He Hates Me Or Does He?

By bookaholicdamsel

Triggers : panic disorders, abusive relationship, being alone etc HATE TO LOVE INTENSE FEEL STORY Struggling... More

PART 1 THE MASSIVE TURN
PART 2: NOT SO SOFT MAN, NOT SO SOFT
PART 3 WHAT GRAND OF A LIBRARY !!
PART 4 JOB HUSTLE
PART 5 : I'LL BE FINE
PART 6 : UNPLANNED DINNER
PART 7 : MESS AT WORK
PART 8 : SIGH OF RELIEF
PART 9 : WHO'S ADARSH
PART 10 : VIHAAN THE SAVIOUR
PART 11: AFTERMATH
PART 12 : SAFETY AND SECURITY
PART 13: THE SHOCK
PART 14 : I HATE HIM
PART 15: COMMENCEMENT
PART 16 : SWEET LITTLE REVENGE.
PART 18: OTTOKE?
PART 19: BADGE OF STALKER
PART 21: BESIDE THE POOL
PART 22: HARRASSMENT
Part 23 : PANIC ATTACK
PART 23 : TRIGGER
PART 24 : Aadharsh's Mischief
Part 25 THE WORST
PART 26: FEAR OF FAILURE
PART 17 : SWEET AHANA
PART 27 : THE ROYAL HIGH PARTY
PART 29: HANGOVER
PART 30: THE NGO LESSON
PART 31: A THOUSAND LETTERS
PART 32: DANCE CLASSES
PART 33 THE REHEARSAL

PART 20 : THE BALL

3 0 0
By bookaholicdamsel

Dear Diary,
It's a new day, a fresh day. Vihaan accepted my apology but asked for a favour in a return. The turn is I don't know what that favour might be. He obviously doesn't need me for anything right now but future is uncertain. So we agreed on that course. He also promised to clear up my image but I handled it immaturely. I acted with so much stupidity that I did not ask for that favour and went on to say that I'll do that myself with no idea of how to that.

But diary, a lot of things happened yesterday. We all now need to go to Delhi to attend some investor event. Since, Krishant Bhaiya is too excited to go there, everyone agreed for the plan as Vihaan and his friends himself invited them too. There's going go be a big event tonight but even more than that what's more interesting is we might go to a bar after that which is cool.

All my friends are there and I am dying to meet them. Living here has been exhausting tbh.

I pack all of my stuff today and chose a velvety shine Royal blue bodycon slit dress with shrug for today. I feel happy because it's going to be a great day today.
Afterall, it's Delhi.

I reach the house at 2:00 and we are all ready to move to Delhi by train ofcourse.  I took permission from Abhi sir if I can go there with my cousins. He agreed and I feel great.

Vihaan and his party will go on their golden carts with their princely charm ofcourse but who cares except Aashna and her miss flatterer Kalpana ofcourse who by the way is too full of being in a good college ofcourse. I am proud of them but I can already sense an ample amount of tension build with them. Sanjana Di is too kind to take my side or maybe at this point I can't even trust her. I expected better from them but now I just feel betrayed and unhappy with them. Sanjana Di knew what kind of person Aadarsh is yet she did not feel like clarifying. I take people's stand and I  expect the same.

Anyways, I greet them with utmost respect and move on to go for a trip to Delhi. I call Garvit beforehand. He is way too excited. Garvit is my charming gay bestfriend who by the way hasn't come out yet in society because we all know how it is. He is the most charming men I've ever come across. The way he supports me, none of my friends ever have but again Sara and Aditi are there too. A mere thought of them wants to go over there and hug them too tightly.

We all go by Rajdhani and reach Delhi at 5 at evening. The programme is today only but I don't know how we are supposed to reach there this early and that too get ready this early. I check my phone and there are already 5 missed calls from Abhi. I check his messages.
" Report at the venue ASAP. Vihaan has appointed you as the manager and left you on a tip of losing your salary if things turn left. Even I don't know what's going on but do as he says."

What a crapload piece of shit. I try to control myself but this is just him taking a revenge by doing things worse for me. I know what he is doing.

