WOSO ONESHOTS

By GO5555_9

WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open ✅ More

~SUBMIT REQUESTS HERE~
REQUESTS
Katie McCabe X Y/N ~Euro's Final~
Alanna Kennedy X Y/N ~The Call Up~
Sofie Lundgaard X Y/N ~The Merseyside Derby~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N ~I'm Sick To Death Of You~
Katrina Gorry X Y/N~How Would You Feel About...~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 2~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 3~
Ruesha Littlejohn X Y/N~Little Do You Know~
Leah Williamson X Y/N~Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 2~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 4~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~I'm So Sorry~
Lauren Hemp X Y/N~Why Am I Always The Bad Guy?~
Alessia Russo X Y/N~I Wasn't Good Enough~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~Don't Apologise, You've Earned This~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~I've Got You, My Girl~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 6~
Esme Morgan X Y/N~Made This For You~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~What Are You Doing Here?!~
Mapi León X Y/N~You Were Right To Do So~
Bethany England X Y/N~What If?~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~No More Leaving~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~Oh God, No~
~A/N~
Ellen White X Y/N~Passing Down The Number~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 6~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 7~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~Why Am I Agreeing To This?~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~The Comeback~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N ~Misunderstanding~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~I Don't Do Relationships~
Aitana Bonmatí X Y/N~One Too Many~
Leah Williamson X Y/N~ It's All Over~
Arsenal X Y/N ~ Forced Out~

Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 4~

2.2K 85 7
By GO5555_9

😈🤭😈

No-One's POV

Four months have now passed by. Things for Lucy, Keira and their daughter, Y/n have gone back to normal. Well, as normal as it can be for them.

Y/n had gone back to visiting Keira weekly, she's gone back to coming to training to watch her parents train, as well as most games that they play, mainly the home games.

She's coping slightly better with the separation of her mother's, but it does still sting a little when she thinks about it and thinks of all the memories that they had from the seven years and a bit they spent together.

The same remains for her "relationship" with her parents new partners, well, mainly the same, she's gotten a little better with Ona, the death stares and cold, blunt words have stopped when they'd speak, but it wasn't anything major, she still wasn't used to seeing her Mum's with new girlfriends.

She hasn't seen Keira's partner at all, Y/n has done her absolute best to avoid those interactions with Laura at all costs. Keira understood that though, how could she expect her daughter to get on with her girlfriend after what happened that evening.

Y/n's POV

One of my old school mates is flying to Barça today, well- she's actually just landed from her flight right now, I practically begged my Mum to get her to fly her over so we could catch up, Mum eventually caved in and agreed.

So now, i'm walking halfway to the airport which isn't far from my Mum's to meet her, we set a meeting point.

Just as I was walking down the street, she facetime's me, "Heya, Y/n"

"Heya, Mia" I said as I looked down at my phone, "I'm like 15 mins away from halfway, this place is mental"

"I know, gorgeous isn't it"

"Oh absolutely, Y/n, I can see why you decided on moving here"

I chuckled, "Well- it were my mum's decision on coming here" I said, "True, true"

We both carried on walking as we had a small conversation about random things, until Mia went silent.

"Mia? You still there?" I said down my phone, "Uh- Yeah, yeah, hang on- two secs, Y/n" she said, and so I waited, still walking down the street.

"Y/n, tell me something, is it me or isn't this, isn't this your Mum's new mrs?" Mia said, "Hm? What?" I said confused.

"She rotated her camera, zooming in slightly to what looked like a cafe and someone sat outside.

Ona.

"Uh, yeah- that's Ona, I think it is" I said, not 100% definite on what I was seeing.

"Yeah- no it is I think, Y/n, she has a Barcelona training shirt on, the ones your Mum's wear to training" Mia then said, still showing me, I looked closer, "Oh- shit yeah, it is" I said bluntly.

"Y-Y/n wtf" She then said, seeing what I was seeing.

Ona was sat opposite someone, it wasn't my Mum, and she leaned over the table, kissing them.

"Wh-what the fuck"

"Y/n- screen record this shit- NOW" Mia said, I quickly turned on screen recording as she continued showing me the two.

They kissed again. What the fuck- That isn't my Mum- is it? No- It can't be, she was still home when I left.

Y/n- I- what the fuck- That definitely isn't your Mum" Mia then said in shock. I shook my head, "No- it isn't I- she's home- she was home when I left" I said, taken back by what is actually happening right now.

