Markiplier One Shots

By the-pro-fangirl

Here you'll find a series of random one shots of several different genres: horror, suspense, romance, action... More

Markiplier One Shots
He's Here
The Guy From the Sixth Floor
The Bite
Study Session
Mark from Best Buy
First Convention
Professor Fischbach
The Doctor Is In
Dark Escapes
Five Nights at Warfstache's
Scream
Kings of Chaos
Ghost Hunting
The End
Author's Note: The End
Afraid of the Dark
All I Want For Christmas
Valentine's Day
Dark's Plan (Pt 1)
Skype Call
Magic Mark
You're Welcome
Go Back To Sleep
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Choose Your Own Adventure: Darkiplier
Markiplier Manor
Real or Not Real?
Damien?
The Wrong Choice
Whatever I Tell You
Happy Birthday, Dark
SCP-0619
Bubbles and Bubbly
Beach Bums
Master Dark: Part One
Hot
Dirty Shower
Control
Paranoid
Monster Mash
Good Girl
Punishment
Bloodthirsty
Ignorance Is Bliss
I Don't Wanna be Free: Part 1
I Don't Wanna Be Free: Part 2
Talk Dirty To Me
Bonding
Restricted
More Bonding
Traditions
Drunk In Love
Valentine's Day With Dark
Valentine's Day With Yancy
Just Keep Recording
Masochist
Members Only
Members Only: Private Chat
Not Okay
Cravings
Quarantine and Chill
Blind
Night Swimming
Such a Tease
Three
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Prison Presents
PDA
Last Night
What Happens in Space
Let Me Make it Up to You
Hurt Me
The Pizza Man
Birthday Cake
Disobey
By the Fireplace
Mr. Mayor
Undisciplined Desire: Part One
Undisciplined Desire Part 2
Chalet Getaway
We Come in Threes: Part 1

Valentine Vibes

106 5 0
By the-pro-fangirl

*A/N: Female Dark x reader Valentines Day smut. Mature readers only.

Valentine Vibes

The moment you got your new dress on, you knew Dark was going to love it. You hated giving in to the ads that showed up for you online, but you hadn't been able to resist this one. An insanely sexy red dress, lacy at the top with underwire that enhanced and lifted your bust, shapewear inside to make sure the fitted fabric hugged you in all the right ways, and a slit on each side trailing down to the bottom of the floor length skirt. Not to mention the fact that even with the built in shapewear, there was an opening so you wouldn't have to embarrassingly strip naked every time you had to use the bathroom. The product was as advertised, and it fit you well. Paired with some high heels, styled hair, and elegant makeup, you couldn't have picked a better look for Valentine's Day.

Though his look didn't come from TikTok ads, Dark looked just as sexy. When you found him in the kitchen, he was in a lacy white dress shirt, his favorite black suit, and red accents like his pocket square and cufflinks and shoes. His hair had the perfect amount of wave and messiness to it, his shirt was unbuttoned just enough to drive you insane, and he was arranging roses in a vase for you.

"You got me flowers?" you asked, your lips curling up into a smile. You had both agreed on not getting each other any gifts and just enjoying a nice date. Of course, your outfit was something of a gift for him, as was the new lingerie waiting in your bedroom. But it wasn't only for him.

"They're for the house, so don't be mad. I know we said no gifts." Dark looked up from the roses and his eyes traveled down your body, lingering in certain places. He licked his lips as if you were the most delicious meal he had ever seen and he hadn't eaten in days. "Wow, y/n. You've outdone yourself. I mean, that dress..."

Dark couldn't resist. He was in front of you in an instant, his hands on your waist, He needed to touch you.

"You like it?" you asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Like isn't a strong enough word," Dark replied, tucking your curled hair behind your ear.

"You look incredible too, you know. You need to wear lace more often. You pull it off so well." You ran your fingers over the textured fabric, daring to undo a button on his already partially open shirt. "I know I said I wanted to, but do we have to go to dinner? Can't we just stay here instead?" Your hands fell down to his belt, which you tugged, bringing his body closer to yours.