I rush over to Sanjana Di to inform her for the same.
" Di I have to go! I can't get ready first." I say to her.
" Are but what's the rush?." She asks.
" Di Vihaan Sir has called me to make an arrangement for the event. I have to rush." I inform her and leave. I can sense a bad vibe from Aashna Di already.

I have to rush! I have to rush! Oh my god! I don't even have any idea of what to manage. The railway station is so crowdy. I feel kind of sick with anxiety now. I really wanted to meet my friends but I informed them of the scenario. Gladly they understand.

6:00 p.m.
The time is rushing and I reach at the venue with all hurry. I try to spot Abhi sir but my eyes catch Vihaan in one second. He is right there with a big crowd around him. With the look of it, it looks like he is with his office members around discussing on something important. And for a tiny fraction of time, a thought strikes in my mind. He is hardworking and not just hardworking but really determined and passionate towards his work. The way things around don't matter to him as much as the thing he is passionate about.

I wish I would be able to reach a place one day where I can be in the same place as him. I don't want money all I want is I am the same interested towards my work as he is. He motivates me low key. No wonder why people are all over him. I wonder If he also has some bad tribe around him. It's obvious that in business, there are some snakes trying to diss their competitors.

And his eyes get on me while discussing something. I fluctuate them on something else but shoot he caught me staring at him. No I was not looking at you Vihaan just getting inspired. And here I see Abhi. I kind of run over to him.

He startles. " Calm down Anika." He says.
" Sir I can't. What is it that I have to do." I ask hurriedly.
" Oh there's nothing special. You just have to see how many people attended the party and look out for other management. As of now, here is the copy of all the management that has to be looked out for. It's pretty simple so calm down." He hands over to me the copy.

" Sir so should I get ready for the event now?." I ask
" Yes just wear something formal. You can't wear anything fancy since you are one of the volunteers so yea." He informs and moves over to the next stall.

Wow so I can't even get ready properly. I get ready hurriedly and put on a decent maroon formal top with black pants. I forgot to bring my office pairs so will have to go with the black heels. What a joker of me.

I look over at all the preparations and everything seems in place. I interact with all the people that I need to get my work done. It's all good. This venue looks really formal and cozy. And I spot guests coming. We facilitate them like we need to.

Vihaan comes and starts greeting these two old men. " Please welcome Mr Mishra and Mr Singh. Please come inside." He welcomes them patiently and after sending them inside he turns to me and says " Make sure that the welcome drinks are offered to everyone and the shawl as well." He says firmly.

" Sure sir. I'll take care of it." I pass a smile trying to make over my mistakes.

He heads inside. I start waiting for my Sanjana Di.

At approx 9:17 p.m. I spot them coming inside. They all look at me and Sanjana Di gets over to me. Krishant bhaiya and his wife are looking so good to be honest.

" Hey. Oh so you had to work even today huh?" Says Sanjana Di sadly.
" Oh yes Di. I too didn't have any idea." I say
" Yea the way you went so hurriedly from the station, I was actually expecting that you are going to kind host the programme or something. But the reality is way too different. Isn't it?. " says Aashna Di while giggling.

What a bitch. " Yea Di I have to actually manage all the things." I reply weakly.
" yea right. Actually it kinda suits you. You look good." She says giving a side to Kalpana who's giggling too.

They all go inside. I am kind of liking to do this stuff. My organisational skills are getting better. I feel happy actually. Everyone's engaged and I am too. My cousins are enjoying themselves at a table while having their favourite cocktails. I wish I could have it too. I haven't had anything to drink from a really long time and a little booze won't do a thing. I know how to control myself with it. I go over to the counter and take two shots of vodka secretively.

I rush over to the snacks counter hurriedly. Since all of my work seems done, I go over to Sanjana Di all cheerily.

" Huh you look so happy Anika." asks Anjali Di.
"I am happy Di but not more than you getting engaged in 5 days huh." I tease her. She smiles.
" Happy to see you happy." Says Vaidehi Di.

Now that it's been 5 minutes, I get a soft hit and it's good. I feel good.

Anshika Bhabhi arrives from behind. " We don't have pics cutie. Let's take pictures." She says to me putting her hand behind my waist.

