Heart Broken (ShadAmy)

By EmeraldTK

Almost everything that falls in love with me ends up broken. Why must I ruin everything? Does this mean tha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Interview
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two

Chapter Nineteen

677 36 20
By EmeraldTK

Hey guys EmeraldTK here and the next chapter is the interview so I will go over the rules next time but don't worry it will be fun, many people actually enjoy reading this and having their questions answered so yeah lol. There is also a picture at the side. Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV At The Costume Party-

I walked in with my boys, we were all walking together looking great in our assassin's uniform, some of us were even different assassin's, but it didn't matter because each assassin was great. They all fulfilled their job and most importantly...looked like a super bad butt in their hoodies. And so did the rest of the bros, as we marched together stealing glances from each person here. We continued walking until we reached the kitchen to see Rouge drinking some wine while talking to Amy and Blaze who were all dressed like hot lumberjacks.

"Hey girls," Knuckles greeted them.

"Copycatters!" Amy accused with a playful smile, referring to the fact they were all wearing the same outfit but the girls wore something a bit different.

"Watch it, Rose," Knuckles warned while eyeing her as Amy just continued to smirk at the hot headed echidna.

"Oh calm down you big baby," Rouge comforted Knuckles while embracing him with a big hug from behind Knuckles as she let her head rest on Knuckles back.

"Well, what do you guys think?" Blaze asked while gesturing to her, Amy's, and Rouge's costumes. Although it wasn't really costumes because they just wore clothes. Amy wore a sleeveless red flannel, with very short denim shorts and fishnet stockings and black high heels and also carried a huge hammer (yes the piko piko hammer) which is decorated to look like an axe. Rouge wore the same shirt but with a short denim mini skirt, high brown leather boots and a raccoon hat. Blaze didn't wear any fishnet stocking or anything like that since her legs weren't even showing, but still she looked just as great as the other girls by wearing the exact same shirt, denim skinny jeans which actually looked great on her, black flats and cute wooden jewelry which actually looked pretty great.

"You guys actually look nice," Silver admitted.

"Thanks," Blaze blushed while Amy and Rouge giggled as if some they were sharing an inside joke.

"And us?" Manic asked as he showed off some parts of their costumes.

"Nice, do any of you guys have the hidden blade?" Amy questioned.

"Hey Shadow!" A voice stopped my from answering Amy's question, and I turned around to see Mina's beautiful face which is caked in make up. Her costume was just completely inappropriate, she wore a little black dress that was so short, she might as well be naked, and the and you can see her push up bra a bit so she really needs to pull her dress up, she also had cat ears on a headband, her friends looked like that too except Julie-su was a bunny and Sally was a mouse. They just dressed up as sexy animals.

"Oh, hey Mina," I greeted her, soon the boys started to form around Mina, I took a peek back at Amy, Rouge, and Blaze and they do not look so pleased to see Mina and her friends show up.

"Who invited her?" I heard Amy whisper.

"I don't know... she probably just crashed," I heard Rouge whisper back, Amy, Blaze, and Rouge all got up to be closer to the group but still resisting to be too close tom Mina and her friends.

"Hey Mina, nice tits," Manic said as he drooled over Mina's costume, I rolled my eyes at Manic's immaturity and I could tell I wasn't the only one because I could see the guys shaking their heads and Sonic scolding his stupid brother, Manic.

"What 'tits'?" Amy joked as Rouge and Blaze giggled, even some other people around Amy who heard the joke joined in on their laughter.

"Jealous?" Sonic asked with the most mocking smirk playing on his lips.

"Of what? Her back?" Amy joked again, this time more people laughed, Mina just stood there as if it didn't bother her though. She already has a drink and she's already drinking.

"Whatever," Mina muttered, before anyone could say anything someone raced up to Amy.

"Amy, come quick! Dave dressed up as a condom !" The hedgehog shouted, Amy's jaw dropped before she starting giggling away with Blaze and Rouge while racing off to find that guy. And it didn't stop there, people actually went to follow Amy, even some of the assassin bros ran off with Amy.

