Humble but willing to fight

You roll your eyes hearing Rock ranting to poor Lilian as she interviewed him while you walk in your locker room changing and stretching for your match against Lita when you hear the Rock on the small tv pretty much calling you nothing but a freak. Anger boils through you bursting out of your locker room startling DX who watches as you walk down to the ring with no ounce of fear standing nose to nose with the taller man "You wanna call me a freak? A nobody? When you're out here shoving your ego down the fans throats!" the crowd cheers for you as you go in on rock like no one has ever done before ducking when he tries to hit you but you come back with a Stevie kick to his face leaving everyone backstage, King, and JR absolutely stunned "Oh my god, Y/N nailing Rock in the face with that kick" you immediately go on guard when the British Bulldog runs in the ring not knowing what he would do but your instincts prove right as he tried to throw you out of the ring only to earn some good punches and drop kick out of the ring catching your breath as Hunter walks down climbing in the ring "Triple H standing in the ring what the hell is he gonna do?" you immediately stop him from walking closer with your foot pressed against his chest making him stare in awe at you before grabbing the mic on the mat. "I know you keep to yourself but while a lot of others backstage and many fans have doubted you, I haven't" you raise a brow slowly letting your guard down as he walks closer to you feeling the air leave your body at how much closer he got "There's a fire in you, you're kind and humble but you are willing to fight no matter what and that's something that a lot of others in this business need so I have one thing to ask you" he holds his hand out to you as your mind goes into chaos before you grab his hand feeling your heart spin as he intertwined his fingers with yours "Join DX, cause not only will it help you but you'll have people you can trust without a second thought at all you know that you're not alone" you nod before slowly taking the mic "I'll join you" everyone cheers and many people backstage are shocked as you walk with him hand in hand backstage being welcomed into the faction with open arms slowly falling for the man who changed the course of your life from that night on.