Everything for you

The creak of the front door makes you smile as you jog downstairs stopping when you see Rhea shivering and chattering as she closes the door before taking off her jacket and shoes. You immediately wrap your arms around her slowly warming her up from the inside out slowly lifting her in your arms making her look in surprise as you carry her upstairs turning on a warm shower making her smile as you pick out and place loose flannel pants and a shirt on the counter as she shampoos her hair, she comes out of the bedroom after drying off and getting dressed only to be lifted in your arms again back downstairs to the couch where you had lunch and soda on the coffee table eating while watching TV before she was snuggled on top of you under a big blanket realizing that everything you'd done was what she would do for you whenever you were having a bad day or under the weather with your depression and anxiety leaning her head up from her chest "Why you'd do all this baby?". She leans into your hand as you lightly caress her face seeing her melt under your touch "Because I wanna give the same love that you did for me when I was at my worst, so I will do everything for you that you did for me" she tears up as you grab her face and kiss her sweetly before she pulled away "I love you my baby girl" she falls asleep ten minutes later as you hold her in your arms on the couch taking a picture of her peacefully asleep falling asleep an hour later while watching tv with your hand intertwined with rhea's.