"We have reservations," Dark reminded you, his breath tickling your ear as he spoke into it. He kissed your earlobe, then lightly bit and tugged on it with his teeth to tease you. He must have sensed that you were practically melting at the sensation, because he kissed your neck too, his soft lips moving against your delicate skin for a moment before he spoke again. "Besides, I have something for you that will make dinner even more worth it."

Dark pulled away and grabbed a box with a bow that you hadn't even noticed sitting on the counter. He handed it to you, and you glared at him.

"We said no gifts," you reminded him, reluctantly taking it.

"It's not only for you. It's for both of us. For our date. Just like how I know you didn't only get that dress because you liked it." You rolled your eyes and undid the bow, opening the box up. Inside was a red toy and a remote. Part of it was meant to be inserted, while the rest would sit against your clit to stimulate it. It was small and discreet enough that you could wear it under panties and clothes without anyone noticing.

"This is for dinner?" you questioned him, taking the toy out of the box. It was soft and flexible to the touch.

"You'll have to learn to be quiet," Dark grinned as you turned it on, testing how strong the vibrations could be made. You turned it back off and he took the remote from you, slipping it inside an interior pocket of his suit. "Go put it in so we can head out."

You were so turned on by the idea of using a toy in public and how hot Dark was that lube wasn't necessary. You so badly wanted to test your new toy once it was situated inside and against you, but you couldn't without the remote.So you fixed your dress and went out to the car with Dark instead, and he began to drive towards the restaurant.

Besides Dark making sure the toy was comfortable for you, you completely forgot about it during the ride. The two of you got lost in conversation for the majority of it, discussing everything from your hopes for the restaurant to the shows you had been watching to the weather. It wasn't until you were about five minutes from your destination that Dark sneakily grabbed the remote from his pocket while you were looking out the window and you immediately shifted in your seat in surprise, a soft vibrating sensation both inside you and against your skin.

"Oh, fuck," you said, squirming as Dark hit the button on the remote a couple times, increasing the speed and intensity of the vibrations, You bit your lip and closed your eyes, allowing yourself to fully enjoy it. Dark's eyes kept going from you to the road in front of him and back again, loving watching you enjoy yourself. But to your dismay, he turned it off before you could get too close to a climax.

"Tonight is going to be fun. Watching you try to sit still while you're about to cum in a room full of people," Dark grinned.

"Please go easy on me with that thing," you pleaded, even though the thrill of having to be secretive about your pleasure in public was actually kind of exciting to you.

Your date night destination was a nice restaurant with an expensive menu and delicious wines and cocktails. You were seated at a table right in the middle of everything. You wondered if Dark had somehow made that happen on purpose.

It wasn't until the appetizer came out that Dark hit the button on his remote, and you put all of your focus on your glass of wine, taking a large gulp from it. You drained it of its contents and the waiter came by, wondering if you'd like another glass. Dark increased the intensity and you nodded your head, desperate for the waiter to go away and stay away until Dark turned your toy back off. Dark apparently was feeling kind, because he turned it off after a short moment and you were back to normal when the waiter returned with more alcohol.

"I do hope you know that I'm just getting started," Dark purred. "We have a whole night ahead of us. I wouldn't waste the battery in the first few minutes."

"Mhm. On our next date you're wearing something in public," you muttered, a smile creeping onto your face as you imagined him being the one trying to keep his composure.

Your toy was activated again as your main entrees were being brought out. Dark answered for you when you were asked if everything looked good or if you needed anything else. You expected the vibrations to cease after a moment again, but this time, they didn't.

"Should I turn it up? You don't seem all that distracted," Dark noticed.

"It's not quite in the right position," you replied, quickly wishing you had kept that to yourself.

"Fix it."

"Dark..."

"It would be a waste to be wearing it all night and not even truly enjoy yourself, wouldn't it?"

You made sure nobody was looking and quickly adjusted it through the fabric of the dress, your hand hidden by the intricate tablecloth. That definitely felt better. You shifted in your seat, slightly grinding so the butterfly wings on the front were rubbing you the right way even harder. Dark sensed this and turned it up twice, putting it on the highest setting. Fuck.

