Owning Her| NEW

Від Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... Більше

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.5K 33 26
Від Shawty_melodies

I texted them that I was at the party and it was dark out. The music was playing as usual and everyone was in different and same costumes. All I could think about was that yesterday, I was getting fucked in the same exact clothes.

I held Brooke's hand as we went in and maneuvered through the crowds of people. The first thing that we were getting was drinks. I wasn't planning on putting down my cup anywhere. I was heeding Elijah's warning that guys would probably be trying to take advantage of drugged girls tonight.

It's the fact that this such a common thing that even Elijah knows is crazy. It should be my sign to stay in, but a Halloween college party is different. I have never experienced one, but I just had to be careful.

We got our drinks and we stayed together. We talked to different people in different costumes, it was overall fun. We were talking to this guy who wasn't wearing a shirt, he was dressed like Indiana Jones.

He was a fine piece of meat, but he was interesting. He was flirty, but not in the rude pressure way. He was easy going and nice about it.

"Yeahh, I mean you always need something like that in life."

"I have to say I agree," Brooke nods.

I feel a hand to my ass and I know Brooke did as well. She snapped her head back at the same time I did. I slapped the motherfucker so hard, my drink spilled.

"Fuck, both of you slapped hard," Parker groans.

He backs up holding his face and I immediately scowled at him. He should have known not to do anything like that at a party.

"Are you fucking dumb?" Brooke yells.

"What the hell man?"

"We're at a party with a bunch of people how the hell are we supposed to know it's you?"

"I'm the only one to touch y'all asses," he said.

"No. There's plenty of freaks out tonight," I snapped.

I looked back to see Indiana Jones had left. I didn't even care if he did. I turned my attention back to Parker, while Brooke gave him another playful slap.

"Never do that again!"

"Yeahhh, I won't... shit fucking hurts."

"As it should."

"Anywaysss... what's going on?"

"Ayy, the fuck did you go?" Stephan asked.

Parker turned around looking at him and I properly took in their attire. They were wearing brown/beige overalls with red straps. Parker didn't wear a shirt, while Stephan wore a white tank top. They wore brown timberlands. What were they supposed to be?

"Hey Iris, Brooke."

"Heyy Stephan, what are y'all dressed up as?"

"Firefighters, just in case you need us to put out a fire," Parker answers, winking.

I rolled my eyes, because I know he practiced that line. I sometimes can't stand him, but that's just his personality. Brooke laughed, but I was not impressed.

"I'm not surprised, you said something like that."

"It's disgusting and you need to get us drinks since we just spilled ours."

"I'm not doing it," Stephan says.

"Fuck man, It's just two drinks?"

"Nope, I didn't do it."

"Ugh, be back then."

"Get me a beer while you're at it."

Parker takes our cups walking off and Stephan watches him, then looks at us. He comes and puts his arms around us. He's glad he didn't smell off ass yet, because I would have shoved him away.

"Where's the rest of the guys?"

"They should be coming in, but what's up with you two?"

"We were talking to some Indiana Jones guy," Brooke shrugged.

"He just left?"

"Yeahh, but who really cares like that."

Stephan shrugged as well, basically agreeing with us. We talked to him, while we waited for Parker to come back with our drink. I noticed Shawn coming towards us with Adam right behind him.

"Yo, ladiess."

Shawn puts out his hand and I dapped him up, he dapped Brooke up as well. I looked at Adam and we did the same. I took in his outfit and he was dressed like a firefighter as well. Shawn was as well, so I guess they had a common idea.

"Y'all are lame as fuck for being firefighters," Brooke spoke.

"Right."

"Listen we have to keep the heat down, niggas tryna get laid, bitches to fuck and shi," Jordan said.

"Uhuh."

I rolled my eyes, when Parker came back with our drinks. I took it from him and he didn't have the look that he had drugged it or anything. I doubt Parker would do anything like that to us, but I don't know about other girls.

