ALWAYS YOU

By lieveliveslife

"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of... More

PROLOUGE
COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
1]"DREAMS & NIGHTMARES"
2]"LOVE & HEART BREAK"
3]"HATE & REALISATION"
4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"
5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"
7]"HER REVENGE & HIS ABIDANCE
8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"
9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "
10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"
11] "HUGS & BANTERS"
12] "PDA & DRAMA"
13]"KISSES & TICKLES"
14]" HIS TEASING &HER REQUEST "
15]"FEAR & FIGHT "
"PICTURISATION"
17] "STARS & ACTRESS"
18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "
19] "RECEPTION & CLARIFICATION"
20]"KISS & SUSPICION "
21] "FACADE & HOPE"
22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"
TEASER
"Trailer "
23 ]"HER LOVE & HIS DESIRES"
24] "WAR & ORGASM "
Alternate picturisation
25]"MANCHILD & GENTLEWOMAN "
26 ]"GREEDY &MISERY "
⚠️27]"KINKS &FANTASIES "
⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"
⚠️29]"WEEK & WEAK"
⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"
"NEW CHARACTERS "
31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "
32] "WARNING & CULPRIT"
VEER
33] "APOLOGY & WILL "
Teaser
34]"SILLY & PSYCHOTIC"
Important
⚠️35]"EGO & GO "
Spoiler
36 ]"RIVAL & FRIEND "
37]"DEFEND & BLURT"
38 ] "MOM & DAD"
39] "SUFFERING & TRAUMA "
40 ] "PERVERT & PRIORITY "
⚠️41 ] "WET & DRY "

16]"COAXING &COOKING"

1.4K 126 23
By lieveliveslife

Abhimaan's pov:

I was angry ....I mean ....my whole life revolves around her ....never in my entire life did I even notice someone else other than my Amara ....

How can she accuse me of stalking some celebrity .....I know ...it seems a bit exaggarated ....but I felt a bit impulsive ....but I guess I shouldnt...

Though I am feeling a bit cooled down as of now ....I still want to see how would Amara react to me being upset ....what will she do ....would she care ...or she would simply ignore it ....

Though we have grown together ....Amara had never been the one to apologize ....she would always ignore me....when I became upset with her ...and the nxt day ...I would be the one to go and talk normally to her ...and she would talk normally too....as if nothing happened ...

When I asked her about it in a casual manner...she stated that she knows I can't stay angry at her for long ...so she simply waited for me to come to her ...

Though it was not some bad thing to do ....it can be seen as cute....in a way ...that she waited for me.....but still I being the attention seeker used to get disappointed that she didn't do anything to get me talk to her ....

Though I'm thinking like this now....at night....I would definitely talk to her and cuddle her....becoz ..I cant pretend fo so long and by that time I can see how she reacts to this ....

So as I entered into our room...after taking a call ...though I saw her trying to approach me....I ignored her and went to the couch and opened the laptop to do some work ....through my peripheral vision I saw she stood there frozen ...

I feigned ignorance as I continued working on my laptop...and she came towards the couch and stood silently looking at me ....I can see her feet ...but I ignored her and continued working....

She then sat beside me and held my hand and laid her head on my shoulder....I just let her do so ....becuz ....I can never push her away....never ..I have always dreamt of her being effectionate to me ....and this is happening in reality ....how can I not want it ?

So I let her lean her head against my shoulder and hug me from side ...and she leaned and whispered into my ear ...."Sorry naa Mann ....I was stupid ..."

She then kissed my ear ....making me suck a breath ...I so wanted to hug her....but it's quite unexpected that she is coaxing me....this is out of character for her....until now ...I was 80% sure that she would just ignore me like she used to ...but now ...she is coaxing me...

So ...I composed myself ...so that I can see how far she can go to make me normal.....I just ignored ..."sorry Mann...sorryyyy"she repeated again. ...

As I continued to ignore her and type on the laptop ...she pouted sadly and leaned her head back down on my shoulder still side hugging me .....

Its almost 6 now ...and neither of us moved from our position ..I simply ignored her ...while she ...she continued to hug me laying her head on my shoulder and kept apologize ....once in a while ...and pouting sadly at the lack of acknowledgement from my side ....

She slowly sighed and got up and walked out of the room....making me feel bad for going over board ....I mean....I felt good that she kept kissing me on my cheek and ear whenever she said sorry ...I was so indulged into her kisses that I wanted more and afraid that she won't continue it once I accepted her apology ...

As she left the room ...my heart became heavy....was I being a jerk .....?I guess so ...well happy realisation to me ....I waited till she comes back so that I can explain it to her that I wasn't angry actually and apologize to her for my dick move .....

I began pacing in the room....and after an hour ....I was worried as there is still no trace of her in the room ...so I decided to check where she is ...so I went to open the door ...but it was locked from outside ....

Why the hell did she lock the door ....I tried turning the knob few times and sat dejectedly on the bed looking towards the door ...waiting for it to open ....

I practised my speech of explanation so that I can perform well making her less angry than she would actually be .....never am I gonna do this again ....what if she became so upset that she no longer wants to be in this relationship....?

