Low sugar

You felt very dizzy as you sat in the hall watching Becky's match after changing into your ring gear and getting makeup done before stretching until now. The first person to notice your state was Jey who noticed you pale, slightly shaking, and having cold sweats who immediately crouched in front of you lightly tapping your hand "Hey look at me, is your sugar low?" you had type 1 diabetes for years and never really had any severe problems until now as jey lays you on the couch in your locker room coming back with orange juice which helped when you were light headed, but this time the juice didn't help as becky walked backstage after her grueling match with Rhea and her being sick with a fever and strep throat definitely wasn't helping the exhaustion she was having as she sees a medic walk in your locker room before standing in the door only to see you wrapped in a blanket as your sugar and vitals are taken. "Love your sugar is low" she holds your hand as the medic gives you an injection of your insulin after becky retrieved it from your purse in the chair, after a few minutes you were drinking on orange juice while watching the girl's match against Damage Control and jey's match with Jimmy feeling over the moon for their wins before your match with Charlotte who was concerned when she found out about your attack earlier asking you if you were okay when the two of you locked up, becky pulled you into a hug and soft kiss after you won and walked backstage getting your sugar checked again which was back to it's normal range after the long press conference, th two of you eat dinner with everyone before falling asleep after taking a shower in the hotel room smiling as you doze off when becky wraps her arms around you.