Abandoned Wife

Por Angelinacutegirl

"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his ar... Más

0. Abandoned Wife
01. Little Angel
02. Invitation
03. Miss. Perfectionist
04. I'm Divya Rathore
05. Drowned Thinking
06. Something about her
08. Taking Baby steps
07. First Kiss
09. NGO Invitation
10. Bitter Truth
11. Distributing Gifts
13. Cold and Pool
14. Stuck in Lift
12. Amma and Guilt
15. Triggered Past
16. Panic Attack
17. Nightmare
18. I love you
19. Together
20. Agarwal Sadan
21. Riya.. Riya..
22. News Flash
23. Welcome Partner!
24. Bothered
25. Surprise went wrong
26. Papa...I mean Mr. Kundra
27. How dare you?
28. Permission
29. Welcome to Home
30. Sleep there
31. Old Wounds
32. Samar
33. Deja Vu
34. Complicatedly tied up!
35. I'll kill you
36. I hate you
A/N
37. Kitty Party
38. Mock
39. Insult
40. Hearty talk!!
41. Dream like Date
42. Complaint Paper
43. Jail
Vote out Q/A
45. Collecting Proofs
46. Riya and Dead end
47. My sister died
48. Emotional Breakdown
49. Truth of Past
50. Deadly Race Track
51. Chase of time
52. Planning
53. Mysterious lady
54.Tough Choices
55. Mother India's Deception
56. Cops held Zen
57. Last breath
58. Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N

44. Blames and Games

371 19 5
Por Angelinacutegirl

"You dare say about me I'll let you go but point a finger against my love and I'll tore you off"

Media and paparazzi had surrounded the Police station, Kundra and Rathod Mansion. They were dying to cover a big news which can get their channels trp to a great extent. The news of Krish being arrested for a molestation case that was even charged by Riya Kundra was the great headlines by now. Every news channel was on air as the top most leading business owner was framed in it. The Kundra and Rathod's share a relationship equation right now and that makes it more highlighted.

Kabir was watching some news on TV when his eyes caught this breaking news and he called down everyone. He didn't know how this could be possible because if Riya was molested or something they would have known. Riya was not found at home and that made everyone tense. Karan wondered when this happened because the last time he saw Riya it didn't seem anything like that. They tried to call out Riya but couldn't reach her and then they saw her getting home on TV. 

They all attentively stood at the living room waiting for her to show up. They had lots of questions running in their head. 

Riya entering the mansion found curious eyes looking at her captivated . She felt a shiver run down her spine, masking her nervousness well she tried to walk past them. But Karan's one dominating voice and she froze at her place feeling her body sweat already.

"Where were you? And what's all this? What are the paparazzi saying?", Karan questioned.

First, Riya thought her lie was caught but listening to him she found a bit of hope in his voice for her. Her scared face suddenly changed into a feeble, pity girl. Tears came automatically in her eye bag as if they were all set to flow through the dam.

She turned to face him slowly in a sympathetic way and it made Karan soft. His eyebrows quizzically furrowed while Kabir sternly studied her body language.

"What should I say to you and how? I know you won't be trusting me… and hence I'll fight my battle only. You don't need to ponder yourself", she said and sniffs.

Karan's heart started believing her for a moment as she started leaving with tears flowing through her eyes.

"Riya.. I'm asking what happened? You were fine till a few hours before then what's this news about..", he asked softly.

Riya felt a bit more confident, sensing he was being fooled by her.

"You saw Divya leaving from here…. isn't it?", she questioned wisely playing her cards and he nodded.

"She came here to threaten me and ask me to take my case off her fiance. She said her fiance was drunk and in alcohol's influence he mistakenly misbehaved with me", she blurted a clear cut lie on their face.

"What??..", he yelled and gasped. "When?? I mean how?", he rectified his question.

She then explained how last night she went to meet with her friends in a club and Krish was there as well. He was drunk and wasted and when she was leaving from there he caught her. He was saying something gibberish to her and then when she tried to walk past he tried to force on her. 

