WOSO ONESHOTS

By GO5555_9

WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open ✅ More

~SUBMIT REQUESTS HERE~
REQUESTS
Katie McCabe X Y/N ~Euro's Final~
Alanna Kennedy X Y/N ~The Call Up~
Sofie Lundgaard X Y/N ~The Merseyside Derby~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N ~I'm Sick To Death Of You~
Katrina Gorry X Y/N~How Would You Feel About...~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 2~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 3~
Ruesha Littlejohn X Y/N~Little Do You Know~
Leah Williamson X Y/N~Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 2~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 4~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~I'm So Sorry~
Lauren Hemp X Y/N~Why Am I Always The Bad Guy?~
Alessia Russo X Y/N~I Wasn't Good Enough~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~Don't Apologise, You've Earned This~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~I've Got You, My Girl~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 6~
Esme Morgan X Y/N~Made This For You~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~What Are You Doing Here?!~
Mapi León X Y/N~You Were Right To Do So~
Bethany England X Y/N~What If?~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~No More Leaving~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~Oh God, No~
~A/N~
Ellen White X Y/N~Passing Down The Number~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 6~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 7~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~Why Am I Agreeing To This?~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~The Comeback~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N ~Misunderstanding~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~I Don't Do Relationships~
Aitana Bonmatí X Y/N~One Too Many~

Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 3~

1.8K 88 1
By GO5555_9

Keira's POV

Finally back to training today, new year, new kit, new chances to keep on improving at Barça.

Only one issue.

Y/n, Y/n still hasn't spoken to me since I dropped her off back home the other day, three days ago to be exact. And I'm worried, of course I know she's home and safe with Lucy, but that is all I know of our daughter over the last three days.

I'll have to try and catch Lucy later after training and ask what's going on.

Lucy's POV

"You ready?" I asked as I poked my head into my daughters room, who was definitely not ready, she was led in bed under the covers. "Y/n, cmon" I added on.

"I'm not coming" Y/n mumbled to me.

"How come, I thought we spoke last night about you coming to watch training and you were up for it?" I asked, standing in her doorway.

"I don't feel well" Was the response I got, I walked over to her and knelt down, brushing some loose strands of hair out of her face. "Hm, how come, sweetheart?" I asked quietly.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders, "Think it's my period" Y/n then said quietly. "Awe, okay. Are you going to be okay here? On your own? I can call Jona and tell him I need to stay here with you instead" I suggested but Y/n shook her head, "Mum, i'm 17, i'll be fine" Y/n mumbled as she buried her head further into the pillow.

"Are you sure, do you need anything?" I asked, unconvinced. "I'll be fine, Mum. I just need to sleep it off, go to training" I sighed softly, "Okay. Well, ring me if you need anything, or Keira, you've spoken to her, yeah?" I asked, gently stroking her hair. "Mhm" Y/n responded, "When did you speak to her?" I asked, not knowing that she'd spoken to Keira since the other day.

"Last night" Y/n said quietly, "Go, Mum, or you'll end up being late" I sighed again, "Okay, well if you start to feel worse or need anything, ring one of us, yeah?" I said as I stood back up, "Mhm, yeah"

"Okay, I love you"

"Love you too, Mum" Y/n whispered back before I left her room quietly and grabbed my bag before heading out the door to make the short trip to training.

Y/n's POV

Soon as I heard the front door close, I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that I didn't have to go to watch them training today, because, 1, I can't be arsed, and 2, and most importantly, so I don't have to face Keira.

Because, no, I haven't spoken to her. I'm too scared to speak to her, my other Mother. I'm terrified that if I come face to face with her, I'll have a breakdown and end up saying everything that I heard at her apartment the other day.

I do feel horrific that i've been ignoring Keira, she's texted me numerous of times, she's called and left voicemails, but I haven't responded to a single one, and again, I feel absolutely awful for doing so, but and again, i'm terrified.

I know I promised Ingrid and Mapi that I would talk to my Mum's, but everytime that I think or consider doing it, I start to feel really sick and nervous about it and I keep on bottling it.

I know that I can't avoid Keira forever, that will never work, she's my Mum, I love her to death, but I think I still need more time to get my head around all of what happened that night.

Keira's POV

Finally, I arrive at the Barça training grounds, and I see Aitana arrive the same time as me, so I jump out of my car and make my way over to walk inside with her.

"Ello, ello" I greet her, she grins at me, "Hola, Kei-Kei" Tana says back as we walk in together, and soon enough we're greeted by the staff and then the rest of our teammates in the changing room.

Lucy's POV

"Bon dia, Lucy" one of the social media managers greeted me as I walked into the pitch. "Bon dia" I responded as I carried on making my way over to the rest of the girls walking along the grass.

