Owning Her| NEW

By Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Thirty-One

1.2K 33 15
By Shawty_melodies

I picked up the tortilla chips and dropped them in the cart. I also got the barbeque chips and put them in the cart. I checked off my list and I looked at what was needed next. We still needed the ice cream and Caramel sauce. I got all the cheeses needed for the nachos, I just needed salsa and that was it.

"Alright we need Caramel sauce and ice cream," I say.

"You're forgetting the brownie mix," he reminded me.

"Oh yeah, you're right!"

I looked back at him and smiled. That was next to get then. We start walking down the aisle and went over to the next. I was walking next to the cart, but I fell back to walk next to him. He pushed the cart with boredom, but that's always Gray's face.

"I sorta want to make the brownies from scratch."

"Can you even bake?" he asked.

"Are you fucking serious?"

He glared at me and I pressed my lips together. I mumbled a sorry, but damn that was rude. He knows I can cook, what makes him think I can't bake. I have made them from scratch before and they were absolutely banging.

"I have made em from scratch before," I say.

"Have you?"

"Is that so hard to believe?"

"No, I believe you," he smirks.

"You just wanna rile me up."

"You always look cute when I do," he compliments.

"Mhmm."

I don't show any acknowledgment to his words and kept on walking to the aisle that we needed to go to. I could see that he wasn't sure if what he said was okay, but oh well. I eventually made it seem like it was nothing as we tried picking out an Ice cream.

"We can get both," I said.

"When will you eat that big jar of ice cream ever again?"

"Gray pleaseee."

"Iris?" Someone says.

I looked behind Grayson and I see fucking Kennedy. Fucking Kennedy. This is gonna be a bit weird. I'm not sure if she even met Grayson the other night, but Imma hope the fuck not.

"Kennedy, heyy."

"Hey, how you doing?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm alright."

We look at each other and I put both the Ice creams in the cart. I looked at Gray who was shaking his head at me. He was shaking his head as in no, I gave him a sweet look. I did a fake smile and raised my eyes as a bit, because he knows I'm getting both.

"Oh who's this?"

"Um this is... my boyfriend," I answer, unsurely.

Grayson turns around to look at her and gives her a partial smile of respect. His eyes looks between us, before looking away at something else.

"Oh that's nice."

"Mhm, well we gotta go Kennedy. See you later."

"Byee."

I start ushering Grayson to move and he starts moving. I looked at him as he was grinning at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Obviously he found this entertaining.

"Boyfriend?"

"I have never had a boyfriend, so now you're my first, don't ruin it."

"Your first?"

"Yeah, I have never had a boyfriend. I only did sexual shit with boys in high school, Not my proudest moment, but I was close with this guy but he had a girlfriend so it wasn't serious."

"You ruined a relationship?"

He paused for a second and he looked at me with this odd stare. I don't know if it was shock or disappointment. His eyes gazed over my face and I turned my lips into a frown slightly nodding my head to the side.

"No, I was one out of many. Their relationship was shit, They both cheated on each other I don't feel fucking bad. Even so, he told me they broke up, so he was technically single," I defend.

"Really Angel?"

He looked at me with a slightly disappointed look in his eyes. Why is he looking at me like that? I hated that look on his face. It made my chest feel weird and I want this feeling to go away. It was a toxic ass relationship. They both cheated on each other and broke up every 3-4 business day.

"Don't even look at me like that."

"Alright, I can't judge. I ruined a marriage."

My mouth dropped open when he said that. I stopped walking and stared at him in pure shock. He really can't be judging me at all then.

"They were in an open relationship and she wanted to leave her husband for me," he explained.

"Oh wow, we on the same boat."

"Mhmm."

I slightly nudge his arms and he laughs a little. He knows that we are both in the same boat. He glanced at me and I didn't like that stare.

***

I sat between the two of them and I had one of my plushies in my arms as we were watching Power. It felt nice just sitting here with them and watching our show. Nothing was disrupting us in this moment.

"I honestly can't stand Tommy," Elijah sighs.

"I agree," I nodded.

"I sorta like him, his accent is funny," Gray said.

"It is funny, but Ghost is worse than Tommy," I say.

"Eh, his reasons are valid."

"Valid my ass, He cheating on Tasha and Tasha is allowing that shit, personally I would fucked him up."

"I mean Angela is pretty, I get wh-."

"What?"

Grayson looked at me as I stared at him. His look of confusion, then a smile rose on his face and he laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him a little.

"My bad Angel, not prettier than you."

"Mhm hmm."

I looked back at the TV before giving him another side eye. Elijah was chuckling and I laid on his arm. He moved his arm so I could lay more comfortably on him. We kept watching for a bit, then we had a sex scene come on the screen. Usually we watch through it as we make slight comments about it, but that's it.

The one thing that came up in my mind was has Gray and Elijah ever done anything together? I have always been curious about it. They must have seen movies together, have they ever thought to have sex with each other or is strictly platonic?

"I have a question."

