheart ( whining)

Y/n look at him confused then she remembered about the reward thingy he is talking.

Y/n - Oh yeah what do you want as reward tell me I'll buy you tomorrow ( said while smiling cutely)

Taehyung sign in relief and then said while smiling.

Taehyung - You Don't have to buy sweetheart you already have it ( smirking)

Y/n look at him and raise her eyebrows in a Asking manner.

Taehyung - Hehehe can we cuddle without shirt sweetheart ( cutely)

Y/n's cheeks turn red and she started to avoid his eye while looking at other side. Taehyung started kissing her neck taking the opportunity. Y/n close her eyes feeling his lips on her neck when suddenly she shout making him stop doing anything.

Taehyung - What happened Honeybun ( still hovering over her)

Y/n make a angry pout and said

Y/n - You are not a human, you are a vampire. You are literally sucking my blood ( started fake crying)

Taehyung make a done face and said

Taehyung - Okay I'm not sucking your neck, but let me kiss atleast ( pouting)

Y/n - Noiiii (whining)

Taehyung sign and said.

Taehyung - Okay what about my reward ( curiously)

Y/n think for some time then said .

Y/n - Fine ( said while blushing making him happy) but ( said making his heart stop) we will watch Pokemon movie ( smile cheekily)

Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

Taehyung take off his shirt excitedly and then started to take off her top  when suddenly someone call him. Taehyung groan annoyingly and choose to ignore the person but phone was ringing continuously making him angry. He received the call angrily and went to the balcony.

OTP

Eunwoo - It's an emergency, someone stole our underground Guns which cost more then 500 millions, they are special weapon ( Coldly )

Taehyung - You just fucking spoil my moment with my wife for this shitty reason Mr Cha ( calm and dengerous as ocean)

Eunwoo - ( scoffed ) as It's not important ( sarcastically)

Taehyung - Not more than my love ( said and cut the call)

Taehyung stay there for 10 min then  went to the room and sign tiredly . He smile at y/n who was now sleeping with her undone top. Taehyung went to her and fix her top.

Taehyung - Sleep well love I'll be back soon.

Taehyung kiss her passionately while making sure not to wake her. He peck her forehead last time and then went out for his Mafia work.
.
.
.
.
.
. To be continued......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who can dare to mess with Mafia King????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey cuties...... How are you doing??? Hope you all are doing great and having healthy life with me 😉....
By the way did you like my prank sweethearts 😂😂😂. Comment your reactions please ......

Please vote me 🙏🙏🙏

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

438K 38.6K 200
ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ sᴛᴏʀʏ ©190824 _ᴠɴᴀʙɪ🦋
9.5K 269 43
Unlike other brothers, Jimin is way too cool and protective, anyone touch me they can be seen only in their coffin . I may be fun but near me out and...
9.8K 421 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...