These words made everyone's head blow up and everyone was having a hard time believing it 100%. She could see the doubt in their eyes and started her melodrama by crying and sniffing and telling everyone that she knew they were not going to believe her and that's why she didn't share it with anyone.

Karan, hearing that, felt sorry and went to her side. He hugged her and said if she is telling the truth which is hard to believe he would make sure Krish lies behind the bar. But if he is not proved guilty and it's again some kind of trick of hers, he would make sure to ruin her.

Riya felt scared and tried to maintain her body posture. She cried hard getting in his arms and before he could say further she acted to be faint. Karan taking her in arms made her lay down on bed and while doing so her shawl fell off from her body. His eyes saw the red printed marks on her arms and neck which made his eyes pop out. His heart was still in denial but seeing those marks now it was hard for him to choose between wrong and right.

Being a cunning woman she made those marks imprinted on her body through her friend's help as Dia left. She knew if she got caught she would be going through hell and for that reason she quickly went to her friend and taking her help made these marks on her body.

Coincidentally today Riya had a full sleeve turtle neck top and jeans on her body when Dia came and left and then Karan saw her. But while leaving from her friend's house she changed into a sleeveless top and took a shawl over it. Karan hardly glanced at her so it was her second strong point to make him astray and fool him easily.

Kabir seeing those marks was shocked and wanted to believe her. But knowing how low she can stoop he denied her trust and called Dia but she didn't answer. Karan and his mother Shalini were in a dilemma discussing how Riya is but then why would any girl bring this shit on her.

According to them, "She can be a bitch, home wrecker, cruel, evil, anything but not this."

They weren't ready to believe she was playing a game with such a sensitive topic. But only if they knew what past records she holds they would have thrown her out themself only. 

Karan taking a break left from there and  calling his men he asked to get this news cross check. And after doing so he got to know Riya and Krish actually went to a club last night and even today in the afternoon they met in a hotel. They had a small conversation and there Riya's face was not seen in camera but Krish's. And after seeing that it seemed like Krish was threatening her or something and was angry.

Well, Riya is really a good gamer and an old one as well.

She knows very well how to win cards playing with what. 

………

On the other hand, Dia after having a 15 mins conversation with Krish was sitting outside in the waiting room. Her lawyer was struggling hard for bail as Riya issued a strong case with evidence submitted by now. While Dia was under pressure of tension and throwed that pressure on her lawyer to get Krish out of that bar. She requested, begged and pleaded with the cops and judge to get him out on bail. She even promised the authorities that if in 24 hours she won't be able to prove him innocent she would herself drop him here. The higher authorities gave a thought to her words and after many more requests they finally let him have bail but for only 24 hours and she agreed.

The moment they stepped out of the police station the media surrounded them like swarming bees. They kept on trying to stop their way to the car and kept on throwing a great number of questions. Dia controlling her anger kept on walking holding Krish's hand tightly in hers with her bodyguards guarding them. But then someone accused him and followed by that person, other's started as well. This triggered Dia and she lost her shit. 

She stopped at her place leaving Krish's hand and turned to face the crowd of paparazzi. Her face was fully forecasting how frustrated she was internally and like a volcano can be bursted any now and then. Her fiery stares with redness in them like a lava made the media go numb and silent. They could sense the upcoming storm to arrive with the silence of hers. Krish and Derek felt scared of her as well. They thought to stop her from doing something but no one got the guts to do so and stood beside her in silence.

"Who was the one to throw the mud on my fiance?", she asked out loud in an authoritative tone.

The girl shuddered as she sensed the murdering vibes from her voice but with a scared heart she still drew her hand up.

"Do you even know him? Have you seen anything about him like this before or heard? Like you know rumours or something..", she asked sternly and she nodded negatively.

"But ma'am… it can be possible that he is a powerful businessman hence no one had the courage to do so before. But this time a woman like Riya Kundra, wife of Karan Kundra whose empire is now in your hands, came out showing courage and filed a case against him", someone from the crowd spoke.

Dia poked her tongue into her inner cheeks and then bit on her lips while he was speaking. She then crossed her arms over her chest and looked dangerously at him.

"Did you even hear yourself? I'm just asking because I guess you yourself made my unsaid point clear", she blurted and everyone went confused.

