Swings

You truly didn't know how the two of you ended up on the swings in a park late at night but the two of you were having fun being children for a while as you laughed while swinging back and forth. The two of you had gone out with your longtime and shared friend Kevin Owens who said that you needed to let loose plus he and Sami hadn't really been out by themselves in awhile but you didn't mind joining them at a bar enjoying a whiskey and soda while the boys drank beer more kevin than sami since he didn't really drink as did you but the two of you still enjoyed the small sips you took of your beverages as kevin fell asleep on the bar both of you laughing before waking him up and sending him home in a taxi making sure to call his wife and let her know leading to the two of you enjoying ice cream while walking around ending up in the park and to now as you both swing jumping off one right after the other laughing while asking you were both okay looking down at him until the spots were switched. Both of you stare as your faces get closer and closer until your lips are sealed together tangling your hand in his hair while the other lays on his arm while his arms are locked on either side of you staring at each other before bursting into laughter wrapping your arms around each other walking back to your home sharing another kiss before walking inside not before he stops you as you walk through the front door "Doing anything tomorrow?" the two of you agree to lunch the next day and dinner later on in the week at his place watching him walk down the street until you couldn't see him anymore smiling big as you change into pajamas and fall asleep after seeing a text from sami saying "I love you habib" and a text from kevin saying "Finally".