I actually did a double take of all the boys. Would one of them drug us or even try something? We have been friends for months, but it doesn't mean they wouldn't try it or have done it before. I tried pushing the thought away as I didn't want to ruin my night.

It's the fact that the guys have to be sober, because of football. I tried not to drink too much to avoid doing something I would regret. Adam and I decided to go for a walk, leaving Brooke with Shawn, Jordan and Stephan.

Parker had went with some girl dressed up as a vampire and he was digging the whole thing. Probably going to get his dick sucked or something. We were walking down the road and saw a bench, so we sat down.

"I needed a bit of a breather," he sighs.

"It was stuffy in there."

"Yeahh... so what you been up to?"

"Nothing much, just all the school work I have to do."

I looked at him and he nodded his head slightly. I was sitting close to him, but there was a small distance.

"You?"

"I'm failing like one class, but other than that I'm good."

"You're failing a class? Isn't that a bad thing?"

"Yeahh, but I will eventually get back there. I just haven't been as focused."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, just can't really be bother right about now."

"Mhm makes sense, I can't be bothered to do some of mine either."

"It's normal, plus I have a game next two weeks so I'm just focused on that mostly."

"Ooh now that makes sense."

"The game is the game, so are you going to come to this one?"

"Mhm when is it?"

"On Tuesday," he answered.

I pressed my lips together and moved my head to the side, while I thought about it. He gave me that look that was like come on. It might as well, since I haven't been one since I joined.

"Fine, I will come."

"Alrighttt, you can be one of my supporters now," he grins.

"Yeah whatever."

I rolled my eyes at him and I looked at him. He looked me up and down. He reached his hand out and he cupped the side of my cheek.

"Fuck it, can I kiss you?"

I don't know what went through my brain, but I leaned in. There's always been a connection there between Adam and I, but it's always been downplayed. Flirting is always like joking.

His lips were soft and his tongue slid into my mouth. He moved me closer to him as he made the kiss more sensual. I completely let him, his hand moved from my face to my neck. I rested my hand on his bare chest.

Our lips were locked with each other and I leaned in more to the kiss. His hold on my neck was soft and it gave me lil butterflies. His other hand went down to my thighs and he slid his hand up. I pressed my thighs together to stop him.

I pulled away from the kiss and it dawned on me. Eli and Gray. I had Eli and Gray. I cheated on them. Holy fucking shit, I cheated on them. I looked at Adam and this odd feeling stirred in my stomach.

"Shit, If I made you uncomfortable I'm sorry, shit Iris l-."

"It's fine Adam."

"No, I-."

"It's fine, seriously it isn't that."

I didn't move from the close proximity, but his touch lingered on my body. I wanted to kiss him again, because it's been one of the things I've been wanting to do. I could do it and not tell them.

There's not any recordings and they won't find out. It's just Adam and me out here, they don't know about what I do. They only know what I tell them or show them. I'm not going to stay committed to them for the rest of my college experience.

I might as well just do it. It's not that serious. It is serious, but it's a contract that will end. It won't matter in the next few months and neither will they. I reached for him again and the kiss was even better than before.

There was an eagerness to this kiss. His hand went back on my thighs and I had to stop him again. He was not about to touch my pussy out in public like this.

"No sir, anyone can see us which is a no for me."

He looked around and the streets weren't that empty. It was one in the morning, so there were no kids out. There were still couples and groups walking around from the party I'm guessing.

"Do you want to leave?" He asked.

"I can't, not without Brooke, even though she might be with Shawn. Either way I don't wanna leave."

"Alright, we should make our way back and idle."

We get up from the bench and made our way back. He had his arms around me, but we didn't necessarily mention the kiss.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 20.3K 24
"I really am sorry." "I know. Now lift your skirt for me," he demands, standing behind my sprawled out figure on his desk, rolling up the sleeves of...
624K 18.1K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...
20.4K 513 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
2.9M 79.2K 48
When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated twenty-eight-year-old hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at...