I lifted my head from Elijah's chest and I wasn't sure how they would respond to the conversation. They both peered at me with this skeptical look on their face.

"What's your question?"

"Have you two ever done anything sexual, like kiss, such each other off, fuck e-."

"Why are you asking that?" Gray asked.

"I'm just curious," I shrug.

I look up at Elijah hoping to get an answer from him, but he looks at me not saying anything. I looked at Grayson and there silence was enough. I got off Elijah and I looked between them with pure curiosity. The silence is enough for me.

"So you havee, what did you two do?"

"Princess, I thought you wanted to watch Power?"

"I just wanna know what you two did."

"Why the sudden question?"

"Answer the question."

Elijah looked over at Gray and Gray looked at him. They cannot be serious. There just gonna keep looking at each other without telling me anything. I waved my hands between them to make them acknowledge me.

"Fine, don't tell me anything."

"You can tell her Gray, Imma get you more sauce Princess."

"Me?"

Elijah had gotten up from the couch and gotten the dish full of cheese that I was dipping my nachos into. I turned my attention to Gray and I went over to him. I touched his shoulder and I rubbed his shoulder moving up towards his neck.

He turns his head looking at me. He raised his brow at me massaging his shoulder. I was trying to butter him up in tellling me.

"Now you have to tell me."

"I can make Elijah just tell you."

"But he said you would tell me."

I straddled his lap and I place my other hand on his side. He leans his head back looking at me and he looks between my eyes. I saw his lips twitch and I move my hands to his chest.

"If I tell you what do I get in return?"

"Mhmm anything you want, Sir."

"Anything?"

"Anything," I nod.

"Fine," he grins.

His grin was to mischievous, his eyes had this glint in them. His pupils changed and he seemed to be trying to hold back a laugh as he holds my waist and tries to stop smiling.

"We kissed, we jerked each other off and Elijah being a little whore let me fuck him in his ass, then w-."

"Then!? You fucking his ass is crazy," I gasped.

I leaned my head back in shock. I didn't even know what to say to that. Gray Fucked Elijah?? What!

"You asked Angel, I'm just telling."

"I know, but I wasn't expecting what."

"What did you expect us to do?"

I shrugged and Elijah had come back with cheese sauce, he placed it down on the table.

"He told you?"

"Yeah, you don't look the type to get fucked in the ass," I said.

"What?"

His brows furrowed and he looked absolutely confused. The immediately laugh came from Grayson and his body vibrated. I slap his chest slightly when I realized he was fucking with me.

"Seriously what did you do?"

"We only kissed and jerked each other off, that's it Angel."

"Oh.."

"Now you sound disappointed."

"You just told me you fucked him the ass like that was a shocker, but not really."

"And you believed that Princess?"

"Yes, your mean!"

I try get off his lap and he held me down. I relax against him once again and he still humor all over his face.

"No, I want Elijah now," I say.

"Too bad, Angel. You said anything, so for the next few episodes your with me."

I pouted and I laid against him. Elijah sat back down on the couch and he relaxed like he was before.

"Daddy, tell him I don't wanna be next to him."

"No can do Princess."

"Ughhh," I groan.

I shifted my body to face forward, so I could see the TV. Gray put his arms around me and I cuddled into him. I was joking about wanting to move away from him and I honestly like being in his arms. I liked the new adjustment.

"Is it not weird between you two? Or do you ever think about doing it again with each other?" I ask.

"It's not weird between us, but it's not like we discuss fucking each other."

I looked at Elijah and he shrugged his shoulders. Okay, so they don't think about fucking each other then.

"Mhm."

"Is that something you want to see..?" Elijah asks.

"I don't know, I mean I was just asking. I have never thought about it," I responded.

"Do you have anymore questions?"

"Lemme me think about it."

I tried to think of anymore questions I may have had, but not really. I have decided to keep this peace and not mention Tara as her name in my world was banned completely. She's going to be none existent.

Gray's hands slid around my waist more and his hands going under my shirt. It made me antsy, then I thought about the fact that they take turns with me, but like never at the same time.

"When are you two gonna fuck me at the same time?" I asked.

"You wanna know a lot tonight, don't you?"

"Yes, because you guys haven't done it."

"I guess Angel, you will never know."

"No, I wanna know. I don't want to get fucked by the football team, but I wanna get fucked by the both of you at the same time."

"We can talk about that another time."

"It's not happening is it?"

Gray shrugs his shoulder and I try pushing him to tell me more, but they both go silent. I take their silence and I relax into Gray. We watch two more episodes of Power, but I still had the curiosity of wanting to know when they would fuck me. I will find out one day, maybe not now, but I will find out and I know I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 687 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...
358K 12.6K 26
The veins in his hands contracted as his fingers squeezed my throat, applying enough pressure, resulting in my pussy squeezing tighter than his hand...
15.1K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...
878 90 14
Angelo finds his dream guy but how hard is it going to be to be together. Excerpt: "Ouch." I focus beyond my sister at the really cute, strike that m...