-About 20 Minutes Later-

I walked around this mansion for awhile until I saw Rouge, Amy, and Blaze all giggling and talking as they sat on the couch in front of a small table that had a beautiful crystal bowl with candy in it, the candy was all wrapped and looked pretty colourful. I walked up to the girls to finally greet them.

"Hey girls," I greeted them, they all glanced at me with warm smiles.

"Hey Shadow, want one?" Amy asked pointing to the candy in the bowl, I picked up one to examine it, and it didn't take me long to realize it was a Warhead. Warheads are really sour and sweet so people would normally take challenges or dares to just eat them.

"I would eat it, if you did," I challenged Amy. Amy grinned at me before simply picking one up, unwrapping it, and popping it into her mouth without hesitation, I also unwrapped the candy and popped it into my mouth as well and let the candy sit in my mouth. It only took a few seconds for the sour taste to come which made me spit out my Warhead and gasp, I tried to keep my cool but Amy didn't seem to be affected by the candy at all.

"You cheated, didn't you?" I accused.

"Nope," Was all she said.

"Amy can eat anything spicy or sour," Rouge explained.

"Once I bit a jalapeño pepper," Amy added gleefully. The bitter taste was still in mouth, I looked around feeling desperate until I spotted a plastic water bottle in front of Amy.

"Is that yours?" I asked.

"Yeah," She replied, and without hesitation I grabbed the water bottle but Amy stopped me.

"Wait, don't drink that!" Amy warned.

"Why?" I questioned.

"You're gonna catch feelings," Amy sang, I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I already sort of have feelings for Amy, they aren't that strong but I doubt anything is going to happen.

"Yeah right," I chuckled before putting the bottle to my mouth and taking one big swig from the bottle. Feeling better I looked around and found the guys, I walked over to them and realized they were around Mina, who was drinking some wine, finally it seemed as if Mina choked a little by her tiny coughs.

"She's choking on the 'D'!" A random guy howled which made everyone else laugh, normally we would find it really weird when someone made a horrible joke like that, Mina just grinned and kept sipping her wine though, maybe Amy was right about Mina, or she's just drunk.

-About Two Hours Later-

I was just talking to Mina until Amy rudely came and splashed her with water which caused not only Mina, but everyone who was around Mina to gasp.

"Oops, I'm sssoooo sorry Mina! I forgot that you're wearing a dress, not a white shirt!" Amy slurred. Mina narrowed her eyes at Amy.

"You little skank!" Mina yelled before jumping on Amy, they both screamed and fought like while animals, the music was loud but still all I could hear was everyone chanting the same thing: Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Rouge stumbled to get to me, she apparently she was drunk as well.

"Sssssshadow! You need to help Amy! She's drunk!" Rouge slurred, I remembered the last time Amy got drunk. I separated the two girls to make sure they are both okay.

"Mina, how many fingers am I holding?" I asked her holding up three fingers to her face.

"Hehehhehehe.... your fingers look like three little baby carrots..." Mina giggled as she held my fingers. Yep, she is definitely drunk too. I turned to face Amy now, who is also still on the ground.

"Amy, how many fingers am I holding up?" I asked her holding up five fingers this time.

"Sixty nine!" Amy shouted and exploded with giggles, everyone giggled to Amy's dirty joke, I grinned at Amy, not because of the joke, but because she is too cute. Feeling satisfied with her answer I grabbed Amy and threw her over my back like a sack of potatoes.

"Hey! Put me down! You big dummy!" Amy yelled as she tried to get out my group.

"And don't mess up things like last time!" Rouge yelled as I continued off with Amy, I took Amy to my car and put her in the backseat since I don't trust her in the front, I also sat beside Amy in the back so she wouldn't do anything stupid when I'm not watching, the lights from the party and even the outside lights around the estate allowed me to see Amy's face perfectly, there was also one street light as well.