"I've got an idea- i'll call you back" Mia said quickly before the FaceTime went dead.

"Wait- no" For fucks sake.

Hang on, let me text Mum,

"Mum, where are you?"

I waited a moment before getting a response, "Just getting in the bath, why? is everything okay?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck. No, no, no.

"Yeah, everything's fine- thought I seen you drive past me" I replied, thinking of something on the spot.

"Nope- in the bath. Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Yeah- Mum- fine, just someone with a similar car, i'm on my way to meet Mia" I replied.

"Okay, well, be safe, i'll see yous soon"

After my Mum's last text, a text from Mia came through.

A selfie with Ona, for fucks sake. Shit.

"I went up and said I was a fan and wanted a photo, to double check. I'm sorry, Y/n" Mia then texted.

I called her back, she instantly answered, "What the actual fuck do I do, Mia?" I asked panicked, "How far are you from the spot?" I asked, she replied, "Litro like two minutes, Y/n. I think I can see you down the street, have you got Blue shorts and blue shoes on, and a white top on?" Mia asked, describing exactly what I was wearing, "Uh- yeah, yeah- I can see you too"

"Right, i'll see you now" Mia said before hanging up again.

What the fuck am I meant to do, How the fuck could she- I- I how could she do that to my Mum? How do I tell my Mum she's being cheated on, do I tell my Mum she's being cheated on? What the fuck do I do? This is bad, bad, bad.

Eventually, I reached Mia, "Mi- what the fuck do I do?" I asked still very panicked and worried on what to do.

"Y/n- Y/n, you have to tell your Mum. You have to, there's no two ways about it- she has to know" Mia said sadly, I bit my lip, thinking of what to do right now.

I shook my head, "she'll never believe me" I said quietly, Mia looked at me, "
Y/n, we literally have all the proof, there is no denying it. it's here, we have it, she can't not believe you, you have to tell your Mum, Y/n" Mia said sternly.

"She- she knows me and Ona aren't exactly close, or even speaking to be honest. She's just going to think that i'm trying to get rid of her new-ish relationship, Mia. She'll never believe me" I said frustratedly.

"What about Keira?" Mia then suggested.

Keira's POV

"Heya, Kiddo, you okay?" I spoke as  Y/n just called me, "Um- Kei- can I come around?" Y/n said, rather frantically. "Yeah, of course you can- i'm not home yet, but i'm on my way back now. What's wrong? You seem worried and panicked, is everything okay?" I asked concerned.

"Ye-yeah, I just want to pop around, I need your help with something"

"Yeah, okay, well if i'm not back before you, let yourself in, you've got your key with you?"

"Ye-yeah, i've got it, i'll see you in a bit Kei"

"Okay, Love you"

"Love you too, Kei" Y/n said before hanging up.

Oh god, what now.

Y/n's POV

Myself and Mia ended up getting a taxi to Keira's as the walk would have taken a lot longer. And we did end up arriving before Keira got back, I let us in and immediately sat down on the sofa, burying my head in my hands.

"I- I don't know what to fucking do, Mia. I shouldn't be dragging Kei in this- No, let's go" I said standing up trying to go to the door, But Mia stood in my way.

"No-no, she's on her way back, and she obviously knows something's up, you have to tell her if you're not going to tell your Mum straight away" Mia said as she led me back to the sofa.

"I- I shouldn't be dragging her into this though- I shouldn't be dragging Kei into my Mum's, her ex, cheating relationship. It's not on Kei to sort this- I shouldn't have come here" I said standing up yet again, pacing around the apartment.

"Y/n. Chill out, just chill the fuck out. Kei will help you sort this, she's still your Mum as well. She still cares about you and your Mum, she always will, everyone who knows those two when they were together, knows that. Let Kei help you, we're here now, just sit down, calm yourself down and wait for Keira" Mia said, sitting next to me, pulling me in for a side hug.

"I- fuck, what if though, what if my Mum doesn't believe me" I said as I buried my head in my hands.

"Y/n. I've already told you, we have it all here on our phones. She can't not believe it, regardless of if she thinks you hate her girlfriend. It's here, and it happened, we both saw it. She has to know" Mia said, and just as she finished speaking, the front door opened, and Keira appeared, concerned plastered all over her face.

"I'll go sit in your room, talk to her" Mia whispered before standing up. "Hey, Mia" "Heya, Keira" Mia replied before going into my room.

