WWE Imagines 5

By Rawismichele

C.F. R.O. B D.P. L.G. R.M. S.B. J.H. B.L. E.G. B.B. E R.R. J.U. M.Y. C.C. T.S. K.O. B.P. S.S. C A.S. L.M. R.R... More

This close
Chocolate
So I can kiss both of you anytime I want
The exception
Bubblegum kisses
Fibro aroma relief
April
Soft curls
Rumble celebration
Swings
Each other's first
Shower dance
Rock the boat
Humble but willing to fight
Slip
When you needed me
Bikini wax
I'm afraid of being him
Stomach trouble
Made with love
First concussion
The same but different
Backstage romance
Healed
Piรฑa colada
Stevie hug
Italian and Irish
Gears of war
Sushi date
Next chapter
Backstage baby
You bring me joy
Low sugar
Chicken nuggets
Ice packs and heating pads
Spiders
The misfits
Bee sting
Olympic gold
Mi รบnico
Rehab
Wind down
Physical therapy
Acoustic kisses
Glam metal
Cracked hands

Everything for you

1.2K 6 0
By Rawismichele

The creak of the front door makes you smile as you jog downstairs stopping when you see Rhea shivering and chattering as she closes the door before taking off her jacket and shoes. You immediately wrap your arms around her slowly warming her up from the inside out slowly lifting her in your arms making her look in surprise as you carry her upstairs turning on a warm shower making her smile as you pick out and place loose flannel pants and a shirt on the counter as she shampoos her hair, she comes out of the bedroom after drying off and getting dressed only to be lifted in your arms again back downstairs to the couch where you had lunch and soda on the coffee table eating while watching TV before she was snuggled on top of you under a big blanket realizing that everything you'd done was what she would do for you whenever you were having a bad day or under the weather with your depression and anxiety leaning her head up from her chest "Why you'd do all this baby?". She leans into your hand as you lightly caress her face seeing her melt under your touch "Because I wanna give the same love that you did for me when I was at my worst, so I will do everything for you that you did for me" she tears up as you grab her face and kiss her sweetly before she pulled away "I love you my baby girl" she falls asleep ten minutes later as you hold her in your arms on the couch taking a picture of her peacefully asleep falling asleep an hour later while watching tv with your hand intertwined with rhea's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 708 15
โ้กใ‚ˆ้กใ‚ˆ ใ“ใฎไธ–ใง๐Ÿ็•ช ๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฎใชใ„ ๆ„›ใ‚’ใใ‚Œใ‚‹ใฎใฏ ใ ใ‚Œ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ โž ~ ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘... ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
193K 6.4K 21
"Hunter x Hunter" ||various x reader|| ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๏ฟฝ...
7.3K 164 13
โ™ค.๏ฝก.:*โ™ค:**:. "๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ." .:**:.โ™ค*.:๏ฝก.โ™ค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
491 23 16
โ†ณ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’… ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’‹๐’๐’‰๐’”๐’‚๐’Š ๐’—๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’š๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...