"You need to get home now," I told her, but still Amy had the giddiest smile on her face.

"But I don't want to go home Shadow," Amy told me moving closer to my body.

"Just because you are drunk, doesn't mean you can do stupid things," I told Amy staring directly at her eyes, Amy was literally right beside me, there was no space between us and her butt was practically on my lap, she slipped her pointy high heels off and put them on the couch.

"Shadow... can I ask you a question?" Amy asked as she put her hand on my chest and stared directly in my eyes.

"Um... sure," I replied feeling very uncomfortable, Amy got closer to me and put her lips only inches away from my ear, I could hear her breath and can even feel her cool breath against my ear. I have no idea what Amy is doing but I had a feeling she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Do you like orange juice?" She asked innocently, I looked at Amy who just burst with giggles and fell back in her chair. Okay, that's enough of drunk Amy.

"Okay, it's bedtime now," I told her as I rolled my eyes.

"No! I don't wanna!" Amy whined.

"Then you need to calm down!" I told her, after that was a silence, I leaned my head back against the seat and closed my eyes. It only took a few seconds until I felt the weight of someone's body on top of mine, I knew it was Amy just playing around again though.

"Amy... stop..." I mumbled, but she was still there. I opened my eyes to see Amy sitting on me in the most inappropriate way, her lap was facing mine and her body was way too close to mine. Her arms rested around my neck until she slowly used her hand to take off my assassin's hoodie, and stare straight into my eyes, her face was inches away from mine, I could feel her breath against my lips, her breath didn't even smell like alcohol that much, but smelt a lot like mint. Although I thought it was impossible, Amy moved closer to me and touched my cheek with her hand.

"How are you so beautiful?" She whispered softly, after that was silence. I didn't want this moment to end but Amy was drunk and I knew better.

"Amy, you're drunk. This isn't good for you," I told her.

"I don't care," She whispered, she rested her head on my shoulder, I moved up in the seat a bit but all Amy did was wrap her legs around my waist. Nothing happened but this is the most beautiful moment, we did nothing, and we were silent, but still our bodies were in a tight embrace, longing to stay in this position forever. Amy moved her head and once again Amy's face was only inches away from me. Seeing her lips so close to mine made me want to kiss Amy all over her body. She is so beautiful and perfect. Just like this moment.

"If I kissed you right now, would you stop me?" Amy asked, and right when I shook my head, Amy's lips made contact with mine, her lips felt soft and sweet, I felt like I could do this for hours, the only time we stopped was for air, Amy grabbed my shirt and and finally we broke free. This gave me the chance to kiss Amy's neck, my hands were against Amy's waist and I'm pretty sure I caught Amy moan at least once while we were making out. After there was just a silence and a calm, Amy rested her head on my shoulder once again, Amy moved her head again and looked at me in the eyes.

"Shadow, I want to sleep with you," Amy stated, her words struck me. Okay I don't think we're both ready for that yet!

"And I don't mean sex," Amy cleared up, I cooled down, but what did Amy mean then?

"I mean just sleeping together," Amy explained while grabbing my hand.

"With my hand on your chest, your arm around me. As we just cuddle. No talking," She said softly.

"Will you cuddle with me?" She asked, her face looked so innocent and beautiful. There is no way I can say no to her. Even if we are cuddling at the back of my car there is no way I can say no to her.

Long story short, I'm laying down with Amy on top of me, just cuddling. Her hand is in mine and my hand holds her waist. The party is still going on inside but this moment is way more special. I moved over and lay on my side, I gently allowed Amy to lay on her side too. I put my arm over her to spoon her and allowed myself to become closer to her.

I guess I did catch feelings.

Except this time I caught way stronger ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 907 35
So, monsters and humans have been living together on the surface for quite a few years now... That's an accomplishment! No resets, no new timeline. J...
352K 8.8K 43
After her pack was attacked by Rogues, Lucinda had to take over the pack as her parents died during. She is only 16. With the help of everyone in the...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
28.7K 439 25
The title says it all