"LUCYYY!" I heard shouted, I looked up to see Mapi waving, and the rest of the girls turned around to look at me, "Heya, Mapi" I said back, "No Y/n today?" She then asked, almost sadly.

I shook my head, "She's not feeling well" I responded sadly as I caught up to the rest of the girls and we all carried on walking over to the coaches setting up today's training drills.

"Awh, no. I've missed her" Aitana said sadly, "Yeah, she's the best Bronzey" Mariona then chimed in jokingly, "Ha- Hilarious" I said back bluntly before laughing.

The girls carried on walking and then suddenly, Ingrid appeard next to me, "Morning, Ingrid" "Morning, Lucy. Is Y/n okay?" She then asked, "Yeah, just a bit under the weather, period" I said.

"Awh. Apart from that, how's she doing?" "Yeah, she's okay, we've talked a lot over the past few days about everything, so yeah, a lot better. Thank you, and Mapi, for looking after her the other night" I said gratefully, "No problem at all, she's always welcome around"

"Thank you, Ingrid" I said with a small smile.

"Did, did she speak to Keira afterwards?" Ingrid then asked, "Mm, yeah, she said she spoke to her last night" I responded, Ingrid nodded.

Keira's POV

When Lucy arrived, Y/n wasn't with her, which saddened me a little, I was hoping she'd come to watch training like she would do often, but not today apparently.

I push my thoughts and worries about my daughter to the side for now, focusing on training, i'll make sure to speak to Lucy afterwards.

No-One's POV

Training for the Barça girls was going as normal as it usually did, starting on the pitch for some warm up stretching before they headed into the gym to work on themselves and their strengthening before they headed back onto the pitch to start their proper training.

And eventually, training for today slowly came to an end, the girls were worked out proper, ready for a shower, clean change of clothes and ready to go home and relax for the remainder of their day.

Lucy's POV

"Luce, have you got a min?" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around and stopped walking, Keira being the last of us to head back inside, "Yeah, sure what's up?" I asked as we stood at the doors that headed into the changing
rooms.

"Can, can we go somewhere a bit more private?" Keira then asked, I nodded, and then we headed back outside and onto the stands, no-one in sight.

We both sat down, the Barça weather slowly getting colder.

"What's up, Kei?" i asked, looking at her as we sat next to eachother, "Um, Y/n. Is she okay?" Kei asked, biting her lip.

"Uh- yeah? she's just got period cramps, that's why she didn't come today" I said, slightly confused on why she's asking how Y/n is when they spoke yesterday.

"Oh" Keira responded quietly.

"Why? You spoke to her yesterday?" I asked, still confused. Keira then looked at me confused. "No- no I didn't. I haven't spoken to her since I dropped her off at yours the other day. I've left texts and voicemails, i've had nothing back" Keira then said, I looked at her still really confused.

"She- she told me earlier that yous spoke last night" I responded, Kei only shook her head again. "No, that's why i'm talking to you now, Luce. I'm worried"

"The little shi-, i'm sorry, Kei. I- She- I, she told me that yous had spoken. i'll uh, I'll speak to her when I get home" I said sadly. Why has Y/n lied to me about talking to Kei? I thought to myself.

"Uh, okay, thanks Luce"

"It's alright. Are you okay?" I asked, looking at Keira as she fidgeted about with her hands in her lap. "Yeah- yeah, just worried about our daughter, Luce. Sh-she, I- I just don't know what to do. I don't know whether i've upset her, hurt her, annoyed her, or anything, It's just playing on my mind these last few days. I-i've got it all in my head that she doesn't want me around anymore" Keira said sadly, now staring to shake a little.

I looked at her in disbelief, "Kei- are you mad? Our daughter, OUR daughter, absolutely adores you, so, so much, more than you'll ever know. I promise, you haven't annoyed her, or anything. And as for not wanting to see you, that's a load of nonsense- she loves you to death Kei. She told me last night her biggest fear was to no longer have you in her life because we've split. I wouldn't ever stop you seeing her, Kei, ever. And I know for a fact that she would never want to not see you" I said, reaching out for her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks, Luce" Kei sniffles out, "Hey, hey, don't get upset, Kei, please, don't get upset" I said, standing up and kneeling down infront of her, pulling her in for a hug. "She loves you so much Kei. There's more to whatever is going on from the other day, there's got to be. We'll figure it out, I promise. There's no way she's just gonna go and cut you off out of the blue. Why don't you pop around now, after we've showered and changed, and see what's going on, sort this, as a family. I- I know just because we're not together anymore, doesn't change the family bond that we've had, and still got. I think she'd appreciate us being together, the three of us, outside of work, that might help" I said as I hugged her tightly.