You gripped the table as you were stimulated, the pleasure quickly building. Dark watched as you got closer and closer to your climax, digging your nails into the table and biting your tongue to keep quiet.

"How close are you, y/n? Are you going to finish in the middle of this restaurant, while everyone watches?"

"Yes," you breathed. You pretended to adjust in your seat so you could grind again, dying for a release. But just as it was about to happen, the vibrations ceased.

"I won't keep you from your meal any longer," Dark smirked, taking a bite of his steak.

"You're having way too much fun," you frowned, digging into your own food.

You waited the rest of dinner for Dark to press that button again. He teased you, caressing the remote with his fingers while you watched, but leaving it off. You thought that surely during dessert, he'd try to get you to your release again. But the waiter brought the check and he paid it, slipping the remote back inside his pocket.

"Thank you for dinner. It was wonderful," you said as you stood from your chair to exit the restaurant.

"Don't thank me yet," Dark answered.

You death gripped your chair as the toy activated again at its highest setting.

"Let's go, y/n. Surely someone's waiting for this table." Dark took your hand and led you towards the exit. It was difficult to walk normally, especially as the pleasure built again. You found yourselves in the busy lobby of the restaurant, where there was a beautiful fountain and some couches for sitting and waiting. You took the lead, pulling Dark towards the couch and down onto it, between some other couples.

"I thought we were leaving," Dark puzzled.

"Please," you begged. So he pulled you close and kissed you, and you created the friction you needed to get to your release, moving your body against his. You moaned softly into a kiss, and Dark pulled away and smiled, reaching into his pocket to turn the toy off. You realized the couples on either side of you were giving you dirty looks at the PDA you had just shown, but who cares? You were leaving anyway. You didn't speak about it until you were both back in the car.

"You know, I could watch and listen to you cum all fucking night."

The bulge in Dark's pants was apparent as he drove, and you were quick to get his belt, button, and zipper undone. You leaned over the center console and licked him, taking him in your mouth. It was a short drive back home, but you couldn't wait. With the way he bucked his hips, he couldn't either. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, doing his best to focus on the road and not your red lips wrapped around him. He stopped you a couple minutes before pulling into the driveway, not wanting to finish in your mouth.

You could barely get up to the bedroom before you were pulling his clothes off of him, dying for his bare skin against yours. His hands roamed the soft satin fabric of your dress, cupping your breasts, your ass, and then pulling you down onto the bed with him.You didn't waste any time, pulling the toy out and tossing it aside, lining yourself up with his cock.

"Dress off first. I want to see and touch every inch of you." Dark tugged at the straps of your dress.

"I want every inch of you, too," you told him as he peeled your dress off of you.

"Trust me, I know."

Dark pulled you down onto his cock, which was much, much larger than the toy you had become accustomed to throughout the night. He filled and stretched you perfectly as you bounced on him, and you bit your lip as he teased your nipples, sucking on each of them. He loved watching you ride him, so you kept going for a while longer, moving your hips in ways that made him weak. But he knew what you really wanted, so he flipped you over and re-entered you from behind, making the bed rock so hard you thought it might collapse under you.

Dark grabbed the toy and turned it on, pressing it up against you as he continued to thrust deep inside of you. Apparently having you orgasm in public wasn't enough for him.

"Fuck, Dark," you breathed, putting your hand over his and pressing the toy against yourself harder. He adjusted the speed the way you liked it and soon you were moaning into the pillows, glad you didn't have to force yourself to stay quiet anymore. When you came, he did too, emptying himself inside you. You were both exhausted and just laid naked on the bed for a few minutes, catching your breath. When you did finally put on some clothes, they were pajamas, and you both laid in bed for the rest of the night, perfectly satisfied with another wonderful Valentine's Day together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 456 18
Manipulative demon Darkiplier loves torturing Mark Fischbach. So, when he realizes that he can use Mark's ex-girlfriend Maddy to his advantage, he fo...
88.7K 2.5K 21
You had moved to L.A, ready to go to college to learn how to be a engineer. The first day you are there though, you meet Mark Fischbach, who you lear...
81.2K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...
15.5K 480 30
This is a story about a very romancy and heartbreaking experience about the reader and Darkiplier