Fuck....my thoughts are all over the place .....and after half an hour more ...there is a sound ..and the door opened making me alert and revise my apology speech one last time ....I got up from the bed anxiously

But I frowned as I saw her entering with Suneetha Maa....our head staff ...along with some food and some plates placed on a carrier ...

As they moved the food towards the couch ....Amara thanked Suneetha maa and told her she will take of it from here....and Suneetha maa just smiled giving her shoulder a squeeze and as she was about to leave ...Suneetha maa gave me a warm smile ...making my frown even deep ....

I decided to apologize however ...so I went behind Amara who was arranging plates on the table infront of our couch with her back towards me.....

As I approached her .....she turned back and was a Lil bit startled but she composed herself immediately making me scold myself internally....but as I was about to say something ...she kept her palm on my lips ....making me stop ...

"Shh...stop....I know u r angry ...but pls babyyy ....let me make it up to u plsss"she said cutely and her calling me baby made my heart flutter ......

My Amara called me baby ....my lips subconsciously stretched into a small smile ....she then removed her palm from my lips ....she held my hand and made me sit on the couch and sat beside me ....she then opened the dishes making my eyes widen ....

It is chicken Biryani ....my favourite ....I looked at her ....she is biting her lips....and she suddenly revealed "I ...I cooked it for u....as any apology ...I know u love Biryani ....but eat it rarely ....because ...they cook this very rarely at home as Ayaan hates it and all others in the family are not that attached ......so....I cooked it for u myself ..."

As she saw me being unresponsive "pls....dont say no ....it's my first time cooking biryani .....taste it "she said as she closed her eyes and crossed her fingers while my eyes were filled with water reminiscing the times that I used to eat Biryani every Sunday ....

I love it very much .....but I couldn't eat it more frequently becuz....I didn't have time to go to restaurants....and though I did go to restaurants sometimes ...I have always preferred It home cooked....the restaurants ones felt like some masala rice .....

So I stopped eating it too ....I get to eat it only when it is cooked at the Mansion ....which is like 4 times a year ...and those times too I cant guarantee on eating it as I might not be at home...or might me late from work ....

But seeing my Amara especially making it for me.....I realised that she did notice me afterall ...she paid attention to my likes....it means much more to me....my eyes couldn't hold back tears anymore and they spilled out...and fell on her palm. ..that is rested on my thigh ....

She immediately opened her eyes and held my cheek worriedly "what happened baby ....why are u crying Mann....don't u like Biryani anymore....I am so sorry ....wait I will bring something else ..."she rushed and was about to remove her palm from my cheek ...

But I held her palm ...removed it from my cheek and pulled it towards me....embracing her into a tight hug .....as I rubbed my eyes to remove all these tears of happiness ....she hugged me back with the same intensity

"Thank u jaan ...Thank u....and I am sorry ....I shouldn't have shown tantrums to u....I wont do that again "I apologized and thanked her at the same time ....

She withdrew from the hug making me frown ....she then held my face again and looked into my eyes stating "U have all the rights to throw tantrums on me ....u can do this again and again and I will coax u again and again ....u dont need to thank me for doing anything for u ...becuz u do much more for me than what I do for u ....just accept my efforts ...that's more than enough ...if u want to thank me....then just kiss me .."

This made me laugh as I held her face and looked at her asking for permission "I need to add....dont ask me permission for kissing me ..just do it whenever u want to ..."she said .......This made my heart skip ..

I smiled widely at her demand as u began kissing her all over her face again and again . ..making her giggle

She then stopped me placing her hand on my chest suddenly after I didn't count how many times of kisisng her all over her face making me frown. ..

She then said "Biryani will get cold ...eat first Mann....u can kiss me all night long .. "

"What about day ...I can't kiss u in day ?"I asked curiously ....she laughed at it and pinched my cheeks " U can kiss me anytime hubby....now let's eat ...m hungry ?"

I smiled and breathed a sigh of relief as I looked at biryani ...she was about to serve me....but I held her palm stopping her ...she cooked for me ..so let me serve her ....

I began serving both of us ....and we both satrted eating ....or I can say I started eating alone ...as she was just staring at me....having the plate in her hand ...

As ate it ....I was mesmerised by it's taste.....it was the best Biryani I have ever eaten ....I dont know if it's becoz I almost forgot about the way home cooked Biryani tasted ....this tasted home ....making me close my eyes and moan at its deliciousness....

As I opened my eyes ...I saw her looking at me with a wide smile ...."The best my love it's the best "I appreciated

She smiled proudly and stated "In that case I will cook it often...on every Sunday for u ...and the other times when u are upset with me ."

"Oh no ....then I will become selfish and act upset when I'm not ...just for this "...I said ....and it's true ..."U can....I loved cooking for my hubby "she stated assuring me that I can be selfish for her attention.....

We both began eating together cozily ....just the two of us

God...pls don't crush Amara's happiness ..and for the first time ...I'm happy too ...pls let me be happy now. ..pls.....

**************************************

This is the chapter....

Nxt chapter ...Ayaan will return ...

Will he bring any problems ?

Biryani?

Anyone who hates Biryani or have never eaten it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
4.3M 206K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
278K 16.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
18.9K 1.2K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...