Kei rested her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my neck, "Ye-yeah, that might be a good idea" she mumbled into my shoulder. "Good, good, right Cmon then, let's get ourselves sorted then get this sorted" I said as we separated. Keira stood up, "Thanks, Luce" she said as we walked back down to the changing rooms.

"It's okay" I said quietly before we walked into the changing room, "I'll drive us, and we can come get your car afterwards, that okay?" I said, Kei nodded in response.

Mapi's POV

"Mi amor" I said quietly to Ingrid as we walked out the front doors, "Sí?", "I- I don't think Y/n has told Lucy or Keira about the other day" I said as we walked to the car.

"What, what makes you think that?" Ingrid asked me, "I- I heard Keira talking to Tana earlier, and she said that she was going to talk to Lucy after training because she's worried about Y/n"

"Huh? Sh- I spoke to Lucy and she said that Y/n said that she had spoken to Keira, last night" Ingrid said confused.

"Oh- I- I think, I think Y/n might be lying to Lucy then, because she was very hesitant to want to tell them about what she heard at Keira's" I then said as we got into the car.

"Sí. Hang on then- Wait- Look, there's Lucy and Keira coming out the entrance, i'll go and quickly speak to them" Ingrid said, getting back out of the car and walking over to them.

Keira's POV

Myself and Lucy were the last to leave the training grounds being that we were last to clean ourselves and change, but before we could reach the car, Ingrid approached us, "Heya" Lucy greeted her.

"Hi- Um, Kei, have you actually spoken to Y/n?" Ingrid asked, I shook my head, Lucy looked at me before looking at Ingrid.

Lucy shrugged her shoulders, "She told me she spoke to Kei last night, but Kei said that she hasn't spoken to Y/n since she dropped her off at mine the other day" Lucy said, "Well, um- Look, i'm probably going to have Y/n hate me for this, but you both really need to know about something she told us the other night, and I don't think she's told you two about it" Ingrid then said.

I gave her a confused look before looking at Lucy stood next to me, who was just as confused.

Lucy's POV

To say I was angry, would be a massive understatement, I was absolutely seething.

I gripped the steering wheel tighter and tighter, as I made the drive back home, tears streaming down my face, with Keira sat in the passenger seat.

"Luce- I- I i'm so, so sorry. I had no, absolutely no idea, no fucking idea" Keira said very quietly, but her crying was also as clear as mine.

"I- I know Kei. I'm not mad at you" I said quietly, trying to hold my
chokes in.

"Luce- I" Keira stuttered. I just shook my head. "Don't kei- let's just get to our daughter first" I whispered, unable to speak properly from the sobs that were desperate to escape my throat.

I feel like I could scream. How the fuck- How the actual fuck could Laura say that about our daughter to Keira. I know Keira tried to defend her and our family, but i'm absolutely fuming.

Not long after, Kei fully broke down, letting her sobs out, which started me off. Despite it only being a 5-10 minute drive back to mine, I still had to pull over because I couldn't drive in this state.

I rested my head on the steering wheel, crying my eyes out.

"Lu-Luce. I'm so sorry, i'm so fucking sorry" Keira said as she also cried hard.

I shook my head, sniffling before lifting my head up, wiping my eyes with my hands, "It's not your fault Kei- I-, I wish she'd just told one of us. I- I knew there had to be something more to all of this" I said before I carried on crying, unable to stop.

"I- I- had absolutely no idea she'd came back over, I was just getting out of the shower before that argument, that must have been when she came back- I didn't hear anything, and obviously neither did Laura" Keira said quietly as she tried to also calm herself down from crying.

I let out a deep breath, wiping my eyes once again. I turned the car back on before slowly pulling off and continuing on the short drive back home.

Y/n's POV

I did end up falling back asleep not long after Mum left, and now i've been awake for about half hour, i'm still in bed and just watching tv as I cuddled with Narla.

Another five minutes pass by, and I heard the front door open, which alerted Narla, who quickly jumped off my bed and ran out my door that was slightly opened to go and greet my Mum.

I looked at the time on my phone, seeing that it was later than usual that she's got home, which isn't like her, but I didn't pay too much attention to it, that was until my Mum entered the room, eyes red as blood, crying.

"M-Mum?" I said concerned, sitting up. "Hey- hey sweetheart" she sniffled, walking over to me and sitting herself down next to me on my bed. "Wh-what's wrong? what's happened? Are you okay?" I asked panicked from my Mum's current state.