Keira's POV

I sat down next to my daughter, pulling her in for a hug. "What's happened, kiddo? Talk to me" I said as I held her tightly.

She didn't responded, instead Y/n just sobbed into my chest. I held her in my arms even tighter. "Y/n, please talk to me, what's going on?" I asked, panicked but trying my hardest to not show it.

"I- I don't even know what to do, or where to start" Y/n mumbled as she cried.

"From the beginning, kiddo. It's okay, you can talk to me" I said softly, kissing the top of her head.

"I- I shouldn't be dragging you into this though Kei- it's not for you to deal with, not anymore. I'm sorry- I, I need to go, home, now" Y/n said, trying to wriggle out of my arms, which I was having none of.

"Don't even try it Y/n. Your problems are my problems, talk to me. What's going on, please talk to me" I said softly, gripping onto my daughter even tighter.

"I- I don't know what to say- Kei- I can't even say it" Y/n then said quietly. "It's alright, take your time, i'm here, i'm here, kiddo"

Instead of saying anything else, she pulled herself out of my arms and took her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it, I watched closely as she went onto her camera roll.

"Here" She said as she passed me the phone before she lent forward and buried her face in her hands.

I pressed play on this video, and watched, a screen recording of a facetime, between Y/n and Mia. From today. I watched and as it zoomed, it started to become clearer, it was Ona, kissing some girl, and again. My eyes widened in shock, because this other girl, it wasn't Lucy, Oh god no, no, no.

"Swipe" Y/n mumbled, I looked at her before swiping and it was a selfie on Mia with Ona, it was definitely Ona.

I sat there, staring at the screen infront of me, flicking back onto the screen recording. I watched it a few times, yeah there is no denying that it's Ona.

What the actual fuck.

I looked at my daughter, in absolute bits, and it broke my heart. "Come here" I said pulling her in, cuddling her tightly.

"I- I don't know how to tell Mum, Kei. How the fuck do I tell her. I don't think she's going to believe me, Kei. I- I don't know what to do" Y/n cried.

"Y/n, it's there, there's no denying it. Its all here. You've got to tell your Mum. I can help you with that if you need me to"

"I shouldn't be dragging you into this though, Kei" she mumbled into my chest.

"Y/n, I know about this. I can't sit here and not say anything. That's not fair on your Mum. She doesn't deserve this, she doesn't deserve this to be hidden from her. Mum has to know, Y/n, she has to be told. It won't be easy, these things never are, but your Mum does not deserve this, she's too good for her, truly. She deserves way better" I said sadly.

"I'm just scared, Kei, really scared"

"I know, kiddo, I know. It'll be alright, i'll come over and we'll talk to Mum, yeah" I said, planting kisses on her head, rubbing her back as I tried my best to calm my distraught daughter down.

Y/n nodded, "Not yet though, I need time Kei"

"Y/n"

"No- Kei. I just need a few hours, please, later on"

"She thinks you're coming back to hers though, she's expecting you back about now"

"I- Well if she rings or texts me, i'll tell her we've gone for food and a wander" Y/n mumbled.

"Y/n-"

"Please, please, Kei" Y/n begged.

"But-" I tried to plead, "No- Kei, please just a few hours, please. I need to chill out" Y/n said, pulling her head up to look at me.

The pain in her eyes, it pained me, no parent should ever have to see their child in this way. It's horrible.

I gave in, "Okay, fine. But if she calls me, asking where you are, i'm telling her you are here. I'm not lying to her about your whereabouts. That's the condition" I said softly but sternly also.

"Ye- fine, fine" Y/n agreed.

Lucy's POV

"Heya, you" I greeted Ona as she let herself into my apartment, "Hey, mi amor" She said softly, "Did you have a nice catch-up with your brother?" I asked as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Mhm, yeah, it was nice. He's doing good" Ona responded as we moved to the sofa, "Good", "You okay?" I nodded, "Yep, just got out the bath, waiting for Y/n to get back, she's meeting her friend who's just flown here for the day" I responded as we cuddled up on the sofa.

"Awh, okay" Ona responded softly, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. I planted a kiss on her forehead as we cuddled up comfortably.

"She should be back by now though" I mumbled, pulling my phone out of my pocket, ringing her, but she didn't answer. I rang again, no answer, until the third time, she answered.

"Y/n?"

"Hi, Mum" Y/n said quietly, I had confusion plastered on my face as Ona looked at me, also confused.