" Sure Sure Bhabhi." I say
" I will click for you two." Says Krishant bhaiya taking out his phone.

We pose and suddenly Krishant bhaiya runs towards us and pulls Bhabhi towards him and in the next few seconds I get pushed over to the tables set on the sides. I lie on the floor. I instantly try to get back from the surface but

I open my eyes and spot not just blood but a piece of glass being stuck on my palm. Some people rush over to me. I am in a lot of pain. Now that I look at it, it's Vihaan holding on to my injured hand. Abhi sir and some other two men also rushes over.
" Bring the bandaid Abhi" says Vihaan firmly.

I snatch my hand away from his hold so I don't want to look like a wannabe.
" I am okay". I say while trying to take the piece away but it hurts like hell.
But wait, where is the glass from.

I turn behind and the glass pyramid lies shattered. The one who were carrying it broke it a few inches behind us due to which Krishant bhaiya tried to save us or rather bhabhi. I feel hurt but I don't mind it. I try to run away from there since I don't want to be present here to show my nearly coming tears.

" Bring the firstaid fast." orders Abhi sir.
" Urm I think we should get them to the doctor first." says Vihaan.
" It's okay. My friends will get over here. I'll go and get checked." I say trying to go away as fast as I can.
"Abhi go with her." Vihaan says grimly.

It just seems too annoying to me. The least I wanted was to become the centre of attraction here and yet eyes are on me for the misery that took place. Everybody's looking at me and my injured hand. I take a deep breath and pull the glass out of my hand with a bit hurry. The point of standing here is making me sweat more than this injury. It seems nothing with the kind of people around me.

"It's really okay. It doesn't hurt that much to be honest. I am fine." I hurry over to the exit of the programme. I sense Abhi sir behind me.

" Stop acting so childishly. Let's get to the doctor." Sanjana Di arrives too with the rest of my cousins.

We reach the hospital soon. I get my bandaid done. What just happened? Everything was on point and now this.

We all go back to the party. Sanjana Di joins the rest of her party. The bandaid feels okay but it still hurts.

"Anika put your huge purse here okay. You don't need to take it here and there with you. I'll take care of it." She says kindly.
" Oh okay di." I step forward but damn my heels. They bend sideways a little and I almost fall towards Aashna Di. She holds me so I don't fall completely on her.
" Mind you Anika. Are you okay." She asks while brushing her here back to normal.

I feel I am still dizzy. " Sorry Di. Couldn't see you there." I reply gently.
" Urm what's the smell?" She asks while coming closer.
" Oh Anika always wears nice perfumes." says Anjali Di chuckishly.
" Haha that's not true." I say.
Aashna Di makes a face which is hard to express. " Well that's definitely not a perfume. That smells strong plus with all this falling, are you drunk Anika."

Oh no. They are all my cousins and except Sanjana and Anjali Di nobody knows but how the hell Aashna Di can smell alcohol. She does not drink as far as I know.
" I am not drunk. That might be the smell of the party." I reply.
She comes closer. " You were definitely drunk I can guarantee that or else what explains the sudden mess that you created." She says loudly.

" Uh okay. I drank but I can guarantee that I was just posing standing at one place nothing else. Why would I let the glass pyramid fall on me? Why are you doubting me so much?" I ask loudly too. I have kept silent for too long and I just can't anymore.

" Watch your tone Anika. Watch your tone. You think you are talking sense let me tell you, you are so not. I know how much you drink. Just so if you have forgotten, Aadarsh is my really good friend and with all he has told me, I don't trust a single word of yours. Especially with related to your new goal." She says openly.

My relationship with Aashna Di has always been forky but never this harsh. I don't know what's up but something really is. Well, let it be. I don't want to focus my mind on something which I can't really control.

" Well what I said is true. You are open to believe whatever suits you didi." I reply straightforwardly and leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 23.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
95.1K 6.2K 38
This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relationship or bond is not more than a contract...
45.8K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
40.1K 1.4K 64
Madan is a son of a billionaire businessman but, an obnoxious playboy. He wants everything he laid his eye on. He doesn't leave anyone without gettin...