Gears of war

You were walking backstage after your tag team match with Rhea and Liv against Becky, Charlotte, and Bayley along with changing out of your ring gear when you saw Finn playing Gears of war. He smiles when you walk in with a soda and nature valley bar playing some on your own before the two of you were playing together remembering days when you and your uncle, nephew, and brother would play so many different games from Gears of war and Halo to the Fable series and so many other games smiling at the memories as you both take a break to watch Dom and Rey's match against Kofi and Xavier sharing a hug with the father and son duo since they had taken you under their wings when you arrived to WWE from NXT four months back and becoming a huge favorite amongst fans who both had and hadn't seen you in nxt instantly becoming friends with many people on the roster including finn who became your best friend out of everyone matching each other well with your similarities and differences. Soon you had fallen for the Irish man and the slight teasing from Bianca as you try to think of a way to reveal your feelings to him as the last month has passed by not knowing his real feelings for you or that he had been taking to rey for advice but all of it goes out the window as the two of you play gears grabbing your wrist as you head to the door since Raw would be finished in an hour to pack so you can head back to your hotel room but seeing the look on finn's face made your heart flutter and stop at once "What's wrong?" he closes the gap without a word as you return the sweet kiss both of you pulling away laughing in quiet disbelief before sharing a hug meeting up at a small deli and eating in your room going on a lunch date the next day which was wonderful leading to a romance to bloom fast and now six months later the two of you were still over the moon and truly lucky to have each other.