"Mhm- yeah, i'll be fine. Come here" She said opening her arms and pulling me in for a big, tight and warm hug. I buried my head into her chest, and I could feel her heart pounding, her heavy breathing and her occasional sniffles.

"I love you so much, Y/n, and so does Keira" My mum mumbled, "I love you and Kei too" I said back quietly.

"Can you, come with me a moment?" Mum then said as we separated from our hug. "Mhm, sure" I said as I took the blankets off me and got out of my bed, my Mum got up as well before leading the way out of my room and into the living room.

Once in the living room, instantly, I freeze, Keira was sat on the sofa, cuddling Narla who was bouncing on her lap.

"Kei?" I said quietly, she had also been crying, a lot.

"Hey, kiddo" She said quietly, putting Narla to the floor before standing up and walking to me, arms wide open.

I couldn't refuse it, I couldn't refuse a hug from Keira, well- it looked like she was the one who needed the hug.

I accepted the hug, opening my arms wide and buried my head into her chest, "I love you so much, Kiddo. So, so much. I'm so sorry" Keira mumbled, I lifted my head and looked at her confused. "Why are you apologising for? and why have you both been crying? what is going on? Mum? Kei?" I asked confused.

My Mum let out a heavy sigh, I looked at her, still in Keira's firm hands. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath before opening her eyes and looking at me.

"Ingrid- Ingrid told us about what you heard at Keira's apartment the other night" My mum said sadly. Oh shit, no, no, no.

Instantly, panic filled my body, I started shaking, I detached myself from Keira, taking a few steps back. "I- Look- No- shit- fuck- no, no- Kei- I- shit" I panicked, my body just shook more and more as panic started rapidly spreading throughout my entire body. My head was spinning with thoughts and emotions, going back to that night.

"Kiddo, come sit down, come on" Keira said, putting her arms out, I only stepped back more. "No- Kei- I- i'm sorry- i'm really sorry" I said, now in a crying state, same as my Mum's.

"No- no, you've got nothing to be sorry for, sweetheart. This isn't your fault, at all. Okay? Just come and sit down with us, okay, it's okay, it's alright" My mum then said, putting her arm around my and taking me to the sofa.

My Mum sat down next to me, and Keira sat on my other side, they both put their arms on my back trying to calm me down, but it wasn't working.

I buried my face in my hands as I carried on crying and shaking. My
breathing was getting worse and before long I'd gone into a full blown panic attack.

"Kiddo, you need to try and calm down. Okay, slow your breathing down, relax. It's okay, it's all gonna be alright" Keira whispered softly as she rubbed my back.

"Kei- I- i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry" I said inbetween choked sobs.

"Y/n, stop apologising. It is not your fault" Keira then said.

"Sweetheart, listen to Keira. Okay? It isn't your fault. Okay, and none of what was said that night, none of what she said is true, absolutely none of it. You are mine and Keira's daughter, we are both your mother's, on the same level. Im always going to be here, and so is Keira, regardless of what happened between us two, okay? Nothing or no-one is going to ever come inbetween the three of us, and Narla" My Mum said as she also rubbed my back.

"Exactly what Mum said, Y/n. I'm always going to be here for you, you're our daughter, being a parent doesn't end even if the relationship between the parents end okay? Regardless of me and Mum splitting, i'll always be here whenever you need me, Y/n. I love you so, so much, baby girl" Keira said, planting a kiss on the side of my head.

My breathing started to slow, slowly. I managed to stop myself from sobbing and violent shaking. I took my head out of my hands, looking at the ground, which was still very much blurry from the tears that have been streaming out of my eyes.

"I- i'm sorry I didn't tell yous" I said quietly, wiping my eyes.

"It's okay, it's okay. We know now though, and we're gonna sort this okay? No more secrets, we're going to be more open with eachother, yeah? That's the only way that this will work, agreed?" My Mum said, resting her hand on my shoulder, gently rubbing it.

"Agreed" I mumbled, leaning back and resting my head on Kei's shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright, Kiddo" Keira whispered softly, "I love you both"

"I love you too, sweetheart"

"I love you too, kiddo"

🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 137 27
Georgia Stanway and Ella Toone from being friends to lovers ~ ~ ~ ~ Fake story, none of this is real just a fan fiction ~ ~ ~ Hope you all enjoy♥︎♥︎
585K 13K 81
A collection of WOSO imagines that I originally posted on my Tumblr.
850K 14.7K 200
I'll write about any footballer (women of course). Feel free to give me suggestions or requests. I'll write soft fluff, smut, angst ANYTHING. Ill wri...
14.3K 141 21
Oneshots for WOSO x Reader Leave requests in the comments or google forms ❤️