Chicken nuggets

Kevin heard your groan of frustration and exhaustion from the never ending and shitty day you were having. You had called kevin while he was in the airport after landing, he talked to you until he was at the store and at home putting things up before letting the dogs outside and going to sleep on the couch when you texted him saying "I miss you, god I wish you were home" he immediately jumped into action making dinner but not before sending a picture of the chicken nuggets he was making for you to Sami while laughing as you got off work and went to the store before going home only to hear music playing and see kev making plates with food smiling before he pulls you into his arms "Hi beautiful, I know your day hasn't been the best but I'm home and will be for the next few weeks" you melt as the two of you sat on the couch and watching TV while eating when he notices your body tensed up even though you were smiling while eating the chicken nuggets which makes his heart swell by how big hearted and truly childlike you were as he waited until you were done eating to start rubbing your shoulders. A few minutes later you were putty laying in his arms as the stress of the day and the overstimulation finally oozed out, the only thing that could be heard was his heartbeat that slowly lulled you to sleep and the small whispers he said to you after realizing you were asleep "I love you sweetheart", you woke up later to find kevin working out in the basement while you did the rest of the leftover laundry noticing that all the dishes were done unlike earlier which made your heart swell knowing that kevin did them while you were asleep noticing more food in the oven squealing when you see more chicken nuggets and a fort in the bedroom, kissing him with tender care before having a sweet and cute movie night together.