"Okay ..let me elaborate that to you. You said I conquered the Kundra empire, right?", she asked and he nodded. "So that means it can be a dirty game of Mrs. Kundra just to take revenge from me. Who knows it can be?", she pointed out and many of them nodded in affirmation.

"But ma'am why would she do so? I mean why would she play such a dirty victim card?", the other one questioned.

"Because that's the most easy and offensive allegation to charge on someone and frame that person. A woman who is more like an enemy to you now after snatching her everything and bringing her on roads. Can lose her shit and to take revenge she can surely defame the opposite side with such a victim card easily and guess what people will believe it", she said.

"But what about the proofs she submitted?", someone asked.

"It can be planned nicely and used against you as a proof. You just need a smart brain which she surely has", she replied.

"Ma'am we have also heard that you and Mr. Kundra are kind of having an affair. So can it be possible that she did this out of vengeance just to teach you a lesson or something", a reporter asked.

"Firstly, I don't need a man who cheated on his wife with her sister and is now happily married to her. Secondly, my man, my Krish is above everyone who gets served as an option to me", she replied smartly.

The crowd went wild hearing the statement of Dia. And few of them agreed after doing a quick research of history. Many of them started believing her and even had faith Krish was innocent while few still were in Riya's favour.

"The woman who can ruin her own sister's life by sleeping with her married husband and by conceiving a child very smartly throws her sister out letting her to die, snatching everything from her. Can do anything in this world and you won't know the same like her own sister couldn't guess out?", she said with pain flashing in her eyes.

"Lastly, I would like to say… that Mrs. Kundra has only 22 hours left now. And till by that time if she doesn't take her fake case against him out. I swear she'll regret it as I myself will get the proof and charge a case against her", she said in a challenging tone and left with Krish.

………….

News Flash

'So, guys that was Miss. Divya who very confidently holding her fiance Mr. Krish Rathod's hand left from here. She even have a ultimatum threat as a challenge to Mrs. Kundra with great assurance that she is guilty and not her fiance Krish. And that she will bring it out.

Let's see what happens and stay tuned with us!!', one of them said in their camera.

'Is Mrs. Riya Kundra really a cunning woman who is expert at being a homewrecker. Did she really break her sister's wedding and took her place? And if she really did, is her next target Divya and Krish?', another news story ran.

'What's the actual truth? Who is framing whom and why? 

Is Divya ma'am really, right? 

Is her trust and faith in her fiance really worth it? 

Or like any other ordinary woman her heart will be shattered into pieces after the truth coming out?', another headline appeared.

'Well, friends, we have heard the statement of Miss. Divya and also heard the statement of Mrs. Riya's lawyer. This case is going to be very interesting and many unread pages are going to unfold. 

So, to be a part of this stay tuned and let's see how and what this web of planning and plotting takes place in upcoming 22 hour's!!", another headline updates.

…………..

As this news came on air Riya gritted her teeths in anger. While Karan rubbed his temple in worry as the past and present dirt both were gonna be thrown on their name. But what concerned him more was the protectiveness, love, care, respect, concern for Krish in Dia's eyes. 

Krish seemed her weakest point when he was being thrown into a fit of allegations and his eyes held pain which reflected in her eyes as well. But then at the same time he seemed her strength as holding his hand she could keep her sanity to herself. She roared to the world making them go silent and absorbed all his pain in her. 

Hence, she can break any finger or hand against Krish to protect him from any agony. And will fight through the world the same way he does.

Does that mean Krish is able to make a place in her heart? 

Does the love for him hold a place above Karan aka her first love?

This threatened his heart and it shuddered with its mere thought. The hope, the light, the scope he was seeing for a second chance in their relationship was dying slowly. The light was running away and fading slowly.

Did Dia and Karan chapter have shattered for, forever'? 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.7M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
20.5K 705 20
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁✍︎︎ He could get anything he wanted except her. She had everything she needed except for him. He hated her because she hated him. She hated...
31.5K 1.7K 58
"As I passionately kiss your lips and breathe all of you in, release your pain to me; let me inhale it and let my soothing touch heal your broken sou...