Rumble celebration

The rumble was great counting down waiting for Bayley every single time the clock counted down yelling in joy when bayley came out yelling which she smiles hearing. Every time bayley was near a rope you got nervous but she always pulls through with counters and freeing herself growing tense as the rest of the rumble goes by both slowly and in a second as more girls come out and the people in the ring get smaller and smaller until Liv was the last person to come out feeling your heart beat no stop until it was jade, bayley, and liv left jumping in joy when she wins waiting patiently until everything was done yelling in joy as you see each other holding her after she runs and jumps in your arms full of joy and jumbling of words before heading back to your shared hotel room deciding to surprise her after she gets out of the shower changing out of your jeans and shirt into a matching lace bra and underwear scrolling on your phone as you hear the shower turn looking up to see bayley standing there with a towel in her hair staring at you hungrily. A frantic kiss is quickly shared but before she can start eating you out after stripping you down you quickly get an upper hand after grabbing her wrists and switching positions straddling her caressing your hands along her face "It's your night baby you won the rumble, I'm proud of you" you slowly kiss down her body after sharing a tender kiss making her melt but the whispers against her skin make her turn to putty watching you slowly kiss along her inner thighs before her eyes closed shut your hair tangled between her hands holding her breath for the first bit until quiet moans slipped out letting out whimpers as you kissed on her neck helping her ride out the high of pleasure slowly rubbing and thrusting your fingers in and out of her leaving her a mess until she was shaking cleaning her up but before you could ask her if she wanted some water or food she pulls you into a kiss and soon she was returning the favor back to you falling asleep until she gently taps your hip after she cleaned you up having a small snack and water before both of you fell asleep after the hours long celebration of her win at the rumble and the beginning of her journey to Wrestlemania.