"Where are you, you should've been back by now? Are you okay? What's going on?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Mum, Mum, i'm fine. Me and Mia were hungry so we've gone for food then she wanted to have a little wander around the area before we come back, sorry, I forgot to text you" Y/n said, I sighed in relief.

"Right. Well- make sure to drop me a text here and there so I know yous are both safe" I said, more relaxed now I know she's okay.

"Yeah- Sorry, i've got to go- I'll see you later"

"Okay, bye sweetheart, I love you"

"Love you too, bye"

I tossed my phone to the side and settled back down with Ona as she flicked through the Tv, finding something for us to watch.

Y/n's POV

Soon as the call with my Mum ended, I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

"You okay?" Mia asked as we sat in my room, I nodded slightly. "She doesn't have a clue, she believed me. I think" I said, slightly unconvinced on whether my Mum believed what I told her.

"Right well, just try and chill for a bit, before you go over. Do you want to go on a walk or something?" Mia suggested, I nodded before getting off my bed and walking into the living room, "Kei- me and Mia are gonna go for a walk around the area" I said as I put my shoes on.

"Are- are you sure about that, Y/n. I- I don't like the idea of you wandering about" Keira said concerned.

"I'll be fine. I'm with Mia, we'll be back in a bit, she's only here for the day, didn't really plan on spending the day in me room" I replied, Keira nodded before myself and Mia headed out the front door of Keira's apartment.

Keira's POV

I let out a sigh as the door shut. This whole situation is bad, really bad. Lucy doesn't have a bad bone in her body, she definitely did not do anything to deserve this.

My heart hurts for her, and our daughter. It's not fair that our daughter had to be the one to find this out and is going to have to tell Lucy, however, I told Y/n that I would come over with her, it may help, it may not, only one way to find out I guess.

I'll always love Lucy, there's no two ways about that. She gave me the best seven years of my life, her and Y/n. She's the one who gave me the chance to be a mother, something I never thought that I would have the chance to do, just for that alone, I owe her everything. She blessed me with the best daughter that anyone could ever wish for.

But she has to know, she can't have this hidden from her, that is just not fair, at all.

Y/n's POV

Me and Mia have been wandering about Barcelona for at least two hours, I've shown her about all the places I know of locally and we've even explored some new places together.

It's been an alright-ish distraction from what's happened today. But it won't last when I have to go back later, I'm well aware of that.

'i'm sorry today hasn't been how we planned it to be" I said feeling guilty.

"Y/n, don't be daft, we'll sort something else out, i'll come back over again, or you can come back to England sometime. We'll sort it, yeah. You just need to chill out, as best as you can, in these circumstances. It'll be okay, it'll all work out eventually" Mia said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks Mi, and yeah definitely, we'll sort something" I said as we walked about, "I should probably ring Kei and see if she'll pick us up, drop you off at the airport first" I said, looking at the time on mg watch.

"Yeah, probs a good idea" Mia agreed, and so I quickly rang Keira, then sent her our location, and within ten minutes, she arrived and we set off to the airport to drop Mia off.

The drive was deadly silent, no-one wanted to speak, no-one wanted to be the first to speak. Which is obviously understandable after the day that's happened.

After 20 or so minutes, we arrived at the airport, and Mia jumped out the back, "Thank you, Keira for dropping me off, thanks Y/n, and please thank your Mum for flying me out here. I really appreciate it" Mia said, "You're welcome, anytime, Mia" Keira responded.

"Yeah, i'll let her know. Message us when you've landed n' been picked up from the airport" I said, Mia nodded, "Yeah, will do, bye"

"Bye, Mia" myself and Keira said in sync before the door closed and we watched on as she headed inside the airport.

"You ready?" Keira then spoke up softly, I shook my head, speaking truthfully, "Nope, don't think I ever will be, not for something like this, Kei"

"I know, I know. But it's got to be done, i'll be there, with yous. It'll be alright, kiddo" Keira said softly, rubbing my shoulder before pulling off and driving.

Next destination, to break horrid news to my Mum. Here we fucking go.

A/N- Go check out my other book, "Katie McCabe X Y/n ~No Escape From You~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 803 35
woso one shots! 🫶🏻 loads of Kyra ones 😘
238K 2.6K 48
ella is a singer who has recently gotten out of a toxic relationship what will happen when she meets the england captain this story contains smut
59.6K 823 24
Lucy Bronze and